剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
We know everything, Bruno.
我们都知道了 布鲁诺
We talked to Tia.
我们和蒂亚谈过了
Is she all right?
她还好吗
Is she all right?
她还好吗
Is it coming?
孩子要出生了吗
Yeah.
是的
Is it coming now?
现在吗
You have to tell me who you stole the car from.
你必须告诉我是从谁那里偷得那辆车
So, it was dumped here?
所以车是被丢在这儿的吗
People do it all the time, if it's a piece of shit.
如果东西不好 人们总是会丢掉
I came in early. Someone was dropping it off.
我那天来得早 有人正把它丢在这
Who? I couldn't see. It's dark in the winter.
是谁 我没看到 冬天早晨很黑
He was wearing this old coat. Just dumped it at the gates.
他穿了件旧外套 就丢在门口
I called to him, but he kept walking.
我喊了他 但他没停下来
So, I took it.
所以我就拿走了
She'll need her bag. We can get her bag.
她需要她的包 我们能拿到她的包
It's all back at Riley's flat.
都在莱利的公♥寓♥里
She needs her stuff... nappies and shit. Please?
她需要自己的东西 尿布♥什♥么的 拜托了
Ok.
好的
It's all in here.
都在这了
She's better off with him than me.
她跟他在一起 比跟我好多了
Even if he's just a kid.
虽然他还只是个孩子
I only went out for a milkshake.
我当时只是出去买♥♥杯奶昔
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
What do we tell Chrissie?
我们和克里茜周末说
We traced the car to the scrapyard.
根据匿名密报 我们顺着车
Anonymous tip-off.
查到了垃圾场
We need to get an ID on the man who dropped off the car.
我们需要知道丢车人的身份
We'll talk to Bruno in the morning.
明早我们再和布鲁诺谈
Let's give them the night.
今晚就把时间留给他们吧
Do you think they'll be all right?
你觉得他们会没事吗
I hope so.
希望如此
I don't know what I'd do
如果我的孩子被带走了
if my baby was taken away.
我不知道会做出什么事
You rush people. Don't rush people.
你把人逼得太紧了 别这样
Right.
没错
Right.
没错
What am I doing here?
我在这干嘛
You were assigned.
你是被指派过来的
I've got a masters in IT,
我有信息技术类的硕士学位
six years' experience in violent crime...
有六年的暴♥力♥犯罪调查经验
I don't know what I'm doing here.
我真不知道 我在这干什么
And I'm going to be late for the quiz.
而且问答比赛我就要迟到了
Tonight? Terry mentioned it.
今晚 特里说过的
In logistics?
在后勤部
Do you talk to anyone?
你跟其它人说话吗
Not if I can help it.
不是不得已就不说
And you should clean your car.
你该洗车了
If you cleaned your car, it might make you feel better.
洗完车说不定会让你感觉好些
There's people who do that for you, now.
现在有人专门干这活
You pay them, and they put this stuff on your tyres.
你付钱 他们就会把这东西涂在你的轮胎上
Makes your tyres look new.
让轮胎看起来像新的一样
A bit greasy, but new.
有点油 但是看起来很新
Stevie always... Yes.
史蒂薇总是 怎么
When it got bad, she'd always tell me, so...
每次轮胎坏了 就总这么和我说 所以
So, I'm doing the same.
所以 我是在做一样的事
I had an aunt who used to talk to herself.
我有个姑姑 她总自言自语
Did you like her?
你喜欢她吗
She tried to strangle my Uncle Ralph.
她想要掐死拉尔夫叔叔
What time is the quiz?
问答比赛是几点
Eight.
八点
You don't want to be late.
你也不想迟到吧
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
I'm trying to work.
我在工作
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
What can you remember?
你还记得什么
Your eyes...
你的眼睛
blue-greenish.
是蓝绿色的
Nose, longish.
鼻子很长
Hair, brown.
头发 是棕色的
Blonde bits, sometimes.
有时候 有点♥金♥色
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Teeth.
牙齿
Too many teeth.
好多牙齿
Top lip, thin.
上唇 有点薄
You're useless at this.
你真是不擅长这个啊
Your cheeks explode when you laugh...
你笑的时候 颧骨会鼓起来
You need to tell them what we talked about that night.
你要告诉他们 那晚我们聊了什么
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Liar.
骗子
If this is your way of helping with my passing...
如果对于我的死 你就是这么协助的
What passing? You're still here!
谁死了 你还在这儿
You're still here!
你还在这里
River?
里弗
Your questions...
你之前的问题
Yes, I've taken medication before.
是的 我以前接受过药物治疗
No, I've never disclosed this.
没有 我从来没有公开过
Yes, Stevie helped me control my condition.
是的 史蒂薇帮我控制情况
No, I've never been formally diagnosed.
不 我从来没有被正式确诊过
Yes, I'm aware this is a breach of police protocol.
是的 我知道这违反了警局的规定
And when was the last time I spoke to a friend?
我最后一次和朋友聊天是什么时候吗
I don't have any.
我没有朋友
The only one I have...
我唯一拥有的朋友
HAD is dead, so...
曾有的朋友 已经死了 所以
I'm a...
我是一个
I'm a good officer.
我是一个好警♥察♥
But in this world, that's not enough.
但在这世上 这样远远不够
In this world, you have to be able to...
在这世上 你得会
nod and smile and drink a pint
点头 微笑 喝酒
and say, "How was your day?"
还要寒暄"今天过的怎样"
In this world, no-one can be...
在这世上 没人可以
different or strange, or damaged...
例外 与众不同 不守陈规
or they lock you up.
否则他们会把你抓起来
So, what do I do?
所以我要怎么办
What do I do now?
我现在要怎么办
You keep talking.
你要继续说下去
It needs charging, you doughnut.
它该充电了 甜心
So?
怎么了
I had a second phone.
我还有个手♥机♥
Go on...
去吧
try it.
试试看
Pretend.
伪装好
You might surprise yourself.
你会把自己吓一跳的
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表