真高兴我们有这么做
I'm happy we did this.
我们也是
So... are... we!
天啊 你是谁 放开我们
God! Who are you?! L-Let us go!
我是不该存在的东西
I am that which should not be.
我是垃圾中的垃圾
I am the trash of the trash.
他们不让我跟其他人一起住
They don't let me live with everyone else.
人类男孩 瑞克的后代
Human boy. Rick spawn.
我知道你能打开通往上面的门
I know you can open the door to the up-above.
我们去上面会被回收登杀死 - 我愿意冒这个险
Salva-tron will kill us up there! - I'll take my chances.
对不起 小莫蒂
I'm sorry, Junior.
我确实是个烂爸爸
I was a horrible father.
我当时根本不知道会有什么后果
I didn't understand the consequences of anything.
现在这个东西要杀了我们 而且你本来就已经快死了
And now this thing's gonna kill us when you were already dying.
我真是烂透了
I'm the fucking worst.
我其实没有快死掉
Well, I'm-- I'm not actually dying.
什么 - 那是你自己猜想的
What? You just sort of inferred.
是你自己投射的 我从来没说过我快死了
Projected, really. I never said out loud I was dying.
什么 - 我需要收集新书的素材
What?! - I needed material for my new book.
“我的糟糕老爸”的续集
A sequel to "My Horrible Father."
那是我唯一赚钱的书
It's my only book that made money.
让我揍他 让我揍我的混♥蛋♥儿子
Let me punch him! Let me punch my asshole son!
你们两个都是混♥蛋♥
You're both assholes.
你们刚刚把女性排名的对话超级恶心
That conversation you just had about ranking women was gross.
那只是在垃圾星球才会聊的
It was trash planet talk.
这也是
So is this!
不 小莫蒂...
No! Junior! Junior!!
这就是垃圾乌托邦的日常
Just another day in Garbtopia.
我们走 - 不
Let's ride. - No!
你烂透了 我儿子也很烂 但我不希望他死
You suck! My kid sucked, too, but I didn't want him to die.
闭嘴 快用你的肉奖开门
Shut up! Open it with your meat paddle!
不
No!
“看来发生了第三种情境 莫蒂”
Looks like we got a Scenario 3 here, Morty.
“你显然是在带领某种垃圾反抗”
You're clearly leading some kind of trash rebellion
“或是有东西套上了你的皮 我也不确定”
or something is wearing your skin.
“我只有录制三种情境”
I don't know, I only recorded three scenarios,
“另外两种情境 是你学‘七宝奇谋’那样”
and the other two are about you doing a Goonies.
“总之呢 去找回收登谈谈 他们会帮忙解决问题的”
Anyway, talk to Salva-tron. They'll sort this out.
不 别找回收登
No, not Salva-tron!
瑞克 这不是第三种情境
Rick, it's not a Scenario 3!
不 快让梯子放下来
No! Make that ladder come down!
我在努力了 我也不想在这里
I'm trying! I don't want to be here either!
天啊 你还活着
Aw, man, you're still alive?!
这鬼东西又是什么
And what's this fucking thing?
这对我来说很不妙
This is not good for me.
不 我还得回到我老婆身边
I have to get back... to my wife.
该死 爬出来一点 我才射得到你
Ah, shit. Crawl out farther so I can shoot you.
我为什么照做
Why would I do that?
好吧 我自己来
Fine. I'll do it myself.
有没有搞错 这垃圾太不坚固了
Seriously? This trash is not sturdy.
好 我这次会认真检查
Alright. I'm actually gonna go check this time.
这底下竟然有隧♥道♥ 天啊
There's tunnels down here?! Ah, geez.
你好
Yoo-hoo!
我侦测到价值了
Talk about value detected.
她的价值是你永远不会知道的
She had more value than you could ever know.
小莫蒂 你还活着
Junior! You're alive?!
这都要感谢我的忠实粉丝
Courtesy of my loyal fans here.
这些来要签名的书迷 发现我在墓园里奄奄一息
These autograph hounds found me dying in the cemetery,
就帮我治疔 并带我们来找你了
patched me up and tunneled us to you.
你真的找到了自己的受众 对吧
You really found your audience, huh?
很抱歉我又试图出♥卖♥♥♥你
I'm sorry for trying to sell you out again.
我唯一有价值的时候 就是把你贬得一文不值的时候
The only thing that ever made me valuable was... trashing you.
我现在超穷的 爸
I'm so broke, Dad.
有很多人对我提起认父诉讼
There are so many paternity lawsuits.
我只能说 “纽约客”一直到处打听我的事
Let's just say "The New Yorker" has been sniffing around.
听着 回收登知道隧♥道♥的事了
Listen, Salva-tron knows about the tunnels.
我们得警告大家
We got to warn everyone.
还有 你现在方便帮我签个名吗
Also, can you sign this now?
搞什...
What the...
有人在吗 夏茉 知知好像在对我下药后跑走了
Hello? Summer? I think the cogs drugged me and bailed.
夏茉
Summer?!
夏茉
Aah!
夏茉史密斯对知知下药了... - 夏茉史密斯对知知下药了...
Summer Smith drugs the cogs! Summer Smith drugs the cogs!
你们发现啦 难道没预知到吗
Picked up on that, huh? Like you didn't know this was coming?
夏茉史密斯会害死我们 - 夏茉史密斯会害死我们
Summer Smith gets us killed.
没错 除非知知说实话
That's right. Or the cogs tell the truth.
我想吃的真的是牛油果吐司吗
Is avocado toast what I wanted?
什么 - 什么
What?
我想吃的真的是牛油果吐司吗
Is avocado toast what I wanted?
好吧...其实不是 - 好吧...其实不是
Okay, okay. It wasn't.
而且跟我玩很好玩
And I'm a good hang.
没错 你说得没错 - 没错 你说得没错
You are. You were right. We used you
我们利用你接近你外公来激怒你 - 我们利用你接近你外公来激怒你
to get to your grandpa to get to you.
没错 我就知道 我不是爱吃牛油果吐司的庸俗鬼
Damn right. I knew I wasn't a basic avocado-ass bitch,
所以我会把你们送到你们想去的地方
so let's just get to where you want to get
好让我摆脱这个故事
so I can be free of this story.
我们接受 - 该死
We're down. - Oh, shit.
把我的知知还我 - 抱歉 外公
Give me back my cogs! - Sorry, Grandpa!
你叫我不要被牵扯进知知的狗屁
You said not to get caught up in cog bullshit.
所以我决定反其道而行 - 这不是反其道而行
So I'm doing the opposite of that. - This isn't the opposite of that.
夏茉史密斯两秒后会紧急右转
Summer Smith makes a hard right in two seconds.
但那里有块广♥告♥看板
But that's a billboard.
她会紧急右转 - 她会紧急右转
She makes a hard right.
我就相信你们了
I'm trusting you guys!
天啊 你们棒呆了
Holy shit. You guys are amazing.
你不配拥有我的美丽小秃子
You don't deserve my bald little beauties.
她会做个翻滚特技 - 她会做个翻滚特技
She does a barrel roll.
你毁了一切 夏茉
You're ruining this, Summer!
那些预测未来的知知狗屁 总算合我意了
All that future-predicty cog nonsense was finally working for me.
我还以为你今天想跟我一起玩
I thought you wanted to hang out today.
不是这样玩
Not like this!
她会拉起手刹
She pulls the parking brake.
(餐厅用品批发中心 新商品)
左 右 右 左
Left. Right. Right. Left.
她会把外公从高速公路上撞下去
She runs her grandpa off the freeway!
垃圾族人 我的族人
Trash people. My people.
回收登知道了垃圾乌托邦的存在 - 不
Salva-tron knows of Garbtopia. No!
我们唯一的机会就是向他们开战
Our only chance is to take this battle to them!
恕我直言 攻击回收登的高塔简直是自杀
Uh, if I may. It would be suicide to take a run at Salva-tron's tower.
我认同 - 别听他的
I agree. - Don't listen to him.
他是魔鬼代言机器人
That's just Devil's Advocate bot.
我很高兴瑞克把他丢了
I'm glad Rick trashed him.
恕我直言 你看起来不太高兴
Uh, if I may. You don't look glad.
- 没错 - 没错
天啊 好大声
Damn, what a noise.
哥布林纳德斯号♥角提醒着我们
The Horn of Gobliniduss is a reminder
万事皆有可能
that anything is possible.
他们第2集推♥翻♥加布那布精灵之子前 就吹过这个号♥角
It was blown before they toppled Gobnobb the Elf Son in book two.
还有第3集的布鲁加许木
And Bluegalshmoo in book three.
还有第4集的白巫师
Also the White Wizard in book four.
好吧 我懂 我经常炒冷饭
Alright, I get it. I went to the same well a lot.
你看过“魔法哥布林”吗
You read "Enchanted Goblin"?
对 我很喜欢 我才14岁 我是目标受众
Yeah, I loved it. I'm 14. I'm the target audience.
回收登到门口了
Salva-tron's at the gates!
侦测不到价值
Value not detected.
砰
Pow!
正中红心
Right in the pisser.
我被小便斗炸♥弹♥骗了 丢脸死了
I fell for a urinal bomb?! That's so embarrassing!
莫蒂 我的人生 在你出现之前明明很美好
Morty, my life was great until you showed up!
下地狱去吃屎吧 高塔
Eat shit in Hell, tower!
小心
Watch out!
我的族人 推♥翻♥你们的压♥迫♥者
My people! Topple your oppressor!
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表