剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
我还是个有公职的法官呢 接着吧
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
There was a time when you had some cojones, my friend.
你当年可不是这么没种的人啊 我的朋友
Life neuters us all.
生活会磨平我们
You're getting sloppy. What's that?
你越来越懒散了 什么
Oh, you arse.
你个混球
I've got seven years left...
我还要再等七年
till I retire...
才能退休
A husband in midlife crisis...
有位中年危机的丈夫
he barely comes home any more,
他几乎不再回家
four completely ungrateful children
还有四个忘恩负义的孩子
to get through college,
他们要经历中学
university...
大学
life...
还有人生
and they're the upside.
他们倒是好的一面了
I've lost a friend too, you know.
你知道 我也算失去了一位朋友
I should have realised.
我本该意识到的
I should have listened when she said she needed to talk.
当她说想聊聊时 我该侧耳倾听的
I should have sensed something was wrong.
本该感觉到事情不对
I ignored it, River.
可我疏忽了 里弗
I did, I ignored it...
我确实疏忽了
and you did too...
而你也疏忽了
I'm going to make a move.
我要走了
River, do you want to...?
里弗 你要不要...
Sleep on the sofa.
他睡沙发吧
It's all right. Stay the night. It's already...
没关系的 住一晚上 这都已经...
silly o'clock.
很晚了
I'm staying. Yeah. Yeah, good.
我留下吧 很好
Why don't you leave the car and I'll get you a... taxi?
你就别开车了 我帮你叫辆出租车吧
You can't drive. Thank you. Cheers.
你不能开车了 谢谢你 谢谢
Stevie.
史蒂薇
I can't remember the name of the band.
我不记得那个乐队的名字了
It was something by...
是什么来着...
Oh, God, sieve...
天呐 筛子...
Sieve?
筛子
My head.
我的脑子啊
Menopause.
更年期到了
And you wouldn't sing it
而你都没唱那首歌♥
and, so, she got pissed...
所以她就生气了
She got off with Barry from...
她就和巴里一起离开了...
Oh, God. Barry!
天呐 巴里
From the Crime Management Team. Yeah.
那个犯罪管理队的 没错
Oh, God, yes.
对的
Did she...?
那她...
No. No!
没有 没有
I drove her home.
我开车送她回家了
I put her to bed.x7f
把她弄睡觉
Oh, Stevie.
史蒂薇
Yeah, I miss her too.
我也很想念她
We're all shattered underneath, really, aren't we?
我们内心其实都很疲倦 对吗
She said you'd do that.
她说过你会这么做
Have you got everything you need for the night?
你还缺什么吗
Night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
You don't know what to do.
你不知道该怎么做
A question that sometimes drives me hazy...
有一个问题 有时候会困扰我
am I, or are the others, crazy?
是我疯了 还是其他人疯了
Let me tell you, from someone who knows you...
我告诉你 以我对你的了解
Knew you...
对你曾经的了解
You're bananas.
你疯了
Barking, barking mad,
疯子 疯狗一样的疯
batty, bonkers,
古怪 怪人
crackers, crackpot,
白♥痴♥ 痴呆
crazy, crazed,
疯狂 偏激
delirious, demented,
精神错乱 神志不清
deranged, distracted, doolally,
精神异常 心烦意乱
frantic, gonzo, cuckoo.
精神反常 疯疯癫癫 稀奇古怪
You've lost your marbles.
失去理智
Non compos mentis.
心神丧失
Not right in the head.
脑子有问题
Not the full shilling.
精神失常
Nutty, nut, nut.
疯言疯语
You...
你
off your trolley, your rocker.
失控了 你这个疯子
Unsound of mind,
脑残
out of your tree,
毫无理智可言
unhinged,
神经不正常
unstable,
反复无常
rabid, raving,
暴躁 胡言乱语
wacko,
乖僻
raving loony tune.
脑子不正常
Find your way through your insanity.
在你的疯狂之中找到出路
Find the order in your chaos.
在你的混乱之中找到条理
Otherwise, how will you ever find me?
不然 你要怎么找到我
You didn't come and see me yesterday.
你昨天没来见我
It was a long day.
昨天很难熬
We worked late into the night.
我们一直工作到深夜
You seem restless.
看起来你失眠了
If she was in a relationship...
如果她真的和...
If she was in a relationship with this man...
真的和这个男人在交往...
That would make you feel...?
那会不会让你觉得...
That would make me feel...
那会让我觉得...
surprised...
意外
because she led me to believe...
因为她让我去相信...
I believed...
我相信...
It's not right, the picture.
那幅画不太对
It doesn't look like my grandmother's lake...
看起来不像我祖母家的湖
it's too wide.
湖面太宽了
I could never have crossed that as a boy.
当时我就是个小男孩 没法横穿这么宽的湖
I nearly burst my lungs when I swam across it.
记得我横穿这个湖的时候 肺都要炸了
My lungs ached...
呼吸都会疼
They ached.
肺一直疼
My grandmother said...
我的祖母说
She said that if I crossed the lake...
她说如果我横穿了这个湖...
I'm not jealous.
我不是嫉妒
I'm curious...
我是好奇
because the last time I saw Stevie...
因为上一次我看见史蒂薇
she said that she loved someone.
她说自己爱上了某人
I thought that someone was...
我以为那个人就是...
I thought that someone...
我以为那个人是...
My grandmother, she gave me warm chocolate and bread...
我的祖母 她给了我热巧克力和面包
and she wrapped me in a towel
用一条毛巾把我裹住
and I sat there, warm and tired...
我就坐在那里 疲惫但很温暖
I sat there on her knee and she sang to me.
我坐在她的腿上 听她唱歌♥
What did she sing?
她唱了什么
It doesn't translate.
不是英文的
Kristallen den fina som solen mand skina.
# 在阳光下 水晶熠熠生辉 #
Stevie always...
史蒂薇总是
She used to get so mad.
她以前总是会很生气
I'd never sing for her.
因为我从没给她唱过歌♥
Why did you follow me the other night?
前几天你为什么跟踪我
I...
我...
It's Thursday.
今天是周四
They always test them on Thursday.
他们总是周四测试警报器
"My grandmother gave me warm chocolate and bread."
"我的祖母给了我热巧克力和面包"
"And wrapped me in a towel..."
"用一条毛巾把我裹住"
"And I sat there, warm and tired..."
"我就坐在那里 疲惫但温暖"
"And she sang to me."
"听她唱歌♥"
Such sentimentality, Inspector.
探长 您真是多愁善感啊
Such reinvention, sir.
长官 还真是会编故事啊
Such a blatant disregard of the facts...
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表