盲人之地
In the land of the blind...
等我可以传送时 我要传送到种族歧视很酷的维度
When I get my hop, I'm off to a dimension where racism is cool.
真笨 你们得要有 比传送一次更远大的计划
Idiots. You gotta have bigger plans than one jump.
是吗 你又有什么远大计划
Oh, yeah? And what's your big plan?
你是指你妈舔我的蛋蛋之后吗
You mean after I teabag your mom?
我根本就没妈妈
Don't even have a mom.
来吧 来个六
Come on, gimme a six!
- 好耶 - 好耶
该死 不是六
Damn it! That's not a six!
你们老大在哪里
Where's your boss?
在你屁♥眼♥里 再转个弯
Up your butt and around the corner.
你如果不从实招来 这把枪就会进到那里
That's where this barrel is going if you don't start talking.
是你的屁♥眼♥里还是我的屁♥眼♥里
Up your butt? Or my butt?
把我朋友还来 - 天啊 小子
Gimme back my friends! - Jesus, man!
他们在哪里 - 跟他的东西在一起
Where are they?! - They're with his stuff!
在新大本营的正中♥央♥
At the center of this new Citadel.
救命
Help!
你这个被莫蒂爬到头上的蠢货
Morty-whipped son of a bitch!
滚开 小废物
Get off me, you little shit!
医生
Doc!
我们只是对你开枪而已 兄弟 你不能太往心里去
All we did was shoot you, man! You can't take that personally!
要是我们在这里挂了...
If we bite it here,
你一向都是很棒的客人
you were always a good customer.
是 你一向都有刚好的零钱
Yeah. You always... had exact change.
准备好了吗
Ready?
该死
Shit!
我被击中了 电子游乐场莫蒂
They got me, Arcade Morty.
我要死了
I'm... I'm dyin'.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我...我认识一个医生
I... I know a doctor.
希望我会在被烧死前失血过多而死
Hope I bleed out before I have to burn to death.
我虽然没读过医学院 但我看过够多书
No medical degree, but I've read enough
知道哪种死法还行 哪种死法很惨
to know one's an okay death and one is terrible.
火没有烧得越来越近
Flames aren't getting any closer.
看来我一定会失血过多而死
Looks like it'll definitely be the bleeding out one.
再见了 兄弟
Bye, pal.
到天上的大医学院去吧
Off to the big med school in the sky.
嘿...
Hey! Hey!
抱歉 他们为了霸凌我 才逼我做这件事
Sorry, they make me do this to bully me.
马蹄羞辱
Hoof shaming.
我得申明 我对于用针扎人感到抱歉
To clarify, I'm sorry about the needle prick.
但整体来说 我认同他们所做的事
Overall, I agree with what they're doing here.
电子游乐场莫蒂
Arcade Morty?
理查德桑切斯
Richard Sanchez.
我的手下跟我说
When my associates here told me
那个奇怪的小莫蒂镇有一只宠物瑞克
that strange little Morty Town had themselves a Pet Rick
他的农场里还有一堆复♥制♥设备
with a farm full of cloning equipment,
我很感兴趣
my interest was piqued.
复♥制♥设备
Cloning equipment?
各位 在我们眼前的
You see what we have here, gentlemen,
其实是假扮成穷♥人♥的王子
is a prince, in the guise of a pauper.
这小子不只不是复♥制♥人
Why, not only is this little Henley boy not a clone,
他还是大本营的前莫蒂复♥制♥主管
he's also the Citadel's former Head of Morty Replication.
他是莫蒂复♥制♥科学家
A Morty cloning scientist?
他是最厉害的莫蒂复♥制♥科学家
The best Morty cloning scientist.
而且根据这些小子看来 他还是有两把刷子
And from the looks of these boys, he's still got it.
理查德...
Richard, Richard.
我还以为我已经够热爱工作了
And I thought I loved my job.
这简直太荒唐了
This is such a head fuck!
开香槟庆祝吧 各位
Break out the bubbly, boys!
我的大本营就要成功了
My Citadel is a go.
“大口吞下吧”
Get yo' mouth 'round it.
那间餐厅的圈圈薯条很好吃
That place had good curly fries.
你去过啊
Oh, you been there?
所以你连复♥制♥人都不是
So you're not even a clone?
那你到底都在干什么
What the fuck are you doing with your life?
我没有其他容身之处了 小子
I don't belong anywhere else, kid.
你不想当邪恶的大本营科学家
You don't want to be an evil Citadel guy,
所以你就跟一群复♥制♥莫蒂 一起住在某个小行星上
so instead, you live next to a bunch of cloned Mortys on an asteroid?
天啊 你真与众不同
Wow, you're so different.
我从没说过我是好人
I never said I was a good guy!
我...恨你
I hate you!
这样跟你的制♥造♥者说话是不对的
Aw, now, that ain't no way to talk to your pa.
要这样才对
This is.
非复♥制♥人混♥蛋♥
Non-clone piece of shit.
我们不需要跟彼此处得不好
Now, we don't need to be so unpleasant with each other.
我很乐意请你做原本的工作
I'd love to offer you your old job back.
没问题
I'll take it.
拉下开关吧
Hit the switch.
什么 不
快住手 - 闭嘴
Don't do it! - Shut up.
这小子说得没错 我没有比你们好
Kid's right. I'm no better than any of you.
我只是很厌恶自己而已
I'm just self-loathing about it.
看到没有 我就说他很厉害
See there? I told you he was good beef!
够了 我想这样已经够大了
Alright now, think that's large enough.
莫蒂 放我们出去 - 我来了
Morty! Get us out of here! - I'm coming!
莫蒂们 跟我走
Mortys, with me!
杀死那个怪物
Kill that abominación!
所以你内心深处其实超爱莫蒂吗
So, deep down, you super love Mortys?
也不是 我只是很会制♥造♥你们
Not really. I'm just really good at making you.
看看你现在的样子 - 别想邀功
I mean, look how you turned out. - Don't give yourself credit!
等等 瑞克 你在干什么
Wait, Rick. What are you doing?
我在不邀功
Not giving myself credit.
去创造一些非虚构的回忆吧
Go make some memories that aren't fabricated.
瑞克
Rick!
快一点...
Come on, now.
(大瑞克的秋葵浓汤店)
你搭了一次很贵的电梯呢
Well, now, that's a very expensive elevator ride you just took.
我的计划一向都不止于传送一次
My plans were always bigger than one jump.
你没必要这样
No need for that.
别用那怪口音
Drop the accent.
你说了算 老兄
Whatever you say, man.
这是你真正的声音
That's your real voice?
可恶 桌枪
Shit! A desk gun?!
是“抽屉写字台武器”
An escritoire weapon.
你还真是个大♥麻♥烦
You certainly are a burr in my saddle.
你这小丑 - 我想当什么就当什么
You're a joke. - I'm whatever I want to be.
复♥制♥人的人生就是这么自♥由♥
That's the freedom of life as a clone.
你不会懂的 你是某人做♥爱♥生出来的
You wouldn't know. Someone made you with sex,
那些流汗和翘起的部位
all those sweaty parts and nipply bits.
真是令人作呕
You disgust me.
一切都结束了 老兄 你的梦想要变成秋葵浓汤了
It's over, man. Your dream's about to be gumbo.
“大口吞下吧”
Get yo' mouth 'round it.
你认识我
You... know me?
父亲
Father?
不是...你活在所谓
Oh. Oh, no, no.
“作者论谬误”的幻想之中
You're under the delusion of something called the auteur myth.
其实所有大型计划 都是一群人合力完成的
Truth is, any big project is made in collaboration,
有很多人分工合作
lots of delegating.
我也提过一些意见
I sort of... gave notes.
我不想听这个
I don't wanna hear this!
有个好消息 你不必听
Good news. You don't have to.
再会了 儿子
Au revoir, son.
你这混♥蛋♥
You wretch!
他说不定活下来了
Maybe he survived it?
我们接下来该怎么办 回家吗
What do we do now? Go home?
我们每个人都要决定 自己要以何处为家
We decide where home is. For each of us.
那个老农场主人 希望我们为自己创造回忆
That old Homesteader wanted us to make memories for ourselves.
不要再有莫蒂镇或大本营 或大家聚在一起
No Morty Towns, or Citadels, or huddling together.
我们该长大了
It's time to grow up.
发牌给我
Deal me in.
(瑞克)
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表