Aww, Beth! I was joking!
这就是我的管理风格
Part of my management style.
但喜剧的重点不就是 把一直被忽略的真♥相♥说出来吗
But isn't comedy just the revelation of an unacknowledged truth?
你仔细想想吧 走吧 女孩
Think about it.
你需要做头发
Let's get out of here, girl. You need a blowout!
搞什么 莫蒂
The hell are you doing, Morty?
别碰我的“绝命尬车”复刻车
Get your hands off my death race car!
前减震器有一点歪掉
The struts were a little off.
“前减震器有一点...”
The struts were a little--
天啊 前减震器确实有点歪掉
Wow. Okay. The struts were a little off.
我在里面学会了一些技能
Picked up a few skills when I was inside.
你是指母体吗 - 我是指母体监狱
The matrix? - Matrix prison.
真酷 - 这是“绝命尬车”织女五号♥吧
Badass. - This is that death race on Vega Five, right?
太空陆地两用车 - 对 没错
Space and land? - Yeah, actually.
拿一罐啤酒给我 我们该帮引擎本体加装高进气管
Toss me a beer. Think we should add a snorkel intake to the engine block.
天啊 莫蒂 或许我应该更常把你丢在母体里
Damn, Morty. Maybe I should leave you in a matrix more often.
莫蒂 你在干么 - 我要引起瑞克的注意
Morty! What are you doing?! - I'm getting Rick's attention!
站住 - 去死吧 这一切都是假的
Freeze! - Fuck you! None of this is real!
莫蒂 快跑 - 嘿 小偷
Morty, run! - Hey! Thieves!
别拿不属于你的东西 尤其是手♥机♥充电器
Never take what's not yours, especially if it's a phone charger!
瑞克 我们很抱歉 偷了你的手♥机♥充电器
Rick, we're sorry we stole your phone charger!
我们学到教训了 快放我们出去
We learned our lesson! Now let us out!
如果这样有用 我们早就该被弹出了
If that was gonna work, we would've been ejected by now!
你有权保持充电状态
You have the right to remain plugged in!
你所偷的任何充电器 都可能会作为呈堂证供
Any charger you steal can and will be used against you.
夏茉 帮帮我 - 抱歉 莫蒂
Summer, help! - Sorry, Morty!
但我们之中得有人想办法离开这里
But one of us has to find a way out of here!
夏茉
Summer!
(充电里亚州立监狱)
(是否偷过手♥机♥充电器 )
(充电里亚募兵站)
克詹
C... CJ.
你如果想起了很多事 那你得用讲的
If you're remembering a bunch of stuff, you have to say it out loud.
我...
I...
我只是很想他们
I just miss them.
我告诉你 小子
You know what, pal?
我觉得引擎高进气管是很棒的点子
I think that engine snorkel's a good idea.
干杯
Bottoms up.
天啊 你完全撑得起这个造型
Wow. You can really pull that look off.
我绝对没办法剪短发
I could never go short.
这就是颠覆
It's called disruption.
如果不冒险 就无法成长
If you don't take risks, you don't grow.
对我来说 这已经很大胆了
For me, this is pretty bold.
看来每个人的进展都不一样
I guess everyone has to start somewhere.
你觉得这件如何
What do you think of this?
我觉得这件衣服会挂在清♥仓♥区 是有原因的
I think there was a reason it was on the clearance rack.
我还以为你想要变得更有自信
I thought you wanted to feel more confident.
这件才有自信的感觉
Now, this says confidence.
但这件衣服要三千美元
It also says $3,000!
你如果不投资自己 还有谁会投资你
Who's gonna invest in you if you won't invest in yourself?
我的责任 是要投资你的大学基金 夏茉
My job is to invest in your college fund, Summer.
首先呢 我已经以充电优等成绩毕业
First of all, I already graduated charger cum laude
主修充电器 辅修...
with a major in chargers and a minor in--
让我猜猜看 - 英国文学
Let me guess. - English Lit.
贝丝 我没办法让你变回17岁 但我可以把这个体悟送给你
Beth, I can't make you 17 again, but I can give this gift of knowledge:
人生稍纵即逝
life is slipping away.
你该做出重大的改变了
It's time to make some big changes
否则你就要接受巨大的悔恨
or get comfortable with some big regrets.
所以你到底要不要买♥♥这件外套给我
So, are you gonna buy me this suit or what?
还有钢板 - 很好
And steel plates. - Good stuff.
你看 瑞克 钢筋正在特♥价♥
Look at that, Rick! They got a sale on rebar!
太棒了 “买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥”
Hell yeah! Buy two rebar, get one freebar?!
母体莫蒂真懂得省钱
Matrix Morty's got an eye for a deal!
不得不说 我觉得很棒
I gotta hand it to you. This feels pretty good.
这就是优良的美国工艺 莫蒂
Good old American craftsmanship, Morty.
动手的感觉很棒
Feels good to use your hands.
这引擎声真是太美妙了
She's purring like an oily little kitten!
天啊 你们竟然还弄到草坪上了
Wow. You guys are... really spreading out onto the lawn, huh?
这些住郊区的
Suburbia.
爸 我们能谈谈吗
Dad, can I talk to you?
听着 如果是啤酒的事 莫蒂没问题
Listen. If this is about the beers, Morty's cool.
他有四枚紫心勋章 - 是五枚
He has like four Purple Hearts.
五枚紫心勋章和五美分 就能换一杯咖啡
Five. Those and a nickel will get you a cup of coffee.
理想破灭的莫蒂
Disillusioned Morty!
我超爱他的
Love this guy!
听着 贝丝
Listen, Beth.
你如果想评判谁 就打给杰里吧
If you wanna judge someone, call Jerry.
没办法 我手♥机♥没电了
I can't. My phone's dead.
我得帮夏茉拍每一套衣服的试穿视频
I had to film turns of every outfit Summer tried on.
你如果需要充电器 就用我的
You need a charger? Use mine.
好 你确定吗
Oh. Okay. You sure?
等等...
Yeah,
你...会还他吧
you're... You're gonna give that back, right?!
因为这真的很重...
'Cause I can't impress upon you how...
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, God! Oh, my God!
艾波
8-Ball!
不...
No! No!
克詹 阻挡哥 马马杜
CJ? Chop Block? Marmaduke?!
八号♥球 他没活下来
8-Ball. He didn't make it.
我们刚刚亲眼看到你死了 兄弟
We saw you die, man!
我没办法 我死不了
I can't-- I can't die!
没事的 兄弟 没事的
I got you. I got you.
我没办法 我死不了
I can't. I can't die.
想拿什么就拿什么吧 外面的这一切都不重要
Just take whatever you want. Nothing out here fucking matters.
真不知道他是跟谁学的
Wonder who he learned that from.
可能是某个 被新自♥由♥主义集体思维影响
Probably someone too tamed by neoliberal groupthink
不敢买♥♥酷外套的人
to buy a cool jacket.
爸 你或许是对的
Dad, I think maybe you were right on this one.
贝丝 不是这样用的
Beth, that's not how it works.
要抵着对方的头才可以 - 你竟然想对我用失忆枪
Gotta press it up against their head. - You just tried to mind-blow me?!
夏茉 给我回来
Summer! Get back here!
这是为了你好 - 不对 这是为了你自己好
This is for your own good! - No, it's for your own good.
亏我还把你当朋友 臭女人
I thought you were my friend, bitch!
我朋友不会这样跟我讲话
My friends don't talk to me like that.
因为你没有朋友 - 嘿
Because you don't have any! - Hey!
我只是想过最好的人生 你却连试都不敢试
All I want is to live my best life! You're too scared to even try!
你接线发动了这辆车吗 - 对
Did you just hot-wire that car? - Yes.
夏茉 - 再见 老太婆
Summer! - Later, Boomer!
该死 情况一下就失控了
Damn. That got out of hand fast.
我早就跟她说过会这样 - 你真聪明
Welp, I told her it would. - Smart man.
过来看看这个
Here. Check this out.
这是我和克詹 在三头山围城战中想出来的
Me and CJ came up with it during the siege of the Three Pronged Mountains.
我们当时被困住了 手上只有这些旧诺基亚3.5充电器
We were holed up with nothing but these old Nokia 3.5's.
我们用了“器电充”这个东西
Had to use a little something we called the reg-rahc.
你试用看看吧
Try her out.
就是把“充电器”反过来写 真可爱
"Charger" spelled backwards.
有什么功能
Cute. What's it do?
可以把人电昏
Pulls the charge right out a man's heart.
谢谢你让我经历了这一切 瑞克
Thanks for the ride, Rick.
而且呢 我没料到夏茉会偷车
Also, I didn't know Summer was gonna hijack a vehicle, too.
我比她还要早很久 就开始计划这件事了
I've been planning this a lot longer than her.
总之...
Anyway...
好酷的战车
Cool tank!
不... - 怎么了吗 先生
No! No, no, no, no, no! - Something the matter, sir?
你该不会是把人放进了母体里吧 - 什么
You wouldn't be putting people in matrixes, would you? - What?
因为这是绝对不能做的事
'Cause that's something you should never do.
说真的 莫蒂 你就这么没创意吗
Seriously, Morty?! You're that uncreative?!
莫蒂是谁 是被你放进母体里的人吗
Who's Morty? Is that someone you put in a matrix?
对
Yes!
这辆看似阻挡不了又看起来很酷的车
The seemingly unstoppable and pretty cool-looking vehicle
正在开往位于发电厂谷中♥央♥的发电厂
is now heading towards a power plant at the center of Power Plant Valley,
也就是美国电网的核心
the well-known nexus of America's power grid.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表