A cool prospector?
我的家人很爱我 我却抛下了他们
My family loves me and I threw it away for this?
就为了这个
Stupid,
杰里 你蠢死了... - 不 等等
Jerry. Stupid! - No, wait!
我是因为觉得自己不被重视 才离开我的维度
I left my dimension because I felt unappreciated
等我回到这里的时候 贝丝已经改嫁了
and by the time I found my way back, Beth had remarried!
我的天啊 - 没错
Oh, my God. - Yeah.
你这段时间 一直把自♥由♥和迈出脚步挂在嘴上
This whole time you've been preaching about freedom and gettin' out there.
但这不是出于勇敢 你是不得不过这种生活
But you're not brave. You have to live like this.
你是我遇过最不酷的我
You're the least cool version of me I've ever met.
没错...我是个废物
You're right, you're right, I'm a loser.
我们做什么都好 拜托不要去面对我家人就对了
Let's just do anything other than face my family, please?
你好...天啊 杰里
Hello? Oh, my God, Jerry!
而且有两个杰里
And there's two of you!
你好 我是注册会计师 保罗富莱许曼
Hi there, Paul Fleischman, CPA.
嗨 我是杰里 - 真是幸会
Hi. I'm Jerry. - It's a pleasure.
贝丝 杰里回来了
Beth! Jerry's back!
还带了另一个杰里
And another one!
请进 你们想喝杯咖啡吗
Come on in. Can I get you guys some coffee?
我个人喜欢喝茶 要不要喝伯爵茶加点牛奶
I'm a tea guy myself. Earl Grey, little milk.
爸 - 我的天啊
Dad? - Oh, my God!
杰里 - 你们好 家人们
Jerry? - Hi... family.
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
你为了在多重宇宙中 进行垃圾桶寻宝而抛家弃子
You walked out on us to dumpster dive across the multiverse?
因为你对我心怀不满
You resented me!
孩子都不尊重我 瑞克又讨厌我
The kids didn't respect me. Rick hates me.
你们过了多久才发现我不见了
How long did it take before you even noticed I was gone?
我们有发现 混♥蛋♥ 别想把这赖到我们头上
Oh, we noticed, asshole! Don't put that on us.
对 或许你该做些值得敬重的事
Yeah, maybe do something worthy of our respect.
例如不要搞消失 - 说得好 莫蒂
Like not disappearing. - Good point, Morty.
连瑞克都对抛家弃子有见解啦
Oh, now Rick has thoughts on abandonment?
我都说他说得好了 我很高兴你离开了
I just said "good point." I'm glad you left.
我不该回来这里的
Coming here was a bad idea.
嘿 别再搞失踪了
Hey! Stop disappearing for once!
慕奇很爱你们
Mooch loves you guys.
他在外面一直提你们的事
You're all he talks about out there.
莫蒂 你喜欢吃虫 - 没错
Morty, you love to eat bugs... - Sure do!
夏茉 你讨厌洗澡 - 现在没那么讨厌了
...and Summer, you hate showering. - Not as much anymore,
我正在努力改进 - 亲爱的
I've actually been working on it. - Aw, honey!
没错 我很想你们
It's true. I miss you guys so much.
我去四处闲晃了一下之后 确实有回来
I mean, after wandering around a bit, I did come back.
但贝丝已经认识了保罗 你们看起来都很快乐
But Beth had met Paul and you all seemed so happy.
我们确实很快乐 但这并不代表我们恨你
We are happy. But that doesn't mean we hate you.
我们确实有一点点恨你 - 对 但保罗还不错
I mean, we hate you a little bit. - Yeah, P-Paul's pretty cool.
我也不想说 我们“在分手中获胜了” 但...
I-I don't wanna say we "won the breakup" but--
两位 不要落井下石 杰里在试着道歉
Guys, don't pile on! Jerry's trying to apologize!
不对 是我活该
No, I deserve it.
我本来觉得是你们把我视为理所当然 但其实是反过来才对
I thought you took me for granted, but it was the other way around.
瑞克... - 又来了
Rick. - Here we go.
我答应过杰里会送他回家
I promised Jerry I'd get him home.
你有没有办法... - 地址呢
Is there any way-- - Address?
是一串数字吗 还是很多字母
Is it a number? Or like a lot of letters?
我们的发音很怪 会把“帕玛森”念成“帕米西昂”
We say "Parmesan" weird, like "Parmee-sian."
你的传送枪能输入关键字吗
D-Does your portal gun use keywords?
还是我们能一个一个找 - 我们不能一个一个找
We could go door-to-door? - We cannot go door-to-door.
还是你能让我们回去道路
Hey, maybe we-- we just get back on the road?
高中旁边有一个棚屋 我们可以带你去
There's a shed by the high school, we'll-- we'll show you.
他们如果试图在棚屋里杀我 我是不会手下留情的
If these guys try to kill me in the shed, I will not hold back.
这很公平 - 我下手会很狠
Fair's fair. - I'll be mean about it.
让他们死得很惨
Mean deaths.
你能怪我当初选择离开吗 - 我懂
Can you blame me for leaving? - No, I get it.
能见到你们真的很开心 谢谢你照顾他们 保罗
It was really great to see you guys. Thanks for taking care of them, Paul.
这是你的家庭 杰里
It's your family, Jerry. I'm just living in it.
我只是活在其中而已 - 再见 杰里 下次再会
Bye, Jer. See you around.
我们走吧
Let's go.
要回到你的现实 就一定得经过中♥央♥车站
The only way back to your reality is through Grand Central.
那些头巾杰里一定会提防我们
Those Bandana Jerrys will be on the lookout for us.
我知道 但我有个点子
I know. But I've got an idea.
离开我的维度
Leave my reality.
你们好
Oh, hey, guys.
嗨 杰里
Oh! Uh, hi... Jerry.
我很喜欢你的胡渣
Loving the, uh, five o'clock shadow.
我也很喜欢你的头巾
And I love your... bandana.
他们盯上我们了 快跑
They're onto us! Run!
拦住他们
Stop them!
是慕奇和另一个人
It's Mooch and that other guy!
我的豆子
My beans!
我该去哪里 - 沙发
Where am I going? - Couch!
瑞克的遗失遥控器节点
Rick's "lost remote control" nexus!
跳进去...
Dive, dive, dive!
老大 出状况了
Boss! We got a problem!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
你彻底搞砸了 慕奇
You fucked up now, Mooch.
你不该回来道路上的
You should've just stayed off the road.
该死 他知道所有出口 - 这是一场梦
Damn it! He knows all the exits.
这是某种奇怪的幻觉
This is a dream. This is some kind of weird hallucination.
我吃太多蘑菇了
I-I ate too many mushrooms.
你说什么 - 回到沙发里
Excuse me? - Back to the couch!
嘿 你这样不对 老兄
Hey! Not cool, man!
我会一直追着你 慕奇 道路是我的
I'll never stop chasing you, Mooch! The road is mine!
该死 他好坚持
Shit! This guy is persistent!
他去美鹰工作或许会如鱼得水
He'd probably really thrive at American Eagle.
我...有个点子
I-I got an idea.
这有风险 你相信我吗
It's risky, but do you trust me?
嘿 我就是你 兄弟
Hey, I'm you, brother.
我很高兴把老鼠变大没害它死掉
I'm so glad making the mouse big didn't kill it!
它之后可能还是会死
It eventually might.
就像大狗或巨人安德烈
It's-it's-it's like big dogs, or Andre The Giant--
别说了...这只老鼠不会有事的
Stop, stop, the mouse is gonna be okay!
这两个爱走回头路的王八蛋
Those doubling-back sons of bitches!
老大 你错过了 他们刚刚骑着大老鼠经过
Oh, B-Boss, you just missed it. Those guys came by on a giant mouse.
你真的很没用 知道吗
You're fucking useless, you know that?
那件酷外套改变了你 杰里
T-That-- That cool jacket changed you, Jerry!
你现在变得好刻薄
You're a mean guy now!
而且你太常把我从椅子上抓起来了
And you pull me out of my chairs too much!
嘿 - 把高尔夫球车开来
Hey! - Get the golf cart!
嘿
Hey!
他们在那里 - 快进来
There they are! - Quick, come on!
我要杀了你 慕奇
I'm gonna kill you, Mooch!
然后我要上你老婆
And then I'm gonna fuck your wife!
想得美 她已经有老公了
Good luck! She's married!
像你这种杰里真令我作呕
It's Jerrys like you that make me sick!
你为什么不乖乖待在家呢
Why can't you just stay home?
我正在想办法回家
I'm trying!
你们烂透了 你们太软弱了
You guys suck! You're weak!
我不一样 我很酷
Not like me, I'm cool!
我跟你们一点都不像
I'm nothing like you!
他竟然有枪
He's got a gun?
不...
No! No!
一路好走 贱♥人♥
Happy trails, bitch.
你觉得其他杰里会没事吗
Think those other Jerrys will be okay?
我们会没事吗 我好像刚杀死了一个人
Will we? I think I maybe just killed a guy.
不要去想
You can't think about it.
我一路以来学到的就是...
It's the one thing I've learned,
不要去想
you can't think about it.
好了 我家到了
Well. This is me.
你家真棒
Nice place you got here.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么...你接下来打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do now?
你可以先在这里待一阵子
You could hang out here for a bit.
我...可以请贝丝多买♥♥一点早餐麦片
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表