Shit! This is bad.
我已经把贝丝的可暗示记忆填满
I already filled up Beth's suggestible memories
洗♥脑♥她来救你
to brainwash her into rescuing you.
-「洗♥脑♥她」 -我是为了救你
Brainwash her? - To rescue you!
我们第一次吵架
Aw, our first fight.
听别人的话就会发生这种事
This is what happens when you listen to people.
会跟不可以杀的前男友
You end up in a fighting pit with an ex-boyfriend
一起进入决斗坑
you're not allowed to kill.
我只是邀请你参加一场活动 瑞克
I invited you to a thing, Rick!
你大可以不来
You didn't have to come!
更没必要把死去的太太从脑中移除
And you certainly didn't have to take your dead wife out of your head!
我说过我们不该走得更近
I told you getting closer would be dumb.
搞清楚状况 兄弟
Read the fucking room, dude.
我有 看来问题并不在于你死去的太太
I am! It doesn't seem like your dead wife was the problem.
是吗 所以大家立场一致
Oh, yeah? So we're all in agreement!
-那我就去复原吧 -瑞克
Guess I'll just go undo it, then! - Rick!
该死
Shit!
拜托要有效…
Please work. Please work. Please work.
-谢天谢地 -爸爸
Thank God! - Dad?
先放松 小子
Easy, slugger.
幸好你有机械脊椎
You're lucky you've got a robot spine.
你怎会在这里 贝丝在哪里
Why are you down here?
我那个装着戴安的记忆箱呢
Where's Beth? And what happened to my memory box with Diane?
记忆瑞克又在哪里
And where's Memory Rick?
他一定是用某种方式 把自己注入她的大脑
He must have jacked his way into her mind somehow.
天啊 一个有意识的记忆 到处乱跑已经够糟糕
Jesus. One sentient memory running around a head is bad enough.
她的脑里可能出现了大爆发
Her brain could be hosting a full-on outbreak now.
-我们要找到她 -我要用尽全力
We gotta find her. - I'm gonna flush
冲掉那坨记忆小大便
that little memory turd so hard!
等等 你约会顺利吗
Hey, wait. How'd your date go?
如果顺利 我会在这里吗
Would I be here if it went well?
我不得不动手 我要为了妈妈动手
I had to do it. I had to do it for Mom.
这样我们才能继续当家人…
This is how we stay a family. This is how we stay a family!
我们要找到贝丝最新的记忆
We gotta get to Beth's recent memories.
虽然会有一点延迟
We'll be on a slight delay, but that's the closest
但这是我们能最即时跟她对话的方法
we can get to talking with her in real time.
我们这家人不太正常 对吧
Our family's not very normal, is it?
对 他们很有型
Yeah, they're cool.
我在我们女婿的大脑里 跟他们相处了一段时间
I got to spend some time with them in our son-in-law's head.
那样没搞出任何事端吗
And that didn't mess anything up?
我还在担心我唤醒的那个贝丝
I'm still nervous about that Beth I woke up.
她如果正在猎捕我们 代表她做得并不是很好
Well, if she is hunting us, she's not doing a very good job.
爸爸
Dad?
-我自己 -那个不是我们的爸爸 是冒牌货
Me? - That's not our dad. That's an impostor.
他像病毒一样填满了我们的大脑
And he's filled up our brain like a virus.
但他只是个记忆
But he's just a memory,
我们也是
and so are we.
你也是
And so are you.
我们应该很接近了
We've gotta be close.
在那里
There!
天啊 手臂真有力
Damn. Good arm.
就快到了
Almost there.
原来你在这里 亲爱的
Whoa! There you are, sweetie.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
-怎么回事 -她唤醒了更多自己
What's going on? - She's waking up more of her.
你们在做什么
What are you Beths doing?
你们会把自己的大脑弄坏
You'll scramble your own brain!
真不知道我这招是跟谁学的
Wonder where I got... the idea!
抱歉 记忆女儿
Sorry, memory daughter.
你们以为你们逃得了吗
Oh, you think you can run?
以为你们比我更懂自己的大脑吗
That you know my own mind better than me?
妈妈 爸爸 我… 我刚刚好像杀了太空贝丝
Mom, Dad, I... I think I just killed Space Beth.
-回来 -快开车 宝贝
Get back here! - Just drive, sweetie.
我们很以你为荣 亲爱的
We're so proud of you, hon.
-接下来怎么办 -我也不知道
Now what? - I don't know!
我的计划只到这里
This is as far as I planned.
我从来没有需要真正当过家长
I've never actually had to be a parent.
-我们该回去吗 -瑞克恨我
Should we go back? - Rick hates me
他还把你从他大脑中除掉 他会杀死我们
and he pulled you out of his head. He'll just kill us.
如果已经没有出路了 那我们是不是该…
Well, if there's no way out, should we just
学「末路狂花」那样
"Thelma and Louise" this?
-等等 什么 -等等 什么
Wait. What? - Wait. What?
-贝丝 你是真的 别这样做 -宝贝 我们会没事的
Beth, you're real. Don't do this. - Honey, we'll be fine!
没有你们 我就活不下去
I can't live without you.
-宝贝 拜托 -这样我们才能继续当家人
Honey, please. - This is how we stay a family!
-贝丝 不 -等等
Beth, no! - Wait!
如果这个是最新的记忆 是不是代表她已经…
If this is a recent memory, doesn't that mean she already...
贝丝 让我们帮你
Beth, let us help you.
我是不会让你们把他们夺走的
I won't let you take them from me.
他们不是你真正的家人
They're not your real family!
你听我说 你扭断了我的颈 我还是不想伤害你
Listen to me. You broke my neck and I still don't wanna hurt you.
我的头
Oh! My head.
这样我们才能继续…
Oh, this... this is how... how we stay a...
贝丝
Beth?
-我只希望一切能结束… -等等 不…贝丝…
I just want it to end. - I just want it to end.
看到你做的好事吗
You see what you did?
我们是你女儿 你却害我们疯了
We're your daughter, and you drove us insane!
所以我们要在她杀死我们之前 先杀了你
So we're gonna kill you before she kills all of us!
-瑞克 -戴安
Rick! - Diane!
等等…
Wait... wait.
我好困惑 太空贝丝 我听到好多声音
I'm so confused, Space Beth. I hear... I hear so many voices.
我记得自己爱爸爸 然后又恨爸爸
I remember loving my dad and then hating my dad.
活着就是这样 宝贝
That's just called being alive, sweetie.
我当时没陪在你身边 有人就乘虚而入
I wasn't there for you, and someone took advantage of that.
但我现在来到你身边 你真正的爸爸来了 贝丝
But I'm here now. Your real dad is here, Beth.
他也更敞开心扉了
And he's more emotionally open.
他人好像很好
He seems nice.
为何我们不是得到那个版本的爸爸
Why didn't we get that version of Dad?
等等 他的手在做什么
Wait, what's he doing with his hand?
他是想让她分心 那个混♥蛋♥
He's distracting her! That piece of shit!
真希望我能认识妈妈
I wish I could have known her. Mom.
你认识她 是她养大你的
You did. She raised you.
我知道 但我不太记得
I know, but... I don't really remember.
没人记得 就连我对她也只剩一点回忆
No one does. Even I only had a scrap of her.
让她短暂出现在我脑海中的感觉不错
It's been nice having her in my head for a second.
-应该 -记忆并不真实 贝丝
I think. - Memories aren't real, Beth.
而且记忆也会跟我们一样自私自利
And they can be as self-serving as any of us.
该死 我的记忆戴安一逃出去
Fuck. The second my Memory Diane broke out
就帮忙挟持了我女儿
she helped hijack my daughter.
你真正的妈妈更爱你 她不会做出那种事
Your real mom... loved you more than that.
我也只能以你说的为准了
Guess I'll have to take your word for it.
一切结束了吗
So... it's over?
你还好吗 亲爱的
How you doing, sweetie?
-你有任何激进想法吗 -我没事 杰瑞
You're feeling at all radicalize-dy? - I'm fine, Jer.
你把她重置得真好
Pretty impressive reset job.
记忆瑞克怎么样了
What happened to Memory Rick?
他消失了
he's gone.
你们在愁眉苦脸什么
The fuck is this sombering up you all just did?
-他对你们妈妈进行情绪操控 -那是因为他爱外婆
He gaslit your mom! - Yeah, because he loved Grandma.
我很难过友善版的你死了
I'm sad a nice version of you is dead.
他只是奇怪的思想产物 他从来没有真正活过
He's a weird thought creature! He was never alive!
随便 我要去找虫安了
Whatever! I'm gonna... I'm gonna fucking go hang out with BugAnne.
你们还未完
That's still going on?
谢谢你饶我们一命
Thanks for not killing us.
听着 抗争分子
Listen up, you little activist.
这个是你们最好的下场
This is as good as you're gonna get.
活在空旷太空中的蚁巢大脑里
Ant-farm brain and a patch of empty space.
你们要是到了 离我家人不到一百光年的地方
You get within 100 light-years of my family
或是试图自己打造大脑生物 或机甲装之类的东西
or try to build yourself a brain creature mech suit or whatever,
你们的容器就会爆♥炸♥
your whole container thing explodes.
没问题 老大
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表