They all look alike.
嘿 哺乳类禁止进入 - 就是他
Hey! No mammals allowed! That's our guy. - Oh, shit, fuck!
嘿 我刚刚说的话不是认真的
Oh, hey. I didn't mean that about mammals.
你显然是好的哺乳类
You're clearly a good one.
没错 她对昆虫政♥治♥很感兴趣
She is. She's very interested in insect politics.
其实根本没有那种东西 因为昆虫天生就偏好组织
Actually, there's no such thing because insects are genetically inclined for organization--
所以是哪个昆虫组织了 女王刺杀行动
So tell us which insect organized a hit on the Queen.
我不知道 你们也算是证明了 你们不会让我摔下去
I don't know. You guys kinda proved you're not gonna let me fall--
天啊 妈啊 - 快开口
Oh, God. Oh, Jesus. - Talk.
她会...
You're just gonna--
好啦...真是的
Alright! Shit!
是好棒棒
It was Fantabulous!
前皇家医生
The former Royal Doctor!
等等 是那位医官吗
Wait. The medical officer?
我发誓我只知道这么多 - 真的吗
That's all I know, I swear! - Is it, though?
好...
Oh, God!
爸 - 他说他只知道这么多
Dad? - He said that's all he knew.
我是哺乳类 我很没条理
I'm a mammal. I'm disorganized.
但我听说过那位医生 标准的身败名裂优生学家
I've heard of that doctor, though. Classic disgraced eugenicist trope.
搞优生学还能搞到被昆虫鄙视
You can get disgraced for eugenics by insects?
算他有才华
I suppose he had a gift.
知道他的住址吗
Did he have an address?
嗨 你就投降吧
Hi. Don't be afraid to surrender.
对 你甚至可以加入我们 当意想不到的盟友
Yeah, you can even join us as an unlikely ally.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我能解释 你们虫文化有鬼吗
I can explain. Does your bug culture have ghosts?
有 - 你们有没有热门抓鬼电影
Yes. - Has it had any hit movies about busting ghosts
成功到能出续集和动画
successful enough to generate sequels and cartoons?
当然有 - 意想不到的盟友就像是
Of course. - Well, an unlikely ally
跟“捉鬼敢死队”一起混的鬼
would be like a ghost that hangs out with the ghostbusters.
好吧 这是我收过 最冒犯人的工作邀约
Okay, that is the most offensive job offer I've ever received.
比死亡还冒犯人吗 - 想得美
More offensive than death? - Good luck with that.
等等 他觉得自己很酷 不想当史莱姆 结果却有气喘
Wait, so he's too cool to be a Slimer, but he's asthmatic?
还真新奇
That's... new.
不过是超级士兵配方
A super-soldier formula?
我是说“新奇” 不是“超有创意”
I said "new," not "creatively trailblazing."
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
希望杀这些东西能让我们提升等级
I hope killing these things is leveling us up.
是某种强化真菌
It's some kind of souped-up fungus.
什么 我们该戴面罩吗
What? Should we be wearing masks?
不用 我们没事 这对虫才有问题
Nah, we're fine. It's a bug problem.
这些小东西影响不了哺乳类
These little guys don't affect mammals.
何必呢
Why would they?
这种高度进化共生体 目标是要征服整个银河系
It's a highly evolved symbiote. Its goal is galactic domination,
所以它为什么会想找
so why would it want to be hosted
来自以“土”命名星球的 丢屎猴子当宿主呢
by shit-flinging monkeys from a planet named after dirt?
天啊 你竟然还拿疾病说嘴
Wow! We're disease bragging now?
那真菌不是疾病 而是解方
That fungus is no disease. It's the cure.
我们物种已经衰败好几世代了
My species has been wasting away for generations.
我们被... - 好啦...千禧世代毁了录像带出租店
We're being led by a-- - Yeah. Millennials killed Blockbuster Video.
快跟我女儿说 你们为什么要杀自己的女王
Just tell my daughter why you whacked your own queen.
女王陛下拒绝分发我的药
Her Majesty refused to distribute my medicine.
所以我就派人暗♥杀♥她
So I had her killed in secret
并用听话的机器人女王取代他
and replaced with a robot Queen who will.
全昆虫外星一的人 都会为了她的生日齐聚一堂
All of Gromflom One will gather for her birthday,
而且他们全都会收到她的赠礼
and all will receive a gift!
生日的规矩不是这样 笨蛋
That's not how birthdays work, dipshit.
不然这个生日礼物如何
How about this for a birthday?
关闭七号♥气闸舱
Close airlock seven!
你真的很不了解我 对吧
You really don't know me, do you?
你才不了解我
And you don't know me.
还有大大小小的虫
Or the various sizes of bugs!
超昆虫外星佣兵 攻击
Ultromflomites, attack!
这就是未来的昆虫外星族
Behold the Gromflomites of the future.
我们很快就会再度称霸
Soon we will reign again!
他要逃走了 - 我们会免付租金地住在你们脑里
He's getting away! - And living rent-free in your head!
我的休息时间被打断了
So much for my fucking break.
牛
Toro, toro!
好耶
Hole-ay!
“免付租金住你们脑里” 又是什么狗屁
What was that "rent-free in your head" shit?
笨蛋学到新的用语后
It's dumb people saying something meaningless
就很爱无意义地乱用 - 那就只是在想事情的意思啊
'cause they've learned a new phrase. - It just means you're thinking about something!
专心点 爸 女王等于是个菌株炸♥弹♥
Focus, Dad! The queen is a spore bomb.
那你最好快通知反叛军
Ooh, you better call the Defiance.
好让他们组委员会吗
Why, so they can form a committee?
你不想讨回原本的工作吗
You don't want your old job back?
不想 爸 反叛军烂透了
No, Dad, the Defiance sucks,
但那个一直想杀我的医生
but that doctor keeps trying to kill me,
我是不会让他获胜的
he is not getting the "W."
天啊 我变成我爸了
Oh, God. I'm turning into my father.
这样说就对了 搭档
That's all you had to say, partner.
好 应该很简单
Alright, should be pretty easy.
我们要偷偷潜入 找到菌株炸♥弹♥ 并用传送门把炸♥弹♥传走
We get in undetected, find the spore bomb, and portal it out of there.
第一步 假扮成为交通部工作的虫潜入
Step one: we blend in as bugs working for the Department of Transportation.
我朋友西斯可早上七点会出现在后门
My guy Cisco will be at the back door at 7:00 a.m.
西斯可是谁 - 我的内应 别担心
Who's Cisco? - My inside man. Don't worry.
好 但他如果没出现呢
Okay, but what if he doesn't show up?
什么意思 你又不认识西斯可
What's that supposed to mean? You don't even know Cisco.
所以我才会担心
Which is very concerning
因为他好像是这个计划的关键
since this plan seems very dependent on him.
那就听我把计划讲完 - 好吧
So let me finish the plan. - Fine.
第二步
Step two:
西斯可会提供维护信道的安全凭证
Cisco provides us with security credentials for the maintenance tunnels.
他如果没出现 我们的备案是什么
And if he doesn't show, what's our backup plan?
我会请西斯可帮忙 就是为了不用想备案
I use Cisco so that I don't need a backup plan.
什么声音 - 我们叫了外卖♥♥ 记得吗
What's that? - We ordered food, remember?
我这辈子从来没听过西斯可这号♥人物
I've never heard of this Cisco guy in my life
他却突然成了史上最可靠的人
and all of a sudden he's the most reliable person ever born.
女儿 我常跟比你更可靠的人共事
Maybe I work with more reliable people than you.
帮我检查有没有薯条
Make sure my fries are there.
谢谢...等等 有薯条吗
Thank you. Oh, wait, are there fries?
好 我看到了 谢谢
Oh, okay, I see them. Thank you.
我们讲到哪里了 - 第三步
Where were we? - Step three:
我们要迅速且低调地进入监控网络 - 等等 我们要怎么走到那步
we quickly and quietly patch into the surveillance grid. - Wait. How'd we get there?
靠西斯可提供的凭证
With the credentials we got from Cisco.
所以如果西斯可...
So in other words, if Cisco--
西斯可没有放过我鸽子
Cisco has never not shown up!
我只是想问 究竟要做什么才能得到
Can I just ask, what does someone have to do
像你对这个路人如此强烈的信任
to achieve the level of trust you place in this random man?
我信任很多人 - 讲两个来听听
I trust plenty of people. - Name two.
这简单 鸟人和西斯可
Easy: Birdperson and Cisco.
西斯可跟鸟人是同等级的 - 对 他会听我的计划
Cisco's at the same level as Birdperson?! - Yeah. He listens to my plans.
如果我是这么关键的参与者 那我也会认真听
Well, I guess I would, too, if I was the pivotal goddamn participant.
所以你其实只是在嫉妒西斯可吗
That's all this is? You're jealous of Cisco?
我不想那么依赖他 他如果没在七点出现
I don't want to rely on him. If he doesn't show up at 7:00,
我们就只会是两个扮成虫的人
we're two humans in bug costumes banging
一直敲门 直到被警♥察♥发现
on a door until the cops find us,
然后就要开始逃跑和攻击
then we're running and gunning.
我们在这个计划中 完全不需要逃跑和攻击
We're not going to be running or gunning at any point in this plan.
我们两个和西斯可会非常低调地
It's gonna be you, me, and Cisco staying under the radar
避免加冕灾难发生
and preventing a coronation catastrophe.
该死
Oh, shit.
站住 - 不许动
Freeze! - Don't move!
双手举高
Hands in the air!
我真不知道西斯可是怎么了
I don't know what got into Cisco.
这看法或许很有争议 但我觉得女王是个贱♥人♥
This may be unpopular, but the Queen was a bitch.
生过无数个小孩根本就没什么
I mean, big deal, you had a billion kids.
找到他们了吗
Did you find them?
我们很引人注目
We're kinda hard to miss.
退后 否则就会没命 - 对 听他的
Stay back or die! - Yeah! Listen to him.
为什么 - 她被感染了
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表