剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
that she'd give it to you
她想的是该托付给你
because you'd know what to do with it best.
因为你知道如何处理才是最好
That's what she's giving you, isn't it?
她给你的就是那笔钱 对吗
She knew something was coming.
她知道要出事了
Yeah.
是
I told you you were keeping something from me.
我说过你有事瞒着我
Her internet searches.
她的网络搜索记录
I know we dismissed a lot of them...
我知道我们剔除了许多
But the list of companies she was researching,
但她搜索的公♥司♥列表中
there are some interesting
有些名字很有意思
names and there's a connection somewhere.
而且它们之间有某种联♥系♥
So find it.
那就查出来
Don't work too late.
别忙太晚
You know he's married?
你知道他有家庭吗
This is not out of some prurient interest, but if it can help...
这并不是出自欲望 而是其他慰藉...
Personally, I'm not a great advocate for infidelity.
我本人是不提倡婚外情的
Not that I have much experience, but...
倒不是我经历过 只是...
I imagine that...
我猜想...
you never feel entirely alone
你与你所爱之人相处时
with the one you love.
从不会拥有完整二人世界
There will always be another person in the room.
你们之间总存在另一个人
And I can see you do.
而我能看出来你有这种感觉
At this minute, Tom's wife
此刻 汤姆的妻子
is cooking a birthday dinner for his father
正在为他的父亲和四个孩子准备晚餐
and his four children.
来庆祝他父亲的生日
And again, no judgment,
而且 无关道德审判
but it is a pretty shitty thing to do.
这件事本身也不令人愉快
His father, the old man, is nearly 80 years old.
他的父亲已经快八十岁了
Probably put him through law school.
供他读完了法学院
But he'd rather be spending the night with his mistress.
但他却宁可和情人共度良宵
He's working late.
他要加班
He told you that too?
他也这么跟你说的
The bastard.
这个混♥蛋♥
You need to tell me what's going on.
你得告诉我这是怎么回事
I want Mrs Akentola's entire client list.
我需要阿肯托拉夫人所有的客户名单
Not just the sanitised version that she's given me.
而不是她交给我们的过滤后的版本
As far as I can see,
就我所见
the cases that Mrs Akentola runs through are pretty hopeless.
阿肯托拉夫人办成的案子几乎不可能通过
So why do so many of them get through?
那为什么这么多都得以通过
I really need to go now.
我真的得走了
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
Ah, Inspector.
探长
Ever closer.
离案件真♥相♥更近了
Yet ever further from the truth of who she was.
也越发地不了解她真实的一面了
Don't you have somewhere to be?
你没地方可去吗
River... in a completely sane world,
里弗... 在这全然疯狂的世界中
is madness not the only freedom?
疯狂不才是唯一的自♥由♥吗
Why would one not take oneself to the boundless edge
当四周黑暗围绕时
when there is darkness all around?
一个人何不将自己推向无际的边缘
Give in to it.
屈服吧
Give in to it as a child does to his mother.
屈服吧 如孩童投向母亲的怀抱
Until, wilful...
直到任性的孩子...
he defies her.
反抗他的母亲
So I grabbed him and I said, "Listen, you muppet."
于是我抓住他说道 "听着 你个蠢货
"I've paid your shitty fare,
我已经交了钱了
now drop me on the corner like I asked."
所以你按我说的停到街角"
And he's like, "The postcode you entered."
他说 "你填的邮编地址
"Is at the bottom of the road." And I'm like,
是在这条路最尽头" 我说
"I know where I live, shithead!"
"我知道自己住哪 蠢货"
And then I see I'm in my own car,
然后我意识到我正自己开着车
I'm driving up a one-way street the wrong way...
在单行道上逆行...
and it's the sat nav.
而那是导航
I'm talking to that sat nav.
我在和导航讲话
That's the new voice.
新的声音其实是它
So I obey it all the way home.
我听着它的指令开回家
Took me three hours round the North Circular,
在北环线上花了三个钟头
I only live ten minutes away.
而我家其实只需要开十分钟
My girlfriend asked why I was late.
我女朋友问我为什么回来晚了
I said I'd dropped off for a drink at the pub.
我说我去酒吧喝了一杯
I couldn't tell her.
我没法告诉他
"He's been a real shit today."
"他今天过得很糟糕
"He's talking through the sat nav now."
都开始对着导航说话了"
But I will.
但我会的
I will tell her.
我会告诉她的
Thanks. Thank you. Thank you, Robbie.
谢谢你 谢谢你 罗比
If we are to see our voices as articulating those emotions
如果我们发现我们脑中的声音是在清楚地表达
that perhaps we have hidden in the remotest parts of ourselves,
或许埋藏在我们内心最深处的情感
then I'd say that wasn't bad, Robbie, for him.
我认为这不是坏事 罗比 对他而言
He was helping you that day.
那天他在帮你
He wasn't telling you to throw yourself under that train.
他没有让你去卧轨
Ok.
好的
OK. Anyone else?
好了 还有谁要说
River?
里弗
This is your second session. Is there anything you want to say?
这是你参加的第二♥期♥了 你有什么想说的吗
No.
没有
I know everyone would be very supportive of your story.
我知道大家都会对你讲的故事表示支持的
My story.
我的故事
You've listened to everyone else's.
你听了其他人的故事了
So, um...
所以
what have you thought,
听到其他人怎么应对
hearing how other people are coping?
自己的问题之后 有什么想法
What I've thought?
我怎么想的
Yes.
是的
Silence has a presence.
沉默也能被感知
Do you make that shit up yourself? "Silence has a presence."
这咱鬼话是你自己编的吗 沉默也能被感知
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
Do you want to know what I think?
你想知道我怎么想吗
I think our friend here should buy a map.
我觉得这位朋友应该买♥♥张地图
Everyone drives with sat nav now and yet nobody knows
现在每个人开车都用导航仪
where they're going or how they got there.
而没有人知道他们要去哪 是怎么去的
That would shut his voice up.
那就能让他脑海里的声音闭嘴了
I think that Twinkle-Toes,
我觉得闪亮亮
that your concern that you haven't met a boyfriend
你担心自己从来没有交过男朋友
because your voices keep telling you not to
是因为你脑海中的声音一直告诉你别这么做
self delusion of the worst kind.
真是最糟糕的一种自我欺骗
Our baby here... I have the greatest sympathy for you.
我们这位小宝宝 我对你深表同情
In this company,
有这些人作伴
I'd be hanging out with Kurt Cobain in my head.
我宁愿在脑子里和科特·柯本一起玩
There are worse role models,
这可有比他更差劲的榜样呢
although the drugs and suicide aren't ideal.
虽然毒品和自杀并不好
Your spots will go away,
你的痘痘会消失
and I'd go as far as to say that you're my favourite.
我不得不是这些人里我最喜欢你了
Bar you, my friend. Bar you, my friend.
除你之外 我的朋友 除你之外
I want to be where you are.
我想跟你在一起
You are clearly having a much better time than this sorry group
你显然比这群可悲的人过得更开心
of self-absorbed, moaning, infantilised freaks!
这群自恋 怨声载道的幼稚怪胎
Very good, Inspector. Very good.
非常好 警官 说得好
Laugh on and laugh loud!
尽情笑吧 大声点
Because, frankly, this last...
因为 说实话 刚刚这
mind-numbing hour...
思维麻木的一小时
is an hour I will never get back in my life.
是我人生中再也找不回的一个小时
Which brings me back to you.
说回到你
No children yet. How old are you?
还没孩子 你多大了
Fertility drops radically at 35.
生育能力在三十五岁会严重衰退
You might want to think about that.
你可能需要考虑这个问题了
Whatever warped Messiah complex you have might be better served
不管你的救世主情结有多扭曲 都最好用在
directed towards those you love,
你爱的人身上
than those you wouldn't even
而不是那些走出这间屋子
share a cup of coffee with outside of this room.
你都不会一起喝咖啡的人
As Groucho Marx so famously
正如格劳乔·马克斯的名言
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表