Nobody needs to get hurt.
我应该不会有事
I'm sure I'll be fine.
看吧
你们不是支持复活节的吗
Aren't you guys on Easter's side?
现在到底是怎样
What the hell is happening?!
蛋受损了
The egg is damaged.
但我们现在知道是来自何处了
But now we know where it's from.
仙女座
Andromeda!
快去那里 摧毁所有的容器蛋 只留一颗
Go there and destroy all the containment eggs except one.
我们要在这里抓住兔子
We'll capture the rabbit here...
这样复活节就会毁灭
and then Easter will be finished.
蛋被他们拿走了
They got the egg.
我们要怎么知道该去哪里
How will we know where to go?
莫蒂 就三个字而已 我们才刚说过
Morty, it's one word. We just said it.
“仙女座”
Andromeda.
好 我们去“咸女桌”吧
Alright! To Amadahbra!
你...你是不是故意在闹我
Are you... Are you messing with me?
贝丝 拜托放我出去
Beth, please let me out.
瑞克把你关在里面是有原因的 老公
Rick put you in there for a reason, sweetie.
我感觉没事 我需要尿尿
I feel fine! I need to pee.
我只是想伸展腿部五分钟
I just want... five minutes... to stretch my legs!
天啊 你的手臂
Whoa. Your arms.
我知道 连衣服都被撑破了
I know! They ripped through my shirt!
我告诉你 我感觉很棒
I'm telling you, I feel amazing.
我觉得自己好像可以...
Like, I feel like I could...
天啊 我竟然会这么兴奋 我好肤浅
Holy shit. I feel so shallow for how turned on I am.
看吧 我很好 你也很好
See? I'm solid. And so are you.
我有没有跟你说过 你是我心目中最性感的女人
Have I ever told you you're the hottest woman I could imagine?
我有这么随便吗 我好像就是这么随便
Am I this easy? I think I'm this easy.
我太少赞美你了 我平常都没看见你
I don't tell you enough. I don't see you.
但我现在看见你了
But I see you now.
也就是纳美语的...
Or as the Na'vi put it...
我看见你了
床单得洗了
We gotta wash these sheets.
要不要趁床单干掉前再来一次
How about one more go before they dry?
天啊 - 怎么了
Jesus! - What?
“怎么了” 杰里 你背上有个疖子
What?! Jerry, you've got a boil on your back,
而且还长了毛
and there's hair inside it!
对不起 我只是很想上你
I'm sorry, just-- I cwath thu fwack you.
杰里 你的牙齿
Jerry? Your tooth.
真是意外
Would you look at that?
又掉了一个
Oh, there's another one.
我的嘴巴中间感觉怪怪的
My mouth feels weird in the middle.
好 回到棱镜里去
Okay, back in the prism.
不要 这样又怎么了
No! So what?
我只是在等瑞克回来的时候 掉了几颗牙齿而已
A few teeth fell out while we wait for Rick to get back.
这哪有什么大不...
Why is that such a big deal--
杰里 - 我的脚
Jerry! - My legs!
天啊 我的脚断掉了
Oh, my God, my legs! They're broken!
等等 我的脚没事
Wait, they're... they're fine!
好得不得了
Better than fine.
天啊 你看 老婆 你看
Wow! Look at this, babe. Look!
冷静点 我再拿点生菜给你吃
Just calm down. We'll get you more lettuce.
你为什么这么扫兴
Why are you being such a drag about this?
你吓到我了 - 你这样很扫兴
You're scaring me. - And you're bumming me out.
你如果要这么老古板 那我就要走了
If you're gonna be such a prude, I'm getting out of here.
杰里...快回来
Jerry! Jerry, come back!
(银河)
(仙女座)
瑞克 真的是这里吗
Rick, are we in the right place?
对
Yeah.
我还在试图理解这里的神话
Trying to work out the big mythology here,
我感觉这地方像是 HR吉格尔遇上科切拉音乐节
and all I'm getting is H.R. Giger meets Coachella.
好 瑞克 看来有个太空牡蛎
Okay, Rick, so it looks like there's a space oyster,
而且它会用珍珠... - 别说了 不...
and it hypnotizes animals - No. Stop.
催眠动物 - 别说了...
with its pearl-- - Stop.
我只是提出了假说而已
I was just makin' a hypothesis!
我只是想尝试科学
You know, trying out some science?
这才是科学 复活节兔是外星人
Here's science. The Easter Rabbit's an alien.
他们把它装在蛋里 送到各个行星去 杀掉它的人就会变成它
They send it to planets in an egg. If you kill it, you become it.
好吧 那你解释看看这个
Okay. Well, explain this, then.
很简单 这只兔子 是某种能引发费洛蒙反应的触媒
Easy. The rabbit is some kind of pheromonal catalyst.
看来它会促使所有人做♥爱♥
Looks like it makes everyone have sex
直到该行星人口过多并崩溃
until the planet gets overpopulated and collapses.
这是以做♥爱♥为基础的外星环境地球化
It's fuck-based terraforming!
该死 快蹲低
Shit! Duck!
天啊 瑞克 你有看到吗 - 有
Whoa, Rick, do you see that? - Yeah.
他该长老二的地方长了屁♥股♥
It has a butt where its dick should be.
瑞克 - 莫蒂
Rick. - Morty.
他的屁♥股♥在前面
Its butt is in the front.
他们一定就是打算 在兔子的任务完成后
These must be the guys who move in after the rabbit's
要搬过去住的人
done its stuff.
你有看到谁转身了吗
Have you seen any of them turn around yet?
是在后面吗 - 够了
Is it in the back? - Stop it.
准备受死吧
Prepare to meet your maker!
基♥督♥人讨厌秃人
Christ guys hate the bald guys?
背景故事是什么 我们该帮谁
What is the lore? Who do we help?
谁都不帮 我们要渔翁得利
Neither! We're gonna third party!
他要去拿最后一颗蛋了
He's going for the last egg!
阻止那个牙医
Stop the dentist!
该死
Shit!
我们要怎么离开这颗行星 瑞克
How are we getting off this planet, Rick?
跟他们一样
Same way they do.
混♥蛋♥ - 那些是太空船吗
Son of a bitch. - Those are ships?
这我在电视上看过
Oh, I've seen this on TV.
地球上也有 - 对
They're on Earth! - Yep.
就在复活节岛上
On Easter Island.
早知道就从那里查起了
Suppose that might've been a good place to start.
长官 任务成功 我们没有取得蛋
Sir... mission successful. We didn't get an egg.
那个老头子和他的小儿子 带着蛋逃走了
The old man and his young son escaped with it.
那你为什么还说“任务成功”
Why did you say "mission successful," then?
我也不知道 我要死了
I don't know. I'm dying.
我想要开开心心地走 对
Kinda wanted to go out on a high--
他来过这里 但他现在去哪了
He was here. Now... where did he go?
(乔的酒吧)
你显然是骑车出了意外
Can't believe you're here after that motorcycle accident
真不敢相信你还能来这里
you clearly just walked away from.
是啊 兄弟 我尊敬你
Yeah, buddy. I respect you.
你有尊敬我到愿意跟他做♥爱♥吗
You respect me enough to have sex with that guy?
什么 当然没有
What? No!
但我或许可以跟他接个吻
But maybe I could give him a little smooch.
天啊 怎么回事
Whoa, what's going on?
去找人做♥爱♥
Have sex with someone!
隔着衣服磨蹭如何
How 'bout a dry hump instead?
也可以
Good enough.
真棒 - 我的力量变强大了
Oh, yeah. - Powers growing.
这个社会马上就要崩溃了
Societal collapse imminent!
好耶
Oh, yeah. Oh.
站住 可憎之人
Freeze, abomination!
不...
No! No!
我得让社会崩溃
Must collapse society!
放弃吧 小子
Not today, cupcake.
瑞克
Ah, Rick!
我们好像从一开始就有些误解
I feel like we got off on the wrong foot here.
我是基♥督♥军上将 莱茵哈德金凯德
Christrooper General Reinhard Kincaid.
其实我们想要的东西是一样的
The truth is, we both want the same thing.
我们都想要你闭嘴吗
We both want you to shut up?
真幽默 我讲个故事给你听吧
Cute. Let me tell you a story.
我们这个物种不喜欢性♥爱♥
My species does not like sex.
故事讲完了吗
Is that... the whole story?
我们觉得性♥爱♥很恶心
We think it's gross.
我不喜欢在电影或电视里看到
I don't like seeing it in movies or TV.
我不喜欢流行歌♥曲提到性♥爱♥
It upsets me when they reference it in pop songs.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表