为什么要打造这个 阻挡不了的死亡机器呢
Why create this unstoppable death machine?
其驾驶是14岁的莫蒂史密斯 他说了以下这段话
Its driver, 14-year-old Morty Smith, has this to say.
“如果到狼的家里并在它床上尿尿”
Come into a wolf's house and piss in its bed,
“你就一定会被咬”
you're gonna get bit!
“这就是狼的本性”
That's just the nature of the wolf!
这就是狼的本性
That's just the nature of the wolf!
(禅塔菲)
你的洗鼻壶做得如何 夏茉
How's the neti pot coming, Summer?
很顺利 我感到很安稳 没有任何毒素
So good. I feel grounded, free of toxins.
走开 我需要自己的空间
Go away. I need my space.
真不敢相信你竟然这么快 就在圣菲站稳脚步了
I can't believe how fast you got established in Santa Fe.
当我一踏出城市边界 身心灵产业就把我捡走了
The wellness industry picked me up at the city limits.
他们把所有迷失的中年女子 都安置在有冥想元素的陶艺工作室
They place all lost middle-aged women in a residential pottery studio with meditation elements.
我想跟山创建联结
I'm looking to be in connection with the mountains?
把可可和手风琴拿来吧
Get the cacao. And the harmonium.
宝贝 你现在还不必当个 迷失的中年女子
Honey, you shouldn't have to be a lost middle-aged woman yet.
相信我 那种感觉很糟
Take it from me. It sucks.
17岁的好处就是什么都不知道
And the joy of being 17 is not knowing anything,
包含接下来会变得多艰难
including how hard it's gonna get.
是啊 我对之前说的话感到很抱歉
Yeah. I guess I'm sorry for what I said.
但我真不知道要怎么当你的朋友
I just don't know how to be your friend.
你不必当我朋友
You don't have to be.
你是我女儿
You're my daughter.
我实在很不想这么说 但这里的气场感觉很棒
Wow. I hate that I'm saying this, but the energy here feels amazing.
那就是所谓的“社群”
That's called community.
如果这个世界有多一点社群 少一点工厂养殖牛肉
And if we had more of it in this world, and less factory-farmed beef,
我们的儿子 就不会开战车闯进核电厂了
our little boys wouldn't be driving tanks into nuclear power plants!
这比喻好像有点太具体了
That sounds too specific to be a metaphor.
“墙里如果没电力”
What will you do when there's no power in the walls?!
“你们要怎么办 ”
What will you charge then?!
“你们要怎么充电 ” - 你们看 这就是牛肉脑
See? Beef brain.
天啊 我得阻止他
Oh, God. I have to stop him.
你知道该怎么阻止他吗 - 我是科技公♥司♥首席执行官
You know how? - I'm a tech CEO!
所以我就算不知道 我也会假装知道
So even if I don't, I'll pretend I do.
妈 帮我接电♥话♥
Mom. Hold my calls.
“妈” 我喜欢这个称呼
"Mom." I like the sound of that.
可以用信♥用♥卡♥付款
I'll just need a credit card.
拜托 先生 别把我放进母体
Please, sir. Not in the matrix.
你不该把人放进母体里
You shouldn't put people in matrixes.
搞什么...
What the--
母体个屁
Matrix my ass!
这最好跟“绝命尬车”有关
This better be death race-related.
克詹 - 嘿
CJ! - Hey!
克詹...
CJ!
她很美 对吧
She's beautiful. Isn't she?
莫蒂
Morty...
我本来没有兄弟 直到你出现
I never had a brother. Until you.
充电里亚去死
Death to Chargeria!
我们杀死他了 奥萨玛宾充电死了
We got him. Osama Been Chargin is dead.
“全心全充”
Full hearts, full charge.
全心全充
Full hearts, full charge.
围墙要垮了
She's coming down!
天啊 发电厂谷被闯入了
Sweet Christ! Power Plant Valley is breached!
再说一遍 被闯入了
I repeat, breached!
他靠得太近了
He's getting too close!
他如果攻进中♥央♥发电厂 就会引发连环效应
If he reaches the central power plant, it'll trigger a chain reaction
让北美洲变得不适合人居住
that renders North America uninhabitable,
还会让所有手♥机♥失效
but also takes out all cell phones!
不要怕 二号♥守卫
Fear not, Guard #2.
这条护城河就是为了这种情况挖的
The moat was installed for this exact scenario.
地球上的任何战车都无法横渡这条河
There's not a tank on Earth that can cross that water.
该死 这辆车有高进气管 - 天啊 快跑
Oh, shit! It's got a snorkel! - Dear God. Run!
莫蒂
Morty!
你这么做也无法让克詹复活
None of this will bring CJ back!
“不准你提他的名字”
Keep his name out of your mouth!
谁的名字 三♥级♥充士长 克里斯托夫詹姆斯摩托罗拉吗
Whose name? Christopher James Motorola, Chargeant First Class?!
你对克詹又有什么了解 - 这全都是我的错 莫蒂
What do you know about CJ?! - This is all my fault, Morty.
你是母体内唯一真实的东西
You were the only real thing in there,
我却没有好好对待你
but I didn't treat you like you mattered.
你也不可能知道 那场战争会发生什么事
You couldn't have known what would happen in that war.
但我知道 莫蒂 我知道
But I did know, Morty. I did know.
当我了解了母体的规矩后 取得权力就很容易了
Once I understood the rules of the matrix, taking power was easy.
但发电并不容易
But making power wasn't.
要让那个充电科学行得通 就只有一个办法
There was only one way to make the charging science work--
我们要尽可能取得锂
all the lithium we could get our hands on.
可以了
We got it.
这修得好吧
We can fix it, right?!
这修得好吧 - 不能让任何人知道这件事
We can fix it?! - No one can know about this.
那场战争虽然很残酷
It was a brutal war,
但我知道我们一定会打赢 因为我们有你
but I knew we'd win it. Because we had you.
你是没有未来 没有家人 又死不了的前科犯
An ex-con with no future, no family, no way to die.
莫蒂 我本来没有兄弟
Morty, I never had a brother.
“直到你出现”
Until you.
你原本可以过不一样的人生
You could have had a different life.
我原本可以让你过不一样的人生
I could have given it to you.
我们杀死他了
We got him.
“奥萨玛宾充电死了”
Osama Been Chargin is dead.
谢谢你 士兵
Thank you, soldier.
全心全充
Full hearts, full charge.
我们得到一堆锂了
We're lithium-rich!
你曾是我最重要的资产
You were my greatest asset.
也是我最大的耻辱
And my darkest shame.
我还入侵了你的手♥机♥
I also had your phones bugged, a tracking chip put in your spine,
在你的脊椎装追踪芯片
and those birds you liked to feed
你很喜欢喂的那些鸟 都是政♥府♥制♥造♥的监视器
were spy cameras built by the government.
那些燕雀 - 我知道你在里面失去了一个兄弟
My finches?! - I know you lost a brother in there.
别让我失去你这个弟弟
Don't make me lose you.
我现在只剩下他带来的痛苦
It's like the pain is all I have left of him!
但他消失了
But he's gone!
他打从一开始就不存在
He never existed in the first place!
别这么说 要不是你和你的朋友
Don't say that! Without you and your friends,
我们根本就无法从母体里逃出来
we never would have escaped the matrix.
瑞克会...
Rick,
他醒来就会把我们放出来
he would have woken up and let us out!
但一切都会照他的意思
On whose terms?!
他会在我们睁开眼睛前 就消除我们的记忆
He would've wiped us clean before our eyes were open.
那样他们就会真正消失 他们全都会
And then they'd really be gone, all of them.
克詹 阻挡哥 马马杜...
CJ, Chop Block... Marmaduke...
还有八号♥球 真是的
8-Ball! Jesus!
我...我很抱歉 莫蒂
I... I'm sorry, Morty.
现在就由你决定吧 你想怎么做
You get to decide now. What do you want to do?
我想回家 - 好
I wanna go home. - Yeah.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
没事了 我现在好多了
It's okay! I'm alright now!
我们担心的不是你
It's not you we were worried about!
对 所以你们绝对 不可以偷外公的发明
Yeah, this is exactly why you shouldn't steal your grandpa's inventions!
什么 - 他叫你们不要偷外公的发明
What? - He said never steal your grandpa's inventions!
不 - 混帐
No... - Motherfucker.
母体王八蛋 - 该死的说教假人
Matrix piece of shit! - Fucking fake lesson-teaching bastard!
你们冷静点 天啊 你们不在母体里
Whoa! Easy, guys! Christ! You're not in a matrix!
你们不在母体里 - 瑞克 搞什么
You're not in a matrix! - Rick? What the fuck?!
这个非玩家角色刚刚还想教训我们
This NPC was trying to teach us a lesson!
我只是叫你们不要偷这么恐怖的技术
I was just saying not to steal such dangerous technology.
你们的外公显然是天才
Your grandpa's obviously a genius.
你看吧 - 他是真人
See?! - That's an actual guy,
他只是讲了一些很明显又正确的话
making several obvious and valid statements.
等等一起喝啤酒吗 - 我鼻梁好像断了
Beer later? - I think my nose is broken.
拜托 - 我们变切尔诺贝利了
Aw, come on! - Aw, come on! Chernobyl!
我们要变切尔诺贝利了
We're Chernobyl-ing!
瑞克 你要不要... - 好
Rick! Are you gonna-- - Yes.
好恶心 - 搞什么
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表