然后我还有一堆会要开
And then after that, I have a bunch of meetings.
你们不是已经搞定了吗
Didn't you guys wrap all that up?
你如果不想跟我们玩 你可以直说
You can just say you don't wanna hang out.
我不想跟你们玩 - 搞什么
I don't wanna hang out. - What the hell,
是谁拿了我的康普茶 - 我丢掉了 味道很臭
who took my kombucha? - I threw that out, it smelled bad.
康普茶本来就会臭
Of course it smelled bad, it's kombucha.
你自己没顾好 别怪我丢掉
You 'booch, you lose.
瑞克 你能用传送门送我上学吗 - 不行
Rick, c-can you portal me to school? - No.
拿来 - 嘿 夏茉...快还来
Gimme that. - Hey! Summer! Summer, give it back!
老公 你有动过车钥匙吗
Honey, did you move the car keys?
当我没说 钥匙掉到最下面了
Oh, never mind, they were at the bottom.
我再也不会半夜吃全脂冰淇淋了
Well, that is the last time I eat full-fat ice cream after midnight.
好喔
Okay?
嘿
Hey!
你想干...
What are you--
嘿
Hey!
好啦...我认输
Alright, alright, I yield!
天啊 你跑得真快
Geez, you're fast.
你是我的复♥制♥人吗
Are you... a-a clone of me?
瑞克... - 别告诉瑞克
Did Rick-- - Don't-don't tell Rick.
你要我帮忙守密吗 那你最好快点从实招来
You want me not talkin'? Then you better start talkin'.
不能在这里谈 走吧
Not here. C'mon,
你可以请我吃午餐 - 我不要请你吃午餐
you can buy me lunch. - I'm not buying you lunch!
如果称之为“早餐二”呢 - 不要
What if we call it "Breakfast 2"? - No!
瑞克和莫蒂
第八季第八集
(梅宝购物中心)
你确定瑞克不会来监视我们吗
And you're sure Rick won't spy on us here?
不会 他很讨厌购物中心
Yeah, he hates the mall.
这也是我常来这里的原因
It's kinda why I come here so much.
也可能是因为我常来这里 他才不喜欢这里的
Or maybe me being here is why he hates it.
我其实有考虑过要应征美鹰的工作
I've actually been thinking about getting a job at American Eagle.
鹰男
Ooh, the Eagle Man.
你还要吃吗
You gonna eat that?
不太想吃
Not really.
谢了
Thanks.
道路自会供应
The road provides.
够了 “道路”
O-Okay, "the road"?
你是谁
Who are you?!
你是从未来来的吗
Are you here from the future?
你是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
你觉得我是从未来
You think I came from the future
来取代一个热爱购物中心的人的
to replace a guy who loves the mall?
我是来自另一个维度的旅人
I'm a... traveler from another dimension.
你偷了传送枪吗
You stole a portal gun?
什么 才不是 那样会被盯上
What? No, man, that brings the heat.
我比较像是偷偷穿梭在多重宇宙之中
I more... slip through cracks in the multiverse.
对了 你的家人很棒
Your family's cool, by the way.
我的莫蒂和夏茉比你的还爱吵架很多
My Morty and Summer fight way more than yours.
至少你看起来不像杀人魔
Well, you don't seem like a serial killer.
否则我一定看得出来
And I bet I'd know.
但你不能待在这里
But you can't stay here.
别紧张 鹰男
No sweat, Eagle Man.
把我带回你家楼上的衣橱就好
Just get me back to your upstairs closet.
好吧 地点还真怪
'Kay, well, that is a weird location.
但我得先申明 你如果试图杀我并夺取我的人生
But just to be clear, If you do try to kill me and take over my life,
我是可以叫得很大声的
I can scream very loud.
你这么做从来没被发现吗
And you never get caught doing this?
杰里基本上就是隐形人
Jerrys are basically invisible.
这是我们的超能力 没人会注意到我们
It's our superpower. Nobody sees us.
杰里 快进来
Jerry! Get in here!
该死 他看到你了 - 天啊
Oh, God! - Shit! He saw you!
冰箱里这些垃圾是什么
What's all this shit in the freezer?
快去 - 什么
Go! - What?
别让他更加起疑 回应他
Don't make him any more suspicious, talk to him!
我们楼上会合
I'll meet you upstairs!
嘿 瑞克
Hey, Rick!
你的冷冻饺子还在里面 杰里
Your frozen dumplings are still in there, Jerry.
冰箱空间有限 杰里 这个空间是大家共用的
There's limited space in there, Jerry. We all live here together.
嘿...我跟你讲话的时候要看着我
Hey! Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you.
你有看昨晚那集“裸身求生”吗
You catch that episode of Naked and Alone last night?
偷偷跟你说
Hey, between you and me?
我觉得那个人好像很喜欢喝犁牛尿
I think that guy likes to drink the yak piss.
你...是在跟我闲聊吗
Are-are you making conversation with me?
抱歉...
Sorry! Sorry.
我确实会看那个节目
I guess I do watch that TV show.
而且他也确实好像很喜欢喝犁牛尿 - 没错
And he does seem excited about the piss. - He does!
好吧 很好
Okay. Good.
不要浪费我的冰箱空间
Don't waste my freezer space.
也不要无预警跟我闲聊
And don't fucking blindside me with small talk!
他应该没有起疑
I think I'm in the clear.
只要我把那些饺子吃掉就好
As long as I eat those dumplings.
你是在闻我的衣服吗
Are you... smelling my shirts?
什么 才不是
What? No.
在少数几个维度里
In a few dimensions,
瑞克有给贝丝可空间扩张的衣帽间
Rick gives Beth a spatially-dilated walk-in closet.
贝丝经常这样拜托他
Beth is always asking for that.
没错 你们的维度就在附近
Yeah, you guys are in the same dimensional neighborhood.
而且像瑞克那么常改变现实 一定迟早会...
And you can't bend reality as often as Rick without the occasional--
中了
Bingo.
这...会通往哪里
And-and-and what does that lead to?
兄弟 像我们这样的人可以不出家门
Buddy, a guy like us can hike the whole multiverse
就走遍整个多重宇宙
without even leavin' the house.
想不想看看
You wanna see?
你问我想不想把头塞进墙里吗
Do I want to stick my hand through a wall?
不太想 - 就只是隔壁站而已
Uh, not really. - It's just one stop over.
拜托 抛下那套杰里思维吧 勇敢一点
C'mon. Quit thinkin' like a Jerry and live a little.
杰里 我还在气你跟我闲聊
Jerry! I'm still angry at you for talking to me!
该死
你...保证会送我回来吗
You... You promise you'll get me home?
我保证
I promise.
我的天啊 太夸张了
Holy shit, this is insane.
很震撼 对吧
Pretty mind-blowing, huh?
我们会为彼此标记安全路径
We try to mark safe trails for each other.
杯垫反过来放 就代表这个维度没问题
Upside-down coaster means it's cool.
蚂蚁太大只了
Blah blah blah blah! - Blah, blahblah!
用力推 莫蒂 - 我推了...
Blah blahblah!
在这个现实中 所有字的发音都是“布拉”
In this reality, all words are "blah."
我好像懂他们在讲什么
I-I kinda get what they're saying.
快进去 - 我会怕
Blah blah blah! - Blah blablah blah!
来吧 我们要去楼上厕所 一个一个走
C'mon. Upstairs bathroom. One at a time.
这太疯狂了...
Oh, this is insane, this is insane.
他们要带蚂蚁上路 却不带我
Blah! Blah blah blah blah blahblah blah!
布拉
Blah?
天啊 我恨死蚂蚁了
Blah blah! Blah! Blah blah blah!
我的天啊 她看到我了 - 我知道 你表现得很好
Oh, holy shit, she saw me! - I know! You did great!
太疯狂了
That was crazy!
好 我们接下来要去哪里 - 没错 就是这样 鹰男
Okay, where-- where to next? - Yes! Fuck yeah, Eagle Man!
这里 进来吧 无尽镜子隧♥道♥
Here, get in. Infinite mirror tunnel.
天啊 好奇怪又好特定 你是怎么找到这些东西的
Man, so weird and specific. How do you find these things?
这就是当杰里的好处 我们有整天的时间可以找
That's the thing about being a Jerry. You got all day to look.
跟紧一点 我之前来这里 差点少掉一根手指
Get close, I almost lost a finger doing this.
天啊 好冷
It's so cold.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
来 来这边
Here. This way.
要是没有这条路径 这个家会就此被遗忘
Without the trail, this family would just be gone.
但是道路会记得
But the road remembers.
有好多我们
There's... so many of us.
来
Here.
你现在是我们的一份子了 鹰男
You're one of us now, Eagle Man.
严格来说 我放上去的是你的衣服
Well, technically it was a piece of your shirt I stuck up there.
你还是不懂 兄弟 我们是一样的
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表