剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
我们早就...
We're born alone, we die alone.
我们生而孤独 死亦孤独
You all say that...
你总是这么说
but there's more to that quote, you know.
你明知那句话里还有更多的意思
I couldn't take my clothes off with the lights on.
开着灯的时候我都没法脱衣服
How was I ever going to take my clothes off for a man?
我怎么会为了男人把自己的衣服脱♥光♥
For just any man?
还是个路人
Sex is an itch you just scratch,
性唾手可得
but love...
但爱
that's the itch so far down your back,
是遥不可及的
you can't ever reach it with your own hand.
光凭一己之力是无法企及的
What makes you think he was there that night?
是什么让你觉得他当晚在那
Yeah. Sorry, can I get a name again?
是的 抱歉 能再说一次名字吗
If he's bed bound, it
如果他卧床不起
makes it a bit difficult for him to get out.
那他出行都会有点困难
No.
不
No, don't do that.
不 别这样做
Well, have you asked him?
你问过他了吗
Well, if you think he's got a girlf...
如果你觉得他有一个女朋...
Oh, he has got a girlfriend.
他有一个女朋友
What makes you think he was there that night?
你为什么觉得他当晚在那
Yeah. Sorry, can I get a name again?
是的 抱歉 能再说一次名字吗
Yeah.
好的
Nice, nice.
好 好
Loons and goons.
无赖和流氓
Are you enjoying pissing all over my budget as well?
让我预算超支是不是也很高兴啊
You got anything?
有收获吗
Thames Path. Two days before.
泰晤士径 两天前
A couple of sightings
出事前一周
around the Isle of Dogs one week before that...
在道格斯岛附近的画面
always on his own.
总是他一个人
Four more with Stevie.
还有四处是与史蒂薇一起
Various meetings, various places.
不同方式 不同地点
Normally in his car.
通常是在他的车里
And this, with Stevie, four weeks before she died.
这张 和史蒂薇在一起的 在她死前四周
Boss, Michael Bennigan, Bennigan Cars.
老大 班尼根汽车店的迈克尔·班尼根
Will only talk to River.
说只跟里弗谈
Oh, didn't have your direct line.
没有你的联♥系♥方式
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I was hoping to avoid the state visit.
我本希望能避免这次正式访问
That's the problem with this country,
这国家不就是这个问题么
it still bows down to its monarchy.
总会向君主制低头
How's Frankie doing?
弗兰基好吗
Oh, he's quiet, yeah. Quiet.
他很安静 是的 安静
Missing his sister.
想念他姐姐
Jimmy's not come in today.
吉米今天没来
I called round, but his mammy said he's not even got out of bed.
我打电♥话♥去问 但他妈说他还没起床
I know him,
我认识他
the man on your appeal.
你们公布的这个人
He came in, about a month before we lost Stevie,
他来过 大约在史蒂薇去世前一个月吧
looking for a job.
来找工作
I didn't make the link.
我之前没联想起来
There's no dignity in ageing.
上了年纪就没有尊严了
I've got two little hearing aids,
我有两个小助听器
cost me a thousand quid each.
每个花了我一千英镑
I've got a prostate that my doctor sees
我的前列腺
as a money making venture and...
也是医生牟利的手段 还有...
Wait. Oh, yeah.
等等 是了
"Haider Jamal."
海德·贾马尔
Yeah, he was from somewhere in Africa.
他来自非洲的某个地方
Where was it? Erm...
是哪来着
Somalia.
索马里
Khaalid Mahmoud,
哈利德·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
dishwasher from Cristal's,
克里斯托尔的洗碗工
he's from Somalia too.
他也来自索马里
That's it, yeah. That's it, yeah.
就是他 就是他
Cristal's? I don't think I know it...
克里斯托尔 我好像不知道...
Kebab shop, near the Bethnal Green Road.
烤肉店 在贝思纳尔格林路旁边
Ah, well, no more takeaways. My cholesterol is sky-high.
已经不吃外卖♥♥了 我的胆固醇太高了
No, his paperwork is obviously false.
不 他的文件显然都是假的
You can see it pretty quick.
很快就能觉察
They come in here with their fake IDs and their licences,
他们带着假身份证和执照来这
and I send them away just as quick.
我很快就把他们打发走了
Can I take this?
这个我能拿走吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Most of the drivers have their own cars, y'know.
司机大都有自己的车
I never saw his car myself,
我从没亲眼见过他的车
but I'm told it was a piece of shit.
但我听说很垃圾
My engineers said that it was...
我的机械师说那是...
Well, it stank of kebabs.
有烤肉的臭味
And when I offered to lease him an alternative vehicle,
当我提出给他一辆备用车去工作时
he didn't like the terms.
他并不喜欢我开的条件
I quibbled his paperwork
我挑剔他的文件
and he became aggressive.
他就变得咄咄逼人了
It was a short conversation
那是很短的对话
but, still, it stayed with me.
但我还是记住了
And then...
然后
when I saw the appeal...
当看到协助通告
I mean, they... they looked pretty close.
我觉得他们看起来很像
Were they...?
他们是不是...
I mean, there was the inference in the appeal.
通告中提到一种推测
In some ways,
某种意义上说
I'm glad her father never saw this.
我很庆幸她父亲不曾见到这些
I was with him... when he met Bridie.
他跟伯迪邂逅的时候我也在场
Pub in Kilburn.
在基尔伯恩的一个酒吧
I was set up with her mate.
她还给我介绍她的朋友
And then, when Stevie became a police officer,
后来 史蒂薇当了警♥察♥
people didn't trust Eric any more.
埃瑞克失去了大家的信任
They thought he might inform
他们害怕他会告密
and that crushed Eric.
那对埃瑞克是个很大的打击
But, there again, he'd a harder time than me.
但是 不论怎么说 他过得比我辛苦
You never saw prison.
你从没进过监狱
Well, I scrubbed myself up... eventually.
我可是费尽力气才洗白的
You know, my girls are all married now.
我的女儿们都已经成家了
All privately educated.
读的都是私立学校
I've got six grandkids.
我还有六个外孙子女
Congratulations.
恭喜
You know, you'd think it wouldn't have hit me like this.
谁也没想到会有这么一天
How are you holding up?
你自己还好吗
Good.
还好
Yeah?
真的吗
You can't kid a kidder.
你可骗不了我
She knew him.
她认识他
Oh, Frankie, are you off?
弗兰基 你下班了吗
Tell your mammy I'll drop round later, see how Jimmy is.
告诉你妈妈 我晚点会过去看看吉米
Ah, will you not be smoking all round the front, lads, please?
小伙子们 不要在门口抽烟好吗
Show a bit of respect, now, for the workplace.
工作场所不要这么随便
Frankie!
弗兰基
Did you see the appeal?
你看到通告了吗
Yeah.
看到了
Did you know him?
你认识他吗
Mate, does it matter?
老兄 这很重要吗
Does any of this matter now?
现在问这些有什么意义呢
I know the kebab shop.
我知道那家烤肉店
We used to go after Weight Watchers.
我们以前去完慧俪轻体经常去那里
22, 48. I can't...
二十二号♥和四十八号♥ 我不能...
I can't.
我做不到
In my head, she's not gone.
我总觉得她没有死
She's still alive.
她还活着
If that was him... If this is him...
如果真的是那个人 是他
If this was the man who...
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表