Sunblock! Trading sunblock for flip-flops!
尽情享用 这里有龙舌兰 伏特加
We've got shots. Tequila shots! Vodka shots!
还有破伤风疫苗
Tetanus shots!
该死 我得去见麦蒂森了
Shit. Gotta go see Madison.
你有准备贡品吗
Do you have a tribute?
麦蒂森 我带了好棒棒的一克蘑菇要给你
Madison! I've brought you this epic gram of mushrooms.
“好棒棒” 你30岁了是不是
"Epic"? What are you, 30?
滚出我的帐篷 - 不
Get the hell out of my tent. - No!
你带了什么要给她 - 大♥麻♥软糖
What did you bring her? - Weed gummies,
而且我还找到了一个手♥机♥支架
and I found a PopSocket.
麦蒂森 我带了手♥机♥支架要给你 - 喂
Madison! I brought you a PopSocket! - Hey!
那是我的 还给我
That's mine! Give it back!
烦死了 把他们放逐到 贝斯特韦斯特酒店泳池区
Ugh, drama. Exile them to the Best Western pool area.
等等 那条手环有什么故事
Hold up. What's the story on that bracelet?
当我意识到 春假要到爸妈来接才会结束时
After I realized spring break only ends if your parents pick you up,
我就跟我认识的另一位 被遗忘的女生一起躲了起来
I holed up with another forgotten girl I met.
我和布兰妮只靠果冻酒维生 直到她牙齿掉光
Me and Brittany lived on Jell-O shots until her teeth fell out.
她没有专门喝酒用的第二个胃
She didn't have a second stomach just for alcohol.
她没有活下来
She didn't make it.
我就把她的牙齿戴在身上纪念她
I wear her teeth to remember.
你如果想要 可以给你
They're yours if you want 'em.
超酷 这个女生就是我的新挚友
Tight. This girl is my new bestie.
太赞了 - 我们一起吸芳香剂吧
Hell yeah. - Let's do poppers!
太赞了
Hell yeah.
黛布拉 亲爱的
Debra. My love.
我去了好几颗行星
I voyaged across the stars.
才认清了最重要的一件事
And I've realized one thing above all others.
我想跟我老婆做♥爱♥
I want to make love to my wife.
什么 性♥爱♥很恶心
What? Sex is gross.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我已经不觉得奇怪了 我刚好有机会近距离看过
It doesn't weird me out anymore. I sort of got to see it up close.
你已经离开了20年
You've been gone for 20 years. You came back in half.
回来还只剩半截身体
What am I gonna fuck,
我要怎么跟你做♥爱♥ 用从你的身体露出来的骨头吗
that bone that's sticking out of your body?
还有 这又是什么 我没叫你带大蛋回来
Also, what is that? I didn't ask for a big egg.
这里面有不朽的兔灵
It's got an immortal bunny spirit in it.
这样你有没有感觉了 - 没有 完全没有
Does that turn you on? - No. Absolutely not.
爬去其他地方吧
Drag yourself somewhere else.
我的人生过得太失败了
I have lived my life poorly.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表