好
Alright,
这场银河反叛军会议的最后议程
final item of the Galactic Defiance meeting:
也就是我们歼灭 昆虫外星族女王的作战计划
our plan to take out the Gromflomite Queen.
这个计划还不行进行审核...
It is not ready for approval!
肃静 就算我们是反叛军 也没必要全都同时讲话
Quiet! We can be a Defiance without talking over each other!
谢谢
Thank you. Corsica?
科西嘉 - 就目前而言 我们的暗♥杀♥行动小组
As it stands, our assassination task force
还没提出明确的行动计划
has yet to provide a clear plan--
我们提出了很多计划 是你们的委员会一直驳回
We provide lots of plans. Your committee keeps killing them.
他们是暗♥杀♥委员会
Well, it's an assassination committee.
这是他们的职责
What do you want them to do?
所有情报都指出我们得进行意外突袭
All intelligence indicates it needs to be a surprise.
所以我们才得先仔细策划好
Which is why we need to plan it carefully.
我们先请刺客贝丝桑切斯发表看法吧
Why don't we turn things over to our assassin, Beth Sanchez?
这下好了 这可是暗♥杀♥会议 刺客在哪里
Great. It's an assassination meeting. Where the hell is the assassin?
“贝丝 你在哪里 ”
Beth. Where are you?!
我在行刺 - “你疯了吗 ”
Assassinating. - Are you insane?
“我们还在为此开会”
We're still in a meeting about this.
我们已经开会开好几个月了 我们是打算用自然老化行刺吗
We've been meeting about it for months. Is the plan to kill her with old age?
现在没有计划 我们还得审核计划
There is no plan. We still have to approve one.
你有在看你的反叛军电子邮件吗
Do you even look at your Defiance e-mail?
谁有耐心做三重验证啊
Who has the patience for three-factor authentication?
贝丝...
Beth!
反叛军向您问好
The Defiance says hello.
或该说是道别
Or goodbye?
虽然本来的问好也是道别的意思
I mean, I guess the hello meant goodbye anyway,
但这个人抢先我一步了
but this guy beat me to it?
天啊
Oh, my God!
你是谁 刺客吗
Who are you?! An assassin?
我也希望是我♥干♥的 - 杀了她
I mean, I wish. - Kill her!
我该走了
Time to go.
该死
Oh, shit.
好消息 女王死了
Hey, good news, the Queen is dead.
坏消息 不是我♥干♥的
Bad news, I didn't do it. Worst news, I need a lift.
更坏的消息 派人来接我
I can't approve an extraction
“我无法审核救援一个 运行未经审核暗♥杀♥的人”
from an unapproved assassination.
“我得召开紧急会议”
I'll have to call an emergency meeting.
我死定了
I'm going to die.
(爸)
瑞克和莫蒂
第八季第二集
听说我们是下层地下室 评价最高的餐厅
天啊 你打败路易奇的餐厅了
Whoa! You beat out Luigi's?!
(贝丝 太空女)
我在吃寿司 怎么了
I'm hammering sushi. What's up?
“说来好笑”
Well, funny story,
“或许也没那么好笑”
or maybe not that funny.
“你在为Hulu原创节目提案吗 ”
Are you pitching a Hulu Original?
我稍微自作主张了一下
I kinda... went rogue
结果现在被困在昆虫外星族船上
and now I'm trapped on a Gromflomite ship.
把坐标传给我 我去接你
Send the coordinates. I'll pick you up.
“真的吗 就这么简单 ”
Really? Just like that?
当然就这么简单
Of course just like that.
你可能是我女儿
You're my daughter, probably.
二郎 打包溶岩蛋糕
Jiro! Lava cake to go.
溶岩蛋糕早就点了
The lava cake was already ordered.
“已经准备好了”
I can see it from here.
不用跟我解释
You don't have to explain.
要扫描船上唯一的恒温动物 明明应该很简单才对
You think it'd be easy to scan the only warm-blooded thing on the ship.
我们之前试过了 但墙里有很多老鼠
We tried that once. Lot of rats in the walls.
所以这艘船的窗户上 才一直都贴着“B”吗
Is that why the ship always has a "B" in the window?
什么
喂 不许动 - 你们先不许动
Hey! Freeze! - You first.
我们动不了啦
Walked right into it!
天啊 贝丝 你还真忙
Wow, Beth. You've been staying busy.
该死 是瑞克桑切斯
Oh, shit! It's Rick Sanchez!
嘿 我女儿跟我一样危险
Hey. My daughter is just as dangerous.
(流沙)
等等 这把枪还会射出告示牌
Wait, so the gun also shoots a sign?
对 以免误会
Yeah, for clarity,
让大家知道这是流沙 而不是咖啡色传送口或有人腹泻
so people know it's quicksand and not a brown portal or diarrhea.
但敌人看到告示牌不就知道了吗
But doesn't the sign tip off the enemy?
不会...另一边是写“一般的沙”
No, the other side says "ordinary sand."
她在这里
There she is!
什么
What?
看吧 这才是经典的腹泻
See, there's your classic diarrhea.
随便啦 我们可以走了吗
Whatever. Can we go now?
把我传送到总部去
Just portal me to HQ.
其实呢 你可以把我 传送到总部附近就好吗
Actually, could you portal me, like, a block away?
你不希望别人知道 是爸爸送你去的吗 好
So they don't know your dad drove you? Sure.
好 同意由娜塔莉临时拟定 紧急救援预算的...
Okay, all in favor of Natalie thumbnailing an emergency rescue budget?
糟糕
Whoops.
你真的很讨厌
You're a prick.
别再觉得丢脸了 我在这里是传奇人物
Stop acting embarrassed. I'm a legend here.
嘿 虫安 - 嘿 瑞克
Oh, hey, BugAnne. - Hey, Rick.
是啊 很令人失望的是
Yes, it's disappointing
有其父必有其女
that the legend doesn't fall far from the tree.
这种感谢她并道歉的方式真奇怪
That's a weird way to thank her and apologize.
爸
Dad!
为什么感谢她 她搞砸了暗♥杀♥行动
Thank her for what? A botched assassination?
等等...我没有搞砸什么
Whoa. I don't botch shit.
我只是拒绝帮别人收尾而已
I just turn down sloppy seconds.
是啊 他们的母舰 可不是因为她生日才发起红色警戒的
Yeah, their mothership wasn't on red alert for her birthday.
确定吗
You sure about that?
“女王生日红色警戒”
Red alert for the Queen's birthday!
“没错 女王陛下的岁数”
That's right, Her Majesty
“已经满70天了”
is 70 days young
“但她仍在产卵并跟工虫交♥配♥”
but still laying eggs and banging drones.
“加油 姐妹”
You go, girl!
“很好 女王”
Yes, Queen.
什么 不 我亲眼看到 她的头被穿了洞
What? No. I saw that bitch's pillow through her face.
是一位毒针战士干的 他们为什么不赖在我们头上
A Sting Trooper did it. Why didn't they pin it on us?
简单来说 就是你搞砸了
Translation: You botched.
说得好 - 每次都搞砸
You can say that again. - Always botchin'!
啃老族
Nepo baby.
你说什么
Excuse me?
爸 别再帮忙了
Dad, stop helping.
她是啃老族的相反
This is the opposite of a nepo baby.
她身上有一半基因是我的 而且她很鄙视我
This is a human with half my DNA that despises me
跟你们背弃她的原因一样
for the same reasons you bailed on her.
这个组织对人才抱持敌意 并加以打♥压♥
This organization resents and discourages talent.
所以我才不想在这里工作
It's why working here was always beneath me,
所以你们连吃她的屎都不够格
and it's why none of you are worth eating her shit,
你们如果不开始重视她
and if you don't start appreciating her,
我能保证她绝对会走人
I guarantee you, she'll be next out the door.
至少我成功把你救出来了 - 你害我被开除了
It was a good rescue, though. - You got me fired!
那是因为你没好好把握 抢先辞职的机会
Only because you blew your chance to quit!
我的天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
真希望我是复♥制♥人
I really hope I am the clone
因为我从来没要求被生出来
because I never asked to be born.
我没办法眼睁睁看着你 当那些寄生虫的宿主
I can't handle watching you host those parasites.
无论你是不是复♥制♥人 你的血液里还是流着我的血
Clone or not, that's still my blood in your veins.
是啊 我知道 我正试图克服这点
Yeah, I know. I'm trying to overcome that.
真伤人 - 少来了
Ouch. - Oh, boo-hoo.
随便 让我在太空下船
Whatever. Drop me off in space.
你接下来要做什么
What are you going to do?
我要调查清楚女王被内鬼暗♥杀♥的事
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this inside hit on the Queen.
我有个朋友的朋友认识一些虫
I know a guy that knows a guy that knows some bugs.
反正我总得把你送到某处
Look, I gotta drop you off somewhere.
不如就把你送到 昆虫至上主义军♥火♥商的肮脏公♥寓♥
It might as well be the filth-encrusted apartment of an insect-supremacist arms dealer.
好吧
Fine.
我以为你只是要载我来
I thought you were dropping me off.
我得确保你没找错人
I gotta make sure it's the right supremacist.
他们都长得很像
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表