剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
Came in on the appeal. We're going down now.
协查通报得来的线索 我们正要去调查
Haider had been staying there.
海德之前住在那里
He signed in on the night of Stevie's murder.
他是在史蒂薇被杀当晚入住的
Eyewitnesses saw him on the phone to his wife.
目击者看到他和妻子通了电♥话♥
Then reading in his room till gone midnight.
之后一直在房♥内读书至午夜
I take it all back... appeals forever more.
我收回我的话 协查通报总有惊喜
What the hell was she up to?
她到底在调查什么
And who was he so frightened of?
而他又在害怕谁
Oh, Ira said you had a new lead, the pay-as-you-go.
对了 以拉说你有了新线索 那个预付费手♥机♥
It got up and went.
线索就像热情消无踪迹了
And now he gives me jokes.
你现在都会开玩笑了
River...
里弗
Come to me first, OK?
有事先来找我 好吗
Boss is on the prowl.
老大又在"觅食"了
Oh, Stevie's laptop.
史蒂薇的笔记本电脑
It's on your desk.
放在你桌上了
We've pulled everything out now.
我们已经提取了所有内容
Search history, e-mails,
包括搜索记录 电子邮件
cleaned up the hard drive, etc. But there's... photos
清空了硬盘 但是有些照片
and... stuff I don't want to wipe, so...
以及一些东西 我不想删除
can you work out what to do with it?
你能想办法处理这些东西吗
Hi.
你好
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不
You do not get out of dinner tonight, my love. They...
你不能逃过今晚的晚餐 亲爱的 他们...
Tom! Listen to me, they are your parents.
汤姆 听我说 他们可是你的父母
It's Stevie's search history. I've trawled through it twice now.
这是史蒂薇的搜索记录 我已经检查了两遍
There's some repeated searches, but no links yet.
有一些重复出现的结果 但并没发现线索
I'll go over it later.
我等会再仔细检查一下
Cleaner. We're trying to trace him.
这个清洁工 我们在追查他的行踪
He's there mopping the floor. Library have no record of him.
他在那拖地板 但图书馆员没有他的记录
I'm pulling up what I can, but most of the people there that day
我会尽力追查 但当天在场的多数人
probably didn't even have a library card.
可能连图书证都没有
Just skimming the free newspapers and getting in from the cold.
只是去看报纸和进去避寒
Haider's reading list... the odd bit of poetry,
海德的书单 一些零散的诗歌♥
a taste for Dan Brown novels.
喜欢丹·布朗的小说
He'd checked out a couple of books
他借过几本关于
on British citizenship and the legal system.
关于英国国籍和法律制度的书
Why does everybody want to come to this city?
为什么大家都想来这座城市
You did.
你不也是吗
I came because I had to, when I was 14.
我是不得不来 那时我才十四岁
My grandmother died and my mother lived here.
我的祖母去世了 而我母亲住在这
First week, I lived on peanut butter sandwiches.
第一周 我以花生酱三明治为食
It was all she had in the fridge. It rained all the time
她的冰箱里只有这个 这里总是在下雨
and nothing was green.
完全没有绿色植物
I hated it. Hated it.
我讨厌这城市 恨它
But you stayed.
但你留下来了
It had its advantages.
它也有它的优点
It's a city for everyone who belongs to everywhere else.
不管是哪的人都能在这城市安身
I went to Cork when I was 14.
我十四岁的时候去了科克郡
Rained there too.
那里也总是下雨
River!
里弗
All right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I can drive.
我来开吧
It's fine.
我没事
She's gone.
她不见了
How would you know?
你怎么知道
I'm getting a feel for it.
我感觉到了
Right...
对
Right.
没错
Right.
没错
Excuse me, is it all right if you...
不好意思 能否麻烦你...
just pull out some records for us?
帮我们调出一些记录
Haider had been here nearly three months,
海德在这住了将近三个月时间
and moved out the day after Stevie died.
在史蒂薇死后第二天搬出了这里
That must have been when he moved in with Khaalid.
他肯定是那时搬去和哈利德住的
They said it's worth talking to...
他们说和森迪·阿肯托拉夫人聊聊
to Mrs Sunday Akentola. She's the hostel's immigration lawyer.
或许会有收获 她是这个旅社的移♥民♥律师
She comes in twice a week
她每周来两次
and Haider had a couple of meetings with her.
海德和她见过几面
Most likely to get the process started, but no-one knows
很可能程序已经在走了 但没人知道
if he followed through.
他是否完成
Mrs Akentola.
阿肯托拉夫人
Sorry... Sorry. I've finished up for today.
抱歉 我今天已经下班了
It's all right, the last thing we need is a lawyer.
没关系 我们最不需要的就是律师
Do you mind if we walk?
介意我们边走边聊吗
I've got an appointment back in my office in...
我过会在办公室还有个预约...
oh, now.
时间已经到了
Paperwork, June, for a Mr Haider Jamal Abdi.
琼 拿一下海德·贾马尔·阿卜迪先生的文件
Please, do sit.
请坐
Here you are, Sunday.
给你 森迪
Thanks, June. A very nice man.
琼 谢谢 非常友善的人
I am sorry I didn't make the association in the press.
抱歉我看新闻时没有联想到
Have you ever seen this woman?
你见过这个女人吗
No.
没有
So he came on his own?
所以他都是独自前来吗
Yes. Yes. Always on his own.
是的 是的 总是一个人
His wife was in...
他的妻子在...
Mogadishu. Yes. Very smart. Very nice man.
摩加迪休 是的 他非常聪明 非常友善
Very sad.
真让人难过
Do you have more paperwork?
还有更多的文件吗
Er, yes... Yes.
有的 有
The problem is, everyone says we make it
问题是 大家都说我们
so easy for these people to come in,
太轻易让这些人入籍了
but the Home Office lawyers, they are vicious.
但内政部的律师 他们很恶毒
All are guilty until proven innocent in a system that is broken.
这不健全的系统都实行有罪推定
It's not what you can become here...
无关你在这能有什么作为
it's what you are.
只看你的出身
And we wonder why they come in underground.
我们好奇他们为何要偷渡过来
Illegally. My job is to legitimise them.
非法移♥民♥ 我的工作就是让他们合法化
Do you have a client list?
你有客户名单吗
Yes.
有的
I'm heading over to the hostel now, then back to court.
我现在要去旅社 然后回法♥院♥
Thanks, Ema.
谢谢 艾玛
Client list...
客户名单
I saw you at the immigration court earlier.
我之前在移♥民♥法庭见过你
Yes, yeah...
是的
You work there?
你在那工作吗
I work for a few clients.
我有几个移♥民♥客户
Legal firms, wherever I am needed.
律师事务所 哪需要就去哪
Have you ever met this man?
你见过这个人吗
He was staying at the hostel.
他住在旅社
I'm sorry, I don't speak Arabic.
不好意思 我不会说阿♥拉♥伯语
Um, his name, he's... he's Arabic, no?
他的名字 他是阿♥拉♥伯人 是吗
No, Somalian. He was a client here.
不 索马里人 他是这的客户
I speak French, Romanian, Russian,
我会说法语 罗马尼亚语 俄语
a bit of Italian... badly.
一点意大利语 说得不好
Did you ever see this woman before?
你之前有见过这个女人吗
I saw her on the news.
我在新闻上见过她
Yes, she came in a few months ago.
是的 她几个月前来过
Together with this man?
和这个男人一起吗
Maybe.
可能
Maybe, yes.
可能 是的
Yes, maybe it WAS him.
是 可能是和他一起
She came in with him once or twice.
她和他一起来过一两次
And then she came back alone. Once.
然后她独自回来过一次
Mrs Akentola said she'd never met her.
阿肯托拉夫人说她从没见过她
Then I'm wrong. I'm sorry. Today is the worst day.
那是我弄错了 抱歉 今天是最忙的一天
Friday is court day, so we're building up to that.
周五是开庭日 所以我们都要为出庭做准备
I need to get back there, back and forth, back and forth...
我得赶回去 来来回♥回♥
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表