对
Yeah.
真好玩
This has been fun.
好 我喜欢这样 而且我不想破坏好事
Okay, so I like this and I don't want to mess with a good thing.
-怎样 你想结束了吗 -算是相反
What? You're ending things? - Kind of the opposite.
我家会举办一场很蠢的仪式比赛
My family hosts this whole dumb ceremonial tournament
你来的话 会让那比赛变得没那么难以忍♥受
and you'd make it tolerable.
我知道…你不能跟我走得更近
I know, I know, you can't get close
因为你那40年前去世的太太
because of your wife who died 40 years ago.
我知道 不是那样的 只是跟我爸爸妈妈一起吃烤肉而已
I know. This isn't that. It's a barbecue with my parents.
你不会想跟我走得比现在更近
You don't wanna get any closer than this.
我会看你哪里不顺眼或觉得无聊
I'll just find something I don't like about you or get bored.
只是当同伴而已 怎样 你难道就不曾看戴安不顺眼吗
It's a plus-one. What? You never disliked anything about Diane?
我其实没什么能想起的回忆
I don't have much to look back on.
奥米伽装置
The Omega device,
即是邪恶的我 用来抹除各处戴安的装置
the thing evil me used to erase Diane everywhere,
会扰乱人的心智
it fucks with your mind.
贝丝只是以为自己还记得妈妈而已
Beth only thinks she remembers her mom.
等等…我为何跟你说这个
Wait, why am I talking about this?
我们还会做♥爱♥吗
Are we having sex again?
你穿上的是哪种衣服
What kind of clothes are being put on here?
-这是做♥爱♥衣服 -太好了
Oh, they're sex clothes. - All right!
欢迎回到 「是蛋糕还是假货 名人版」
Welcome back to Cake or Fake? Celebrity Edition.
-你需要刀吗 刺刺先生 -我有自备
Do you need a knife, Mr. Stabby? - I brought my own.
你去了哪里
Where have you been?
-还在我的职场谈恋爱 -别烦我 太贝
Still shitting where I eat? - Hop off the sack, S.B.
我早在你或许被复♥制♥出来的 十亿年前就认识虫安了
I've known BugAnne for a billion years before you were maybe even cloned.
别担心 爸爸太放不下妈妈 他永远不可能全心投入
Oh, relax. Dad's too hung up on Mom to ever commit.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
-继续郁闷下去吧 老爸爸 -好 首先 你们错过了
Keep moping, old man. - Okay, first off, you missed it.
那个是真的婴儿 不是蛋糕
It was a real baby, not a cake
刺刺先生现在被大家抵♥制♥了
and Mr. Stabby's canceled now.
再来 我们为什么要攻击瑞克
And second, why are we dunking on Rick?
他在我的印象中 一直都是很爱家人的爸爸
He's been a loving dad to our family for as long as I can remember.
-你说什么 -还记得他在我们结婚
Excuse me? - Remember him at our wedding
和莫蒂出生时都在场吗
and Morty's birth?
还有他发明 花生果酱三文治的时候 瑞克很好
And that time he invented PB&J. Rick's great.
-什么 -怎样 你们不记得了吗
What? - What? You guys don't remember this?
我好像知道是怎么回事了
Oh... I think I know what's going on.
我不喜欢被大家盯着看
I don't like everyone watching me.
我就知道
Ah, I knew it.
各位 这位就是记忆瑞克
Ladies and gentlemen, meet Memory Rick.
瑞克和莫蒂
第八季第十集
用力 女儿 你可以的
Push, sweetie. You can do this.
他好支持人
He's so supportive.
我们为什么得到了 这个版本的你
How did we get this version of you?
他只是我最充满热忱 又英勇时
He's just a memory of me
让人留下的记忆
at my most passionate and heroic.
他从鸟人的大脑中偷偷溜出来
He snuck out of Birdperson's brain
跑进我的大脑
and into mine.
他一定是在 我们上一季互换大脑时
Must have been inadvertently dumped into Jerry
被无意间丢进杰瑞大脑里
when we shuffled our brains last season.
鸟人印象中的你好性感
Birdperson remembers you as hot.
我现在还是很性感
I'm still hot, and he's fucking everything up
他入侵这些家庭怀旧时刻 会搞砸一切
by invading all this family nostalgia.
杰瑞现在就等同于 是患上记忆癌症
Jerry basically has the equivalent of memory cancer now.
「癌症」
Cancer?
不过他确实是个很聪明的混♥蛋♥
He is a clever little bastard, though.
看看他用弹簧和齿轮技术做出了什么
Look how far he's come with springs and gears tech.
总之…
Anyways...
这个是生命的奇迹
The miracle of life, man.
你们一定会是 很好的爸爸妈妈
You guys are gonna crush this.
该死
Oh, shit!
即使没有我在一旁帮忙…
Even if I'm not around to help!
杰瑞 接手方向盘
Jerry, take the wheel!
-什么 -爸爸
What? - Dad!
我很喜欢跟你们一同相处
I love spending time with you guys!
别紧张 小子 放松
Relax, little guy. Chill out.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你把我放逐了
You piece of shit.
你才是混♥蛋♥
You marooned me!
你毁了杰瑞的大脑
You piece of shit! You ruined Jerry's brain.
他现在喜欢我了 真是糟糕透顶
He likes me now. It's awful.
你去死吧
Fuck you, man!
你的家庭很美好
You have a beautiful family!
我是认真的 冷静点
Seriously. Calm down.
我做了这个蚁巢大脑 让你这个高概念蠢材
I built this ant-farm brain to give your dumb, high-concept ass
能有个用之不竭的空间
all the room it could ever need.
好好享受永恒吧
Enjoy eternity.
这个地方烂透了 把我放回…
This place sucks! Put me back--
所以你没有发明花生果酱三文治
So you didn't invent PB&J.
他只是个记忆而已 杰瑞
He's just a memory, Jerry.
完全重置 跟新的一样
Boom! Total reset. Good as new.
什么 什么被重设了
What? What got reset?
可以把侵入性记忆 就这样吸出来还真是厉害
Pretty amazing that you can just suck out an intrusive memory like that.
真希望我可以吸出 所有烂前度的记忆
I wish I could suck out the memory of all my shitty exes
尤其是彼得基士
especially Peter Casey.
他太喜欢蜥蜴了
That guy was way too into lizards.
去死吧 老头
Fuck you, old man!
怎样 我的青春活力威胁到你吗
What, are you threatened by my youthful vigor?
你没有那个本事
You ain't got the juice!
他看起来确实有点寂寞
He does seem kind of lonely.
爸爸很常在做♥爱♥
Dad fucks all the time.
他还会跟我们 无法理解的东西做♥爱♥
He fucks things we can't even comprehend.
我们还是少聊点 爸爸的性事吧
Less talking about Dad fucking.
抱歉
Sorry.
是否确认传输
Confirm transfer?
「亲爱的瑞克 你把脑中对戴安的记忆移除了」
"Dear Rick, you took the memory of Diane out of your head.
「你这样做是为了 更能敞开心扉 别骂我」
You did this to be more emotionally open. Don't @ me."
虫安 有个怪提议
BugAnne? Hey! Weird pitch...
爸爸
Dad?
(监控中)
该死
Oh, shit!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
老婆 孩子们 吃早餐了
Honey? Kids? Breakfast!
原来你在这里
Oh, there you are.
不然我会在哪里
Where else would I be?
-虫安 想喝咖啡吗 -我想喝茶
Hey, B.A. You need a coffee? - I could do with a tea.
-你好 贝丝 -你好
Hi, Beth. - Hi.
-你好 -莫蒂 其他家人
Hey. - Morty, family,
这位是虫安 别盯着人家看 她是来接我的
this is BugAnne. Don't gawk. She's just picking me up.
-没错 -你好 虫安
Yeah, she is. - Hi, BugAnne.
抱歉打扰你们吃早餐
Sorry for crashing breakfast.
瑞克打电♥话♥跟我说「有个怪提议」
Rick called me and said, "Weird pitch"
但他的提议就只是要出席 我邀请他出席的场合
but then his pitch was just going to the thing I invited him to.
不太像爸爸的作风
Not exactly typical Dad behavior.
别怪声怪气 太空贝丝
Don't be weird, Space Beth.
我把你妈妈的记忆从我脑中移除了
I took the memory of your mom out of my head
-我现在更能敞开心扉了 -什么
now I'm more emotionally open. - What?
你把妈妈从你的脑中移除了
You took Mom out of your brain?
-你把妈妈从你的脑中移除了 -别怪声怪气
You took Mom out of your brain? - Don't be weird.
我也不是没试过其他放下她的办法
It's not like I haven't tried other ways to move on.
我想试试新的办法 而且有效了
I'm trying something new. It's working.
-别烦我 -我觉得很好 应该
Hop off the sack. - I think it's nice... I think.
外公 你是从什么时候 开始说「别烦我」
Grandpa, when did you start saying "hop off the sack"?
爸爸
Dad?
孩子
Oh. Hey, kiddo.
-你要去哪里 -我要出门一下 别等我回来
Where are you going? - I'm heading out for a bit. Don't wait up.
-为什么 你为什么要走 -工作的事情
Why are you leaving? - Work stuff.
贝丝 我的女儿
Beth! My daughter!
我刚刚在天花板里工作 我现在回来了
The work stuff was in the ceiling. I'm back now.
-你的头发… -有型得多 对吧
Your hair. It's-- - Way cooler, right?
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表