剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
Is this Haider?
他是海德吗
I don't know this man.
我不认识这个男人
You may have forgotten him.
你可能只是忘了
Not seen him for a few weeks.
也许有几周没看见他了
No.
不
No. Haider? No.
海德吗 没有这个人
Sorry, man. Sorry.
抱歉伙计 抱歉
Any headway on the other number
史蒂薇第二部手♥机♥里另一个号♥码
found on Stevie's second phone?
有调查进展吗
The pay as you go number?
那个预付费号♥码吗
We've located where it was bought...
我们已经查到是在哪里买♥♥的
a phone shop near Lincoln's Inn.
靠近林肯律师学院的一家手♥机♥店
Paid for in cash.
现金支付的
I'm getting nothing.
什么都没问出来
See nothing, hear nothing, say nothing.
没见过 没听过 一句也不说
Forensics are ready downstairs.
法医们已经等在楼下了
I'll get them.
我去接他们
We make an appeal... it makes sense.
我们发协查通告 这说得过去
Release the pictures.
公布这些照片
I'll talk to press and PR.
我去告诉媒体和公♥关♥
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
That raid will already have alerted him.
上次的突袭已经让他警觉了
This will make him run faster.
这会让他逃跑的更快
Slug this out somewhere else.
换个地方决一雌雄吧
You all right?
你还好吗
Why?
为什么这么问
Did I see you at the theatre yesterday?
昨天在剧院我见过你吗
No.
没有
You got home then? Yeah.
之后你就回家了吗 是的
You didn't stay for the second half. No, I...
你没有看下半场 没有
No.
没有
You seem...
你看起来...
New lead.
有新线索了
We've got a good new lead on Stevie.
史蒂薇的案子有了新线索
Right.
好
A possible relationship...
查到可能有恋人
so we're about to put out an appeal.
所以我们正要发布协查通告
Well, if it helps...
可能会有帮助
No, it won't help.
不 帮不上忙的
What will happen is that people will look at it
人们会有的反应是 看着通告
and they'll wonder "Is that...?"
然后猜测"那是不是..."
"Could that be...?"
"会不会..."
or, "Where was he at...?"
或是"他当时在哪..."
And nine times out of ten,
然后十次有九次
when they finally make that call
当他们终于打通电♥话♥
and admit their fear that their husband, or son,
承认他们害怕是自己的丈夫或是儿子
or lover is capable of murder...
或是爱人有谋杀嫌疑
Nine times out of ten, they're wrong.
十次中有九次 他们都错了
They're wrong and they will put down that phone,
他们错了 然后放下电♥话♥
and smile at the one they love, and...
对着他们爱的人微笑 然后
no-one will be the wiser...
没有谁能更理智
because the person to fear the most
因为你最害怕的人
is the one to whom you gave all your trust.
就是你交付了全部信任的人
I'm losing her.
我要失去她了
She's changing.
她变了
You need to see me, today.
你今天来见我
It's not that you're losing me.
你不会失去我
I haven't gone anywhere.
我哪里也没去
Razor and toothbrush...
剃须刀和牙刷
are a match to DNA found in the car.
和车里发现的DNA吻合
It's him.
是他
He over brushes his teeth.
他刷牙过度
Triple blade.
三面刀片
Gillette. Not cheap. Perhaps she bought it for him.
吉列牌的 不便宜 也许是她买♥♥给他的
He doesn't rinse properly.
他使用的方法不正确
It blunts quicker.
这样钝得很快
They denied all knowledge of him?
他们都说不认识他吗
There's no formal employment records at Cristal Kebabs.
克里斯托尔烤肉店没有正规的员工记录
Most of it's cash in hand work.
多数都是现金支取的记录
In fact, we're making assumptions he even worked there.
实际上 我们是假设他在那里工作过
He did. You don't know that.Haider on the message
他是 并不确定 留言里的海德
could be a completely different person
也许和监控里拥抱史蒂薇的人
from the man embracing Stevie on the CCTV.
完全不是同一个
Why would she give the number of her second phone
她为什么要把另一个手♥机♥的号♥码
to just anyone at a Kebab shop?
随便给在烤肉工作的人
She knew him.
她认识他
Police have released images of a man
警方公布了一个男子的照片
in connection with the murder of DS Jackie Stevenson in October.
与十月份吉米·史蒂文森警探的谋杀案有关
If anyone has seen or recognises this man,
如果有人见过或认出这名男子
they should call the investigation line
请拨♥打♥调查热♥线♥
on 08081570570.
Hey!
嘿
Do you remember holding her in your arms?
还记得你把她抱在怀里吗
The slip of her blood through your fingers?
她的血液滑过你的指间吗
I did that.
是我♥干♥的
I watched you as you left the restaurant.
我从你们离开餐厅就一直看着你们
Talking together, arguing.
一起聊天 争执
If only you hadn't let her go.
如果你没有让她走
Let her cross that road.
没有让她过马路
Do you know how hard it is to kill someone?
你知道杀一个人有多难吗
Jimmy doesn't know what he's talking about.
吉米不知道自己在说什么
I wish I'd shot her in the face instead.
我真希望当时能当面给她一枪
The public should be advised
公众需要明白
that we're taking this lead very seriously.
我们非常重视这条线索
It could be an innocent encounter,
他也可能是无辜卷入
so we'd like to talk to this man,
所以我们想和这人谈谈
or anyone who knows him, quickly,
或者是认识他的人 请尽快
and rule him out as a suspect.
帮他排除嫌疑
We also want to hear from anyone
我们也希望有人
who recognises the blue Ford Mondeo
能认出这辆涉案的
involved in the incident.
蓝色福特蒙迪欧
OK, let's do this.
好了 我们整理一下
Key questions have already been boarded,
关键性问题都已经发布出去了
but we need names and addresses of both the caller.
但打电♥话♥的人和可能的嫌疑人
And prospective suspects.
我们都要记下姓名和地址
Be discerning.
擦亮眼睛
Ranters and panters will call back.
愤青和好事者也会打电♥话♥来的
Morning. Morning, Sir.
早上好 早上好 长官
Blue Mondeo? Over there.
蓝色蒙迪欧在哪 在那边
They've already stripped and searched it.
他们已经彻底搜查过了
You're jealous. I'm not jealous.
你吃醋了 我没有
This isn't jealousy.
这不是吃醋
I'm just trying to find out the truth.
我只是想找出真♥相♥
I'm trying to find out who did this to you.
我想找出是谁杀了你
Who you are!
还有你真实的样子
Is it so surprising
我可能有男朋友这件事
that I might have had a boyfriend?
有这么惊讶吗
You have your arms around him.
你抱着他
You're smiling and you have your arms around him.
你面带微笑地抱着他
Didn't you ever wonder?
你从没想过吗
You didn't tell, I didn't ask.
你没说 我也没问
You weren't ever curious?
你就没好奇过吗
The thought that...
一想到...
The thought that someone...
想到某人...
And that he then...
他...
That he could be the person that did this to you.
那他可能就是凶手
If it was sex you wanted...
如果你想要的是性...
Then what?
然后呢
And then you would have given it to me?
然后你会满足我吗
If that had been true, then we would have...
如果真是那样 那我们早就...
We would have had...
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表