剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
真是公然地漠视真♥相♥啊
but the truth is...
但真♥相♥是...
you sat there on her knee, while your mother...
你坐在她的双腿上 因为你的母亲...
Your mother just left you.
你的母亲抛弃了你
You were a burden to your grandmother until the day she died.
直到你祖母去世 你都是她的累赘
You weren't wanted there.
其实你在那里并不受欢迎
What did your grandmother call you?
你的祖母叫你什么来着
Idiot.
傻瓜
Mutterer.
神神叨叨
Babbler.
口齿不清的家伙
A fairytale you've told yourself
你给自己编造了一个童话
to calm you in the dark.
好让自己在黑暗中平静下来
They're all lies, sir.
那全是假的 先生
All lies.
全是谎话
All lies!
全是谎话
River, we can go back inside now.
里弗 我们现在能进去了
No.
不了
I don't think...
我不想进去了...
I can't carry on today.
今天就不继续了吧
There's a group I run.
我组织了一个小组
It's a couple of times a week.
一周有几次见面
We're meeting tonight.
今晚有一次
Come.
你也来吧
It's a safe place where people can talk to the voices.
那里很安全 大家能跟自己的幻听对话
See them for what they really are.
正视他们本来的模样
You want me to sit there with all the mutterers and babblers?
你想让我和那帮神神叨叨胡说八道的人坐在一起
Yes.
没错
Get rid of the can or you'll have to go, sir.
把啤酒罐放下 不然我就要请您出去了 先生
I'm not going anywhere, boy.
我哪都不去
I'm staying...
就在这里
till someone is listening to me.
直到有人愿意听我说话
He won't leave the can.
他不愿放下啤酒
That's fine, he can bring it in.
没关系 让他带进来吧
We now have a profile for Haider Jamal Abdi,
我们已经拿到了海德·贾马尔·阿卜迪的个人资料
originally from Mogadishu.
他来自摩加迪休
Overstayed his visa...
他的签证...
over nine months ago.
已经过期九个月了
Married, four children.
已婚 有四个孩子
From all accounts, educated.
一致认为他受过教育
Lectured at the university there.
在家乡上过大学
No criminal record, but he is our strongest suspect,
没有前科 但他是我们的头号♥嫌疑人
so I want you to go back
所以我希望你们掉过头来
through the calls we've had post-appeal.
追查一下我们通告之后的那些电♥话♥
I want you to humour every one.
我希望你们注意到每一个人
Every sighting, please.
每一条线索
We've made a shortlist of five strong leads,
我们已经列出了五条重要的线索
so it is very possible
所以海德非常有可能
that Haider is our killer
是我们要找的凶手
and these will lead back to him.
而这些线索也都指向他
So, come on, let's get going...
那就开始吧 大家行动起来...
for Stevie.
为了史蒂薇
Ibuprofen.
吃点布洛芬
Four.
已经吃四片了
There is a very, very strong chance
我非常非常可能
of me overdosing.
吃过量了
I left Tom still in bed.
我没叫醒汤姆
He's due in court in...
他还有...
20 minutes.
二十分钟就要上庭了
About last night...
关于昨晚...
It's fine.
没事的
No, no, it really isn't...
不 它不是...
Why didn't you tell me that she wanted to talk to you?
你为什么不告诉我她想和你谈谈
She always wanted to talk.
她总是要跟我聊
About what?
聊什么
Mainly you...
主要是关于你
if you're really interested.
如果你真感兴趣的话
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. You logged in,
我不知道 你也进过系统
you saw her duty hours,
也看到了她的出勤时长
and that 10k, that was...
还有那一万英镑 那...
That was everything she had.
那是她全部的积蓄
What was she investigating?
她到底在调查什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Ira's about to question one of your leads.
以拉准备讯问你的一个线人了
Apparently he's brought his own beer. Do you want to watch?
据说那人带了啤酒呢 想来看看吗
Mr Lumo, you called the appeal line with some information...
卢莫先生 您拨♥打♥了通告热♥线♥电♥话♥说有线索
so I'm listening.
所以我来听听
I speak to the general,
我要跟管事的说
not to the hired hand.
不和手下说
Put the can away. That stuff plays havoc with your teeth.
把酒罐放一边去 那东西会毁了你的牙的
You keep saying "Professor".
你不停提到"教授"
Who's the professor?
教授是谁
I want to talk to him.
我要和他谈
Who?
谁
I tell the one who talks to himself
我只告诉那个自言自语的人
where the professor is.
教授在哪里
Where did you last see him?
你最后一次见到他是在哪里
Where all the professors go to hide.
在所有教授们藏身的地方
River...
里弗
there's someone to see you.
有人要见你
So, what can I help you with?
有什么我能帮你的
Do your parents know you're here?
你父母知道你来这里吗
Shall we call them?
需要给他们打电♥话♥吗
I'm Tooxow.
我叫图梭
I'm sorry. I'm John.
不好意思 我叫约翰
"Tooxow."
图梭
Good name.
好名字
How old are you?
你多大了
Nine.
九岁
Nine... fine age.
九岁... 好年纪
When I was nine...
我九岁的时候...
Don't you think your mother would be worried?
你不觉得妈妈会担心吗
Where is she?
你妈妈呢
At home...
在家
crying.
她在哭
Why is she crying?
她为什么哭
I can't help you if you don't tell me why.
如果你不告诉我为什么我没法帮你
I'm frightened.
我很害怕
Last night, someone was trying to push open our door.
昨晚有人试图撞开我们家的门
Why?
为什么
Because we're hiding someone.
因为我们藏了一个人
Who?
谁
Haider.
海德
Listen, my boy will leave his bike where he likes, bitch.
听着 我儿子想把自行车停哪就停哪 贱♥人♥
Who are you calling a bitch?
你叫谁贱♥人♥
You! I'm calling you a bitch!
就是你 叫你贱♥人♥
Tooxow, don't ever run off like that again.
图梭 别再这样跑出去了
Where have you been?
你跑到哪里去了
We thought you'd been taken.
我们还以为你被带走了
Where's Haider?
海德在哪里
He's gone. He's gone.
他走了 他走了
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里
We were worried about Tooxow.
我们都在担心图梭
Haider went to look for him.
海德出去找他
Suddenly, I see him outside running,
突然我看到他在外面跑走了
running frightened.
害怕地跑掉了
You have to get him before they do.
你一定要在他们之前找到他
He was helping your friend.
他是在帮你的朋友
Now they will kill him too.
现在他们也要把他杀了
I need to see his things.
我需要看一下他的东西
Where do professors go to hide?
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表