不可能 小詹詹莫森已经死了
That's not possible. Jimmy Jamerson is dead.
什么
What?!
我不懂
I don't understand.
凯伦 我尽可能用温柔地告诉你
Karen, let me make this as gentle as I can. We're aliens.
我们是外星人 走吧 我们去看你死去儿子的骨头
Come on, let's go see your dead son's bones.
骨头
Bones?!
天啊 是猴子的骨头 小詹是猴子吗
Oh, shit. Monkey bones. Was Jimmy a monkey?
莉兹 不 我还以为你逃走了
Lizzy! No! I thought you escaped!
这到底是怎么回事 - 我是动物学家
What the hell is going on?! - I'm a zoologist.
不是你
Not you!
是小詹 - 看来还有葛菲恰恰可
Jimmy? - And apparently, Guffy Chachaco.
他们竟然以为我是他
They thought I was that guy?!
这两个人在你们开始冷冻睡眠 30分钟后就黑进了金库
These two hacked the vault 30 minutes after you all started hypersleep.
所以小詹还活着吗
So Jimmy's still alive?
管他去死 我们的钱在哪
Fuck him! Where the hell is our money?!
他们买♥♥了一艘游艇 21点九号♥星 他们不太低调
They bought a yacht. It's on Blackjack 9. They weren't very discreet.
他们何必低调呢
Why would they be?
他们以为你们会睡上两百年
They thought you'd be asleep for the next 200 years.
小王八蛋
Little asshole.
你醒来的时候 我们以为吉米长大变成贴心善良的人
When you woke up, we thought Jimmy'd grown into a thoughtful, kind man.
我们真的很开心 - 他吗
We were so happy. - This guy?
他们人很好 所以我也对他们很好 你之后可以试试看 莫蒂
They were nice, so I was nice back. Try it sometime, Morty.
很抱歉一直提钱的事
Sorry to be the "money" guy,
但我们的现金被带到了赌场星球去 我们怎么还站在这里
but our cash is on a casino planet and we're all just standing here?!
等等...
Wait! Wait!
那些钱只会毁了你们的关系而已
All that money did is tear you apart.
让你们远离朋友 邻居 甚至是你们的旧家
From your friends, your neighbors, even your old home.
不过你们现在能以平等的身份 一起前往全新的世界
But now you can go to a whole new world as equals.
你们可以在那里...
A place where you can live--
王八蛋 他们已经走了
Son of a bitch. They're already gone.
该死 我才正要把一切串起来而已
Damn it. I was about to tie it all together.
太空飞车追逐 莫蒂 我们走
Space race, Morty! Let's go!
我得还清念医学院的学生贷款 宝贝
Gonna pay off med school, baby!
死亡时间到了 - 嘿
Time of death is now! - Hey!
他们会为了那些钱自相残杀 瑞克
They're gonna kill each other for that money, Rick!
我们怎么没开你的车
Why didn't we take your car?!
这是一位有钱叔叔送我的星座庆典礼 不收下就太没礼貌了
Constellatio gift from a rich uncle. Be rude not to take it.
我从来就不相信神
I never believed in God!
我相信神...
I do believe in God! I do believe in God!
恰恰可 我认识你的时候
Chachaco, when I met you,
你还在用手挖管子里的屎
you were scooping hot steamers out of a pipe.
所以是我拯救了你
So I saved you.
帮我的骰子 加点劳工阶级运气吧 兄弟
Now blow some working-class luck on these dice, amigo.
小詹
Jimmy!
所有钱都归这位11岁小孩
All the money goes to the 11-year-old
和他最好的朋友 - 好耶
and his best friend. - Yeah!
喂 把电视音量调大
Hey, turn up the TV.
“现在发生了 一起超大型太空飞车追逐”
A massive space race is underway,
“他们据传 是在追逐一大笔遭窃财富”
apparently chasing down a large fortune of stolen money.
“记者格利札普目前人在现场”
Glizop is live with the story.
“格利札普 ” - “提姆”
Glizop? - Tim,
我目前位于本人即将致富的现场
I'm here at the scene, where I'm gonna be rich!
我不干了
I quit!
冲啊
Snap!
“他不该这么做的 那麦克风很贵”
Wish he didn't do that. Those mics are expensive.
“总之呢 这两张是偷窃嫌犯的照片”
In any case, here's a picture of the suspected thieves.
该死... - 天啊 妈啊
Oh, shit! Oh, shit! - Oh, man! Oh, God!
可恶
Ah, farts!
我的蠢爸妈来了
It's my dumb parents!
动作快 恰恰可 快铲超煤
Punch it, Chachaco! Load up the hypercoal!
(引擎管道)
喂 我还得付钱的
Hey! I gotta pay for those!
(争夺超媒之飞车追逐)
我马上就付得出来了
And soon I can!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
你这医生烂透了
You're a terrible doctor!
但我马上就要变有钱了 - 想得美
Tell that to my money! - I will!
这些钱虽然无法找回莉兹
That money can't bring back Lizzy,
但我可以买♥♥另一只猴子 而且同样取名为莉兹
but it can buy another monkey that I will also name Lizzy.
谢谢 新莉兹
Thank you, New Lizzy.
我在开船 我总算开到船了
I'm driving the ship! I'm finally driving the ship!
瑞克
Rick!
好
Okay.
他会不会是找到捷径了 - 不是 他纯粹是在发疯
Think he found a shortcut? - No, he's just nuts.
这份工作我最爱的部分 让情况升温
My favorite part of the job... escalating situations.
喂 比赛还没开始
Hey! The race hasn't started yet!
抛下那场比赛蛮有趣的
Kinda bummed to leave that race behind.
我还以为我们会意外获胜
Thought we'd end up winning it by accident.
鸡舍星团
Chicken coop cluster!
全部都是鸡舍 到处都是鸡舍
It's all coops! Wall-to-wall coops!
你为什么要开车窗
Why would you roll the windows down?
我想感受完整的体验
I wanted the full experience.
“你有权保持贫穷”
You have the right to remain poor!
你有权闭嘴
You have the right to shut up!
瑞克 有太多人在追我们了 - 使用烟雾弹
Rick, there's too many of 'em! - Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
天啊 有人追上来了
Oh, man! They're on our ass!
为什么这老头子 穿着我的星座庆典服
Why is this old dude wearing my Constellatio suit?!
你不配当凯伦和道格的儿子 - 去死吧
You don't deserve Karen and Doug! - Eat a dick!
蓝领阶级的臂力都很好
Blue-collar guys always have an arm.
我一定会被禁足 - 我们做过准备了 小詹
Oh, I'm gonna be so grounded! - We prepared for this, Jimmy.
亲一下我的后脑勺
Kiss the back of my head.
你这死屁孩
You little brat!
你不能打我 我是小孩
You can't hit me! I'm a kid!
我不能打你 你太老了
I can't hit you. You're old.
后退
Back!
你最好抓住东西 瑞克
I'd hold on to something, Rick.
你不会吧
You wouldn't.
嘿 我拿得到 - 放弃吧 葛菲 我们之后再偷
I can reach it! - Leave it, Guffy! We'll steal more!
不
No!
(紧急抛弃货物)
该死 我们只差一点而已
God damn it! We were right there!
他们会为了这蠢东西自相残杀到永远
These people will never stop killing each other for this dumb shit.
一切都结束了 瑞克
It's over, Rick.
恰恰可 你这混♥蛋♥真有意思
Chachaco, you funny bastard.
我们所有的财富都消失了
All our wealth... It's gone.
管他的 我都大老远来了
Ah, screw it. I've come this far.
那个神经病在干么
What's that lunatic doing?!
抢我们的钱
Taking our money!
我把情况搞得更糟了
I made it way worse.
小詹
Jimmy!
你麻烦大了 小子 - 你怎么可以洗劫自己的爸妈
You're in big trouble, mister! - How could you rob your own parents?!
对不起嘛
I'm sorry!
我只是觉得你们醒来之后
I thought it'd be funny if you guys woke up
发现我变成猴子会很好笑
and thought I turned into a monkey.
两百年后吗 - 你是个人♥渣♥
In 200 years?! - You're a piece of shit!
你确实是个人♥渣♥ - 别插手 假儿子
You are a piece of shit. - Stay out of this, fake son!
小詹 你真的很令人头痛
Oh, Jimmy, you're a fuckup.
但我们总是会拿钱解决问题
But we always threw cash at the problem.
我们现在只有这些金条了
Now that we just have these gold bars,
所以我们现在得靠自己解决问题
we'll have to throw ourselves.
爸 我欠了一些坏人钱
Dad? I owe money to some bad people.
我把导航设置到了 附近适合居住的星球
I set the navigation to a nearby inhabitable planet.
还帮所有人都装了服从芯片
Also gave everyone a compliance chip.
你们总算可以有新的开始了
You can finally get that fresh start.
我们不会有事的 只要这些穷傻子别...
We'll be fine as long as these poor idiots don't--
很痛吧 夺夺
Not so fun, is it, you Takey?
而且你们如果拔掉芯片 就真的会死掉
And if you remove those chips, you will die.
谢了
Thanks...
你叫瑞克 对吧 - 对
Rick, right? - Yeah.
很抱歉之前装作是
Sorry for pretending to be a deformed version
你们死去儿子的变异版本 并试图洗劫你们
of your dead son and try to rob you.
现在回头看还蛮糟糕的
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表