剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
Pretty instantly.
非常快
Frankie, a hand!
弗兰基 来帮忙
Will you please get your arse over here?
你能不能赶紧滚过来
Have no fear of robbers or murderers.
无需畏惧抢劫犯和杀人犯
They are external dangerous, petty dangerous.
他们只不过是表面上危险 不足为惧
We should fear ourselves,
我们应该畏惧自己
the great dangers are within us.
最大的危险在我们心里
What threatens our souls?
是什么会使我们的灵魂畏惧
It is forbidden to kill,
是对杀人的禁绝
therefore all murderers are punished...
因此所有杀人犯终将被惩罚
unless they kill in large numbers
除非他们是在战争中伴着冲锋的号♥角
and to the sound of trumpets.
杀得尸横遍野
Your tie's a bit...
你的领带有点...
DNA on Riley's car.
莱利车上检测到的DNA
It's a match to Stevenson.
与史蒂文森警长相匹配
She hit the wing after she was shot.
她被枪击后撞上了车的侧翼
Detective Sergeant Jackie Stevenson
贾姬·史蒂文森警长
was a brave and invaluable member of the police service,
曾是警队中英勇而又宝贵的一员
and is still grieved for by her colleagues, friends and family.
她的同事和亲友至今仍深感痛心
This recent evidence suggests
这份最新的证据表明
that Mr Riley may be related
莱利先生或许与
to this police officer's murder.
这位警员的谋杀案有关
I will now hand over to my colleague,
接下来我的同事
Detective Chief Inspector Chrissie Read,
总督察克丽茜·里德
who will answer any further questions. Thank you.
会进一步回答你们的问题 谢谢
Please pace your questions. Thank you.
请依次提问 谢谢
For DI River,
请问里弗警督
you must be feeling relieved today?
您今天一定觉得如释重负了吧
I'm saddened for the family.
我为他们的家人感到悲伤
Did you recognise him
你认为他是杀害
as DS Stevenson's killer?
史蒂文森警长的凶手吗
I mean, you witnessed her murder.
我是说 你目睹了凶杀过程
But I couldn't positively identify the murderer.
但我还不能明确指出凶手
Yet you're certain that Mr Riley is a suspect?
但你确认莱利先生是嫌疑犯 对吗
DI River?
里弗警督
On... On seeing and approaching the car,
在发现并接近那辆车时
DI River identified it as the same...
里弗警督认出那是同一辆...
Yes?
请讲
So, you are confident Mr Riley.
所以你很确信莱利先生
IS Jackie Stevenson's killer?
就是杀害贾姬·史蒂文森的凶手是吗
No, we cannot confirm that,
不 我们还不能确认这点
but the vehicle he was driving
但他驾驶的车辆
has been identified as the vehicle
已被确认与史蒂文森警长案
driven by DS Stevenson's killer.
凶手驾驶的是同一辆
Well, I ask Detective Inspector River,
我问的是里弗警督
you are confident there will be justice, Inspector?
你坚信正义必将得到伸张 对吗警督
All murderers
所有杀人犯
are punished eventually...
终将被惩罚
unless they kill in large numbers
除非他们是在战争中伴着冲锋的号♥角
and to the sound of trumpets.
杀得横尸遍野
For now, we have no further comments. Thank you.
对此我们不予置评 谢谢
Thank you very much indeed.
非常感谢你们
Psychs.
你这个疯子
And you stay the whole session this time.
这次你搞砸了整个发布会
What the hell was that?
那都是些什么鬼话
Now I have to go and face his poor girlfriend.
现在我得去面对他可怜的女朋友了
Yeah! Yeah, there he is! There's the murderer!
就是他 他就是杀人犯
Do you read?
你阅读吗
Soup labels,
汤料的标签
washing instructions,
洗涤液说明书
television manuals...
电视节目单
and, on occasion, books.
偶尔也会看书
Yes, I read.
是的 我阅读
I read a lot.
阅读很多内容
Shall we begin?
我们可以开始了吗
I have to tick my 12 boxes.
我一定要完成十二项测试
Have you experienced, or been exposed to, a traumatic event?
你是否经历过或目睹过痛苦的事件
Yes.
是的
During the traumatic event...
在此事件中
did you experience or witness serious injury or death,
你是否经历或目睹了严重的伤亡
or the threat of injury or death?
亦或是受到创伤或死亡的威胁
Yes.
是的
During the traumatic event,
在此事件中
did you feel intense fear,
你是否感到极度的恐惧
helplessness and/or horror?
无助或者颤栗
These questions are... They're...
这些问题... 它们只是
They're just a framework
它们只是一个例行公事
to get us started.
好让我们进入正题
The second.
我觉得是第二个
Helplessness?
无助
OK, I'm going to skip a couple.
那我们先跳过几个问题
We'll come back to them.
稍后再议
Do you hallucinate,
你会有幻觉吗
have visions
一些幻想
or believe you see those who are now dead?
或者相信自己见到已经死去的人
Yes.
有
Do you see ghosts?
那你能看见鬼魂吗
Not ghosts. Not ghosts.
不是鬼魂 不是鬼魂
I don't believe in ghosts...
我不相信鬼魂
or heaven or hell.
或者天堂地狱这一套
It's not the afterlife kind.
并不是死后来世这种情况
Then what do you see?
那你看到了什么
Manifests.
显现
You know, even though a person is dead,
就算一个人去世了
the relationship with them does not end.
他们同世界的联♥系♥并没有随之中断
Well, people say that all the time, don't they?
大家总是这么说 不是吗
But when you're dead, you're dead.
但是当你死了 你就是死了
And it was Stevie, it wasn't like someone I was...
而且那只是史蒂薇 又不是我曾经的...
It wasn't someone you were...?
不是你曾经的谁
She was just a colleague.
她就是一个同事而已
Even if that was true,
就算是这样
there are still feelings.
应该还是会有感觉吧
Sadness.
悲伤
Loss.
失落
Guilt.
内疚
Even if you were just colleagues,
就算仅仅是你同事
there was love, perhaps?
但或许 也有爱情呢
Love...
爱情
I've been trying to remember what that feels like, to be in love.
我一直在努力记起那种感觉 坠入爱河的感觉
It's been a while.
很久没有这种感觉了
For whatever reason, it has passed me by.
不知何故 爱情总是与我擦肩而过
The closest I got felt like food poisoning.
最贴近的感觉倒像是食物中毒
In books and films,
在书里 在电影里
and plays, it's always so compelling, so complex.
在戏剧里 爱情总是如此的难以捉摸 却又难以抗拒
There should be more than one word for love.
爱情并不是简单的一个词而已
I've seen love that kills
我见过因爱相杀
and I've seen love that redeems.
也见过因爱救赎
I've seen love that...
我还见过
believes in the guilty
因爱而相信犯人
and love that saves the bereaved.
甚至见过爱拯救了失去亲人的家庭
What we will do for love.
我们可以为爱做出什么
Die for it, even.
甚至可以为之付出生命
"Mum, it's me.
"妈妈 是我
"I just wanted to say...
"我只是想说
"I'll see you later.
"再见
"OK. I love you, Mum."
"我爱你 妈妈"
"Mum, it's me.
"妈妈 是我
"I just wanted to say...
"我只是想说
"I'll see you later. OK.
"再见
"I'll see you later. OK.
"再见
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表