You got it, chief.
听着 仅是你们两个 能有这愚蠢的圆♥满♥结局
And look the fact that you two get this stupid happy ending
可以长生不老
where you're young forever
可能还会一直做♥爱♥ 这点就让我很不爽
and presumably always fucking drives me insane
所以我会让自己失忆 忘记这整件事
so I'm gonna mind-blow myself and forget this ever happened.
你们要靠自己了
You're on your own.
谢谢你让我活了这么久 瑞克
Thank you for keeping me alive this long, Rick.
不用客气 再见了 记忆戴安
Yeah. Goodbye, Memory Diane.
(给虫安:你好)
(三小时前已读)
天啊
Ooh-whee!
把握当下 对吧
Season eight, huh?
我很喜欢杰瑞变成复活兔
I liked when Jerry was the Easter Bunny.
那样很有趣 还有…
That was fun. Oh, and that...
他是谁
Who is he...
-他在跟谁说话 -我不知道
who's he talking to? - I can never tell.
但这份资料铁证如山
But that data is irrefutable.
他的原子震动频率不同于
His atoms vibrate on a frequency
我们这个现实中的任何已知频率
unlike any found in our whole reality.
而你认为这个旅人 是来取代你先生吗
And you believe this traveler came here to replace your husband?
我知道我这种想法 很疯狂又很自我中心
I know I sound insane and self-centered for thinking that.
但事实证明你正好相反
The facts reveal you to be the opposite.
你非常勇敢 艾美
You've been very brave, Amy.
你希望我们怎样处置他
What would you have us do with him?
本季终
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表