剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
教授们藏身的地方
Where's the library?
图书馆在哪里
Was anyone following him? Leave that.
有人跟踪他吗 别管那个了
I dunno. Thank you.
我不知道 谢谢
No!
不
Haider.
海德
River, my friend...
里弗 我的朋友
she told me we'd meet one day.
她说过我们有天会见面的
Call an ambulance!
快叫救护车
Can you see me yet?
你还看得到我吗
You can't blame yourself.
你没什么好自责的
You saw my colour,
你根据我的肤色
you saw what was there on the surface and you made assumptions.
看到表面现象就做出预判
Everyone always does.
所有人都会这样
We come to this country so filled with hope,
我们来到这个国家 满怀希望
so grateful for the potential,
对无尽可能满怀感激
yet still they say,
但他们还是会说
"Why do we leave our door blindly open to these people?"
"为何我们要盲目地对这些人敞开大门"
Bring in our drugs, criminals,
他们带来了毒品 罪犯
terrorists while we breed...
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 还繁衍不绝
"Breed."
"繁衍"
But you migrated here too.
但你也是外来人
You see what people here do not see.
你看得到这里的人看不到的东西
See the loneliness.
看得到那种孤独
The isolation.
那种隔离
What it is like to be so far from your country and family.
离家去国千山万水的感觉
What it is like to try and fit here.
费劲气力融入的努力
How hard it is just to be.
仅仅是栖身于此 有多艰难
You should get some sleep tonight.
你今晚该好好睡一觉
Yeah.
没错
Think it's true?
你认为那是真的吗
That Khaalid was right?
哈利德说得是真的
She was helping him? Yeah.
她是在帮他吗 是的
Can you read Arabic?
你看得懂阿♥拉♥伯语吗
Badly.
很烂
A bit.
一点点
I've written up everything.
能看懂的我都写下来了
"My dear wife..."
"我亲爱的妻子
".. please accept my greetings and respect."
"请接受我的问候与敬意
"Please don't worry about me,."
"请不要为我担心
"Dear Bello, my beautiful."
"亲爱的美人 我的美人
"A dear friend once told me,
"有个好朋友曾经告诉我
'We're born alone, we die alone.'."
'我们生而孤独 死亦孤独'
"It is only through our..."
"只有通过我们的..."
Tomorrow.
明天吧
This can wait.
这个不急
His wife... someone needs to tell her.
他的妻子... 要有人通知她
It's already done.
已经通知了
Whatever Stevie was involved in,
不管史蒂薇卷进了什么事情
the one person that could have helped us...
那个本能够帮助我们的人...
Whoever silenced them is as scared as hell.
不管是谁 把他们灭口的人一定已经慌不择路了
Where do we go now?
我们接下来怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
I keep getting it so wrong.
我总是搞错
Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
'We're born alone, we die alone.
我们生而孤独 死亦孤独
'Only through love and friendship
只有借着爱情和友谊
'can we create the illusion for the moments that we're not alone.
我们才制♥造♥了一时不孤独的幻觉
'Please do not worry about me, my dear Bello,
请不要为我担心 我亲爱的美人
'my beautiful,
我的美人
'my love,
我的至爱
'my beautiful wife.'
我美丽的妻子
Now, listen to me.
现在 听我说
There are things I never told you.
有些事我从未对你说过
There were things I did not spill.
有些事从未向你倾吐
How can a man...
一个男人...
A man like myself...
像我这样的男子
how can he spill his heart into his mouth?
如何能用语言表露心迹呢
We're not built for this.
我们并不善于此道
All I do know is...
我只知道
when I close my eyes,
当我闭上眼睛
it is you who I see.
看到的是你
When I go to sleep,
当我入睡时
it is you I feel curled next to me.
就感到你蜷在我的身边
So,
以及
it is raining today
今天下雨了
and all I can think is...
我满心所想的是...
I miss you.
思念你
You OK?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Tomorrow.
明天再来
Start again tomorrow.
明天从头再来
New start. New leads.
新的开始 新的线索
We'll find who did this.
我们会找出是谁干的
Otherwise, what are we good for?
否则 我们还有什么用
Yeah.
没错
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Tom's not back and it's sodding parents evening AGAIN.
汤姆不回来而今天又他妈的是父母之夜
My bet is he's lurking around the chambers of Lincoln's Inn
我打赌他正在林肯律师学院附近转来转去
trying to find a bar after hours.
打算找家夜场酒吧
Hello, Tom.
嗨 汤姆
Hey... I'm meeting someone.
嗨 我过来见个人
Ah, "Someone."
哇 见个人
Oh, at last.
终于啊
Please, not a lawyer.
拜托 不是个律师吧
I'm still paying for last night.
我现在还没缓过来昨晚的劲儿呢
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表