(医生 真正的医生)
嘿 你的...
Hey, is your...
你的瑞克在吗
is your Rick around?
我的莫蒂好像 把他的指尖陀螺弄丢在这里了
I think my Morty dropped his fidget spinner down here.
我跟你说 我别的地方都找过了
I'm telling you, I checked everywhere else.
莫蒂 我对天发誓
Morty, I swear to God,
如果我检查车上的座位中间...
if I check between the seats of our car--
我检查过座位中间了
I checked between the seats!
该死 莫蒂 你看
Oh, shit, Morty. Check it out.
这小子好像杀死了他的瑞克
I think this little dude killed his Rick.
你真这么觉得吗 - 对 你看 那里有个坟墓
You really think so?
他把他埋在前面作为警告
Yeah, look, there's a grave. He buried him out front as a warning.
天啊 真冷血
Damn. Ice cold.
那是第二个 小一点的坟墓吗
Is that a second, smaller grave?
他还把他的房♥子烧毁了
Burnt down his house, too.
我们当初好像应该留下来
Starting to think we should've stuck around.
我的天啊 我并没有杀...
Jesus Christ. I didn't kill--
找到了
Found it!
我就说我有检查过座位中间
I told you I checked between the seats!
你确实说对了 莫蒂
When you're right, you're right, Morty!
我说过了 我现在会承认这种事
Told you, I admit that kind of stuff now.
我也能承认你说得没错 瑞克
And I can admit you're right about that, Rick!
你真的变了
You're really changing!
两个混帐
Assholes.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表