剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
How you miss them till your teeth ache.
想她们想得牙疼
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, thank you, River.
没错 谢谢你 里弗
I... I was almost moved for a moment, there, my friend.
有一瞬间我差点都被感动了 朋友
Poor River.
可怜的里弗
Who wouldn't have know?
谁能想到呢
Why don't you tell them
你为什么不告诉他们
about the day you thought you were Rasputin?
你以为自己是拉斯普♥京♥的那天呢
You have made your own hell, River.
你这是自寻死路 里弗
You have bowed down to despair.
你已屈服于绝望
All I have ever done is shown you that those who feel
我所做的一切 不过是向你展示
capacity for love also feel hate!
那些有能力去爱的人也会感受憎恨
Feel hate, River!
感受憎恨吧 里弗
Until death is your only escape!
唯有死亡才是你唯一的出路
No matter. The mind is its own place...
无所谓 心灵自为其境...
and, in itself, can make a heaven of hell.
天堂地狱 只在一念之间
I'm your hell.
我就是你的地狱
I will never leave you.
我永远不会离开你
I'm not listening to you any more.
我不要再听你的了
I'm not listening!
我不要再听了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
When I was 14, I was riding buses and buying records.
我十四岁的时候 整天坐着公交去买♥♥唱片
You weren't to know.
你不会知道的
You were... Because I didn't tell you.
而你... 因为我没有告诉你
Where we're from...
我们的出身...
where we come from, that...
我们的出身 那...
doesn't make us, River.
并不能造就我们 里弗
It can't be all we are.
那不代表我们的全部
I don't know what you want from me.
我不知道你想要我做什么
I've put on another three pounds.
我又胖了三磅
I know. Right!
我知道了 好吧
I know the truth, Frankie.
我知道真♥相♥了 弗兰基
I, uh...
我...
I passed this bloke I went to school with yesterday.
昨天我去学校时 遇见一个男人
He had his kids with him.
他带着他的孩子
One on his shoulder and the other was in the buggy.
一个坐在他肩上 另一个在婴儿车里
And he asked about Stevie.
他问我史蒂薇的事
Gave his condolences and that.
表达了他的吊唁
But all I could think was...
但我只是想到...
"That's a real man."
"他才是真正的男人"
"That's... That's what a real man... is."
"他才是... 真正的男人"
Ask me why.
问我为什么
Come on. Ask me why I did it.
快点 问我为什么这样做
Why?
为什么
This time...
这一次...
she were going to let her do it to us again.
她会再一次让她对我们做同样的事
"Frankie. She's going to break the family.
"弗兰基 她会毁了这个家的
"Again."
"再一次"
No, Mummy. No.
不 妈妈 不要
So tired of always being at Michael's beck and call.
受够了对迈克尔唯命是从
I thought... "Stevie."
我想... "史蒂薇"
If I tell Stevie,
如果我告诉史蒂薇
Stevie could always make it...
史蒂薇每次都能让事情...
Better.
变好
Only, this time...
只不过这一次...
Stevie wasn't listening any more.
史蒂薇不肯听我的了
Why wasn't she listening any more?
她为什么不肯听
"We have to do this, now!" But...
"我们不得不这样做 立即动手" 但...
"But what about Mummy?" We...
"但妈妈怎么办" 我们...
"We can't do that to her."
"我们不能这样对待她"
Because Stevie left me.
因为史蒂薇抛弃了我
Stevie left me...
这么多年来
with Mummy...
史蒂薇抛弃了我...
for so many years.
把我留给妈妈
No! You weren't there!
不 你可不在场
You weren't there!
你可不在
It was me alone with her!
是我 单独跟她在一起
Me alone with Mummy! ME! NOT HER!
把我一人留给妈妈 我 不是她
Year after year.
年复一年
Do you know what that feels like?!
你知道那种滋味吗
Francis Eric Stevenson...
弗朗西斯·艾瑞克·史蒂文森...
I arrest you for the murder
我因你谋杀
of Detective Sergeant Jacqueline Stevenson.
杰奎琳 史蒂文森警员而逮捕你
River, what are you doing here?
里弗 你怎么在这里
The cleaner let me in.
清洁工让我进来的
Oh, the kids will be back soon.
孩子们很快就回来了
You have foxes.
你家有狐狸
I was going to make some... some tea.
我要去泡一些... 茶
She's Colombian. Who?
她是哥伦比亚人 谁
Your cleaner. Oh, yes.
你家清洁工 噢 对
Is she? Yeah.
是吗 是的
She's new, so...
她新来的 所以...
Tom's on his way home.
汤姆在回来的路上
They've granted bail.
他被准予保释
I'll need to resign.
我将会辞职
I know.
我知道
I know, you think I'm an idiot,
我知道你认为我是个傻瓜
but he's my husband and...
但他是我丈夫而且...
I have to tell the kids.
我得告诉孩子们
Right.
没错
What will you say? The truth.
你要怎么说 照实说
That their father is a weak, dishonest...
告诉他们 他们父亲是个软弱 不诚实
faithless shit.
负心的垃圾
Sounds good.
挺好
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么来着
"Even if you were just colleagues,
"即使你们只是同事
"there was love, perhaps?
"或许也有爱情
"There should be more than one word for love.
"爱不仅仅是一个单词
"I've seen love that kills and I've seen love that redeems.
"我曾见过因爱杀人 也见过因爱救赎
"I've seen love that believes in the guilty,
"我曾见过因爱而笃信罪恶
"and love that saves the bereaved.
"也曾见过被爱拯救的丧亲之人
"What we will do for love.
"我们会为爱付出什么
"Die for it, even."
"甚至会为它而死"
Which one?
哪一个好
Red.
红色的
Nice, blood. Nice.
很好 血红色 很好
Don't be nervous, man.
别紧张 伙计
You can do this.
你能行的
Table for two? Yes.
两位吗 是的
Hurry up. Come on, hurry up.
赶快 快点 赶快
You're wearing lipstick.
你涂了唇膏
I've ordered crispy duck, pancakes.
我已经点了脆皮烤鸭 煎饼
There can't be many points in seaweed, can there?
海带不会有很高棒点值吧 是吗
No. Practically pointless.
不会 基本没有
You look tired.
你看起来很疲倦
I should take a vacation.
我应该休个假
I was thinking of a week in Ibiza.
我觉得去伊比沙岛玩一周不错
And then you say...
你的意见呢...
I took my mother to dinner with my first pay cheque.
我第一次发薪水的时候带我妈妈去吃晚餐
She didn't eat anything.
她什么也没吃
Wanted to go.
一直想走
And she said... "Mais je n'aime pas la cuisine Francaise...
她说... "但我不喜欢法国菜
"... mon cheri."
"... 亲爱的"
You speak French now?
你会说法语了
When what she meant to say was...
她实际想说的是...
"I'm so proud of you.
"我非常为你自豪
"My beautiful boy.
"我可爱的小男孩
"You have grown into a fine young man.
"你已经长成了一个堂堂正正的男子汉"
"And, one day...
"有朝一日...
"... you will sit here...
"... 你会坐在这里...
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表