Why?! - She's infected!
狗屁 她被感染就会变♥态♥
Bullshit! She would've turned.
你以为我平常就长这样吗
You think I normally look like this?!
有可能啊 我又不认识你
I mean, maybe. I don't know you.
我需要你们的实验室 资料 以及关于这真菌的所有情报
I need your labs, your data, everything you've got on this thing.
别拿枪指着我 - 那你也别拿枪指着我
Stop pointing a gun at me! - Stop pointing a gun at me!
你可以遮一下嘴巴吗
Can you cover your mouth?
所以你是真的被感染了吗
So it's true? You're infected?
哺乳类显然会比较慢受影响 但没错 出现跨物种感染了
It obviously affects mammals slower, but, yeah, it's jumped species.
那或许解药就在你体内
Then perhaps in you lies the cure.
你从阴影处走出来 是为了让这句话更有力吗
Was stepping from the shadows meant to give that more weight?
不是 是我的笔滚到角落了
No, my pen rolled into the corner.
但就算你把她治好了
But even if you do cure it,
我们的扫描结果显示 地底深处有个又大又恐怖的菌巢
our scanners show a big, scary, dramatic spore hive growing deep
正在生长
underground.
很有终极大魔王的感觉
Real, you know, final-boss vibes.
他们要打造超级军队
They're building an ultra army.
这跟我说的差不多
Kinda what I just said,
不过看来我们双方都需要解药
but looks like we both need an antidote.
我们要暂时合作吗
So, tenuous alliance?
意想不到的盟友 我们有史莱姆了
Unlikely allies! We got our Slimer!
爸 我是不是长角了
Dad? Am I growing a... horn?
对 别担心 我正在研究
Yeah. Just relax. I'm working on it.
我感受得到他们的集体意识
I can feel them... the hive...
还真讽刺 我明明很讨厌跟别人共事
Kinda funny, huh? I hate working with others...
现在集体意识却在呼唤我
but now the collective is calling me...
或许你该把他们 转接到语♥音♥信箱 女儿
Maybe send that shit to voicemail, sweetie.
学员 感谢你的贡献
Cadet, for your service,
联邦会与你同在
the Federation stands scrung in scrung with you.
太好了
Yes!
我还以为要成功了 - 别担心
Thought that would be it.
我们有很多虫子 又很不注重道德
Don't sweat it. We're long on bugs and short on ethics.
如果我非得当法♥西♥斯♥主义者的话...
I mean, if I gotta be fascist...
(合成:菌株解药01 菌株解药02)
该死 搞什么鬼
Shit! What the hell?
抱歉...我把我的 旋转数学投影机带来了
Sorry, I brought in my rotating math projector light.
放回你的装饰品垃圾桶吧
Put it back in your decoration bin.
我的天啊
Holy shit!
你做到了
You did it!
投影机也帮上忙了
The projector helped!
等等 这代表我的家人 拿不到钱了吗
Wait. Does this mean my family won't get paid?
我跟他们说 我死后 大学学费就有着落了
I told them my death would pay for college.
你会死的 大家终究都会死
Oh, you'll die. You all die, eventually.
听着 我知道当我女儿有时候很糟
Look, I know it might suck to be my daughter sometimes,
但跟我有血缘关系也是有好处的
but there are some perks to being related.
爸
Dad...
好 我还是人类
Alright. I'm still human.
我喜欢胸部 我喜欢母乳
I like boobs. I like boob milk.
糟糕 我喜欢果冻
Oh, no. I like jelly.
我想要营养果冻
I want nutritious jelly!
(已感染)
我想要母乳
I want boob milk.
我喜欢胸部
I like boobs.
准备撒钱
Turn on the cash!
什么 - 算了 我自己来
What? - Never mind, I'll do it.
我痊愈了 宝贝 痊愈的人类瑞克
I'm cured, baby! Cured human Rick!
该死 抱歉 贝丝 爸爸来了
Oh, shit. Sorry, Beth. Daddy's coming!
天啊 这突击队规模还真小
Damn. Small attack squad.
我们有很多士兵都被你杀了
You killed a lot of us.
还有谁会愿意参与这个行动
Well, who else would be down for this?
今天毕竟是带女儿到职场日
I mean, it is "bring your daughter to work day."
“带女儿到职场日” 这是我的职场 爸
"Bring your daughter to work day"? It's my work, Dad.
你竟然想这件事想了六个小时
You were sitting on that one for the last six hours?
谢谢你 瑞克
Thank you, Rick.
要找到鸟女儿喜欢的东西并不容易
It is rare to find something Bird Daughter likes.
戴上面罩 各位
Mask up, boys!
这面罩有三重孢子过滤系统
These puppies have triple spore filters.
应该能让我们免于感染真菌
Should keep us fungus-free.
该去送货了
Time to deliver the payload.
我们要送的货是炸♥弹♥还是解药
Is the payload a bomb or a cure?
谁在乎 反正就是货
Who cares? It's a payload.
我觉得我们该把基纳踢出群组了
I think it's time we remove Gene from the text thread.
不能回应 那样只会把情况搞得更糟
You can't respond. It only feeds the beast.
说到这个 看来你也在努力当个好爸爸
Speaking of beasts, I see you are parenting as well.
是她打给我的
Oh, she called me.
我正在努力不要搞砸
I'm trying not to blow it.
我也是
You and me both.
走这边
This way.
她带着我们走进陷阱了
She led us into a trap!
什么陷阱 你不是一心求死吗
What trap?! Didn't you want to die?
保护货物
Protect the payload!
好耶...我要死了
Yes! Yes! I'm gonna be dead!
我儿子可以去念州立大学了
Bug State, here my son comes!
我们之后都要主动去关心 他上大学的儿子
Let's all make an effort to check on that guy's kid in college.
虫虫约定
Bug pact!
你看看
Look at that.
她好像玩得很开心
I think she is having a good time.
别高兴得太早
Don't start celebrating yet.
我们上吧
Let's fucking go!
这都是遗传到她妈
She gets it from her mother.
我很庆幸你接了我的电♥话♥ 爸
Glad you picked up my call, Dad.
我很庆幸你打电♥话♥给我
Glad you called.
但我们也不用一直这样
We don't have to do it all the time.
将军
General! No!
看看他有多厉害
Check out the scrung on this guy!
这样就对了
Now you've got it!
竟然是他
This fucking guy?
对 又是我
Yes! It's me again!
我警告过你们 我有大大小小的虫
I warned you I had different-sized bugs.
那是伏笔
That was foreshadowing.
所有的巢都需要意识
Every hive needs a mind.
我会住在那些意识里
And in those minds will be me,
而且完全免付租金
paying no rent at all.
我甚至还会收租金
I might even charge rent!
好盛大的生日 对吧
Quite a birthday, no?
他脑子真的坏了
This guy's brain is cooked.
进攻
Attack!
天啊 该死 好快
Oh, shit! Moving fast!
挥掌
Smash!
贝丝
Beth!
无论你们砍掉多少头
You can cut all the heads off you like!
还是永远无法除掉我
You'll never be rid of me!
别笑了 笨蛋
What! No! Stop laughing, you idiot!
该死 把我放回上面
Oh, shit! Put me back on top!
把我放回上面
Put me back on top!
天啊 不是这样放
God! Not like that!
不 是谁说你们可以带货物来的
No! Who said you could bring a payload in here?!
让开...
Move, move, move!
在我死后 谁都别想说“免付租金”
No one gets to say the phrase "rent-free" after I die.
这个梗要跟我一起死去
It dies with me.
我已经把这个梗用到极限了
I did everything you could do with it!
免付租金...
Rent-free! Rent-free!
我现在可以杀他们了吗 休战结束了吗
So, can I kill these guys? Is the truce over?
我不知道 结束了吗
I don't know. Is it?
或许我们这些昆虫外星族
Perhaps we Gromflomites can change...
不必变身成大怪兽也能改变
without having to transform into giant monsters.
我相信反叛军应该会有兴趣
I'm sure the Defiance would be interested in that.
你们去开房♥间吧
Get a room.
我玩得很开心
I had fun.
今天 我很荣幸能向双方的英雄致敬
Today I am proud to honor heroes from both sides
这一天将会是新时代的开端
on what will forever mark the dawn of a new age.
但我们不会每星期都这样
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表