然后直接把超煤给我 - 谁在乎 快让我离开这里
"becoming a man" thing and just giving me the hypercoal. - Who cares?! Get me outta here!
我在这里得用手挖屎
I'm literally scooping shit by hand!
很好 这是你自找的
Good. You made your bed, lay in it.
把车钥匙给我 - 不行 我们不能离开
Gimme the car keys! - No! We're not leaving!
我们就要离开 你这...
Yes, we are, you greedy shit!
天啊 恰恰可竟然在教训 那个有钱人家的老小孩
Damn! Chachaco's giving that old rich kid a piece of his mind!
快拿来 你这个夺夺人♥渣♥
Give them to me, you Takey scum!
喂 别碰我们的儿子 - 你们的儿子烂透了
Hey! Leave our son alone! - Your son sucks!
恰恰可 你疯了吗
Chachaco, are you crazy?!
给我回来
Get back here!
我们会跟你们经理投诉的
We'll be speaking to your manager!
不用了 没关系 他们只不过是心怀嫉妒的穷♥人♥
No, no. It's fine. Just jealous poor people.
不知感激的禽兽 - 而且还很没耐心
Ungrateful monsters! - Impatient, too!
我的天啊 你疯了吗 这下我们都要受罪了
Holy shit. Are you crazy? We're all gonna get it now!
你到底是怎么了 恰恰可
What the hell got into you, Chachaco?!
他是混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole!
够了 说真的 你为什么不会被电击
Okay, seriously. How are you not getting zapped?
嘿 - 他的芯片怪怪的
Ow! Hey! - Something's up with his chip.
他没有芯片 - 没有芯片
He don't got one! - No chip?!
我拔掉了 - 他们说把芯片拔掉 我们就会死
I took it out. - They said taking the chips out would kill us.
恰恰可证明了那是谎言
Chachaco is living proof it won't.
等等...住手
Wait! Stop!
恰恰可害死了小提
Chachaco killed Tibs!
我们是不是该告诉谁 - 听着 我其实不是...
Should we tell someone? - Listen, I'm not who you--
恰恰可 你这个笨蛋
Chachaco, you're an idiot.
你是我们的英雄
And a goddamn hero!
谢谢 - 召集所有让让
Thanks? - Tell the Makeys to gather.
我们该让夺夺知道 谁才是这艘船上真正的老大了
It's time to show the Takeys who really runs this ship.
在你喝了最后一个酒杯的酒之后
And after you finish sipping from the final chalice,
圣光就会照在你身上
the sacred light will shine down upon you.
你成长了好多 我们真以你为荣
You've grown so much. We are so proud of you.
小詹 我曾经很担心要把这个交给你
Jimmy, I used to dread giving this to you.
这是我们家族最珍贵的东西
It's the most precious thing in our family,
而且说实话 你之前是个小屁孩
and frankly you were a brat.
但在发生了冷冻舱意外之后
But there's nothing like a fluke cryopod accident
你就明白了真正重要的事物
to show you what really matters.
这是你♥爸♥的星座庆典服
It's your father's Constellatio suit,
是他家世世代代传承下来的
from his father, and his father before him.
没这个必要 我依然是个小屁孩
Oh, that's not necessary. I'm still a brat.
我好庆幸我们还有机会这么做
I'm just glad we're getting to do this.
我们爱你 儿子 - 我们爱你
We love you, son. - We love you.
好 我也爱你们
Yeah. Love you guys, too.
你从来没这样说过
You've never said that before.
老公 他爱我们
Honey, he loves us!
真庆幸你在年老而死前说了这句话
I'm so glad you said it before you die of old age!
我的儿子 - 小詹
My boy! - Oh, Jimmy!
新星球 新开始 - 新星球 新开始
Fresh planet, fresh start.
我们现在还有口号♥了 - 很上口 对吧
We have a slogan now? - Catchy, huh?
小提在找你 对了 演得很好
Tibs is looking for ya. Great cover, by the way,
装作什么事都没发生
acting like nothing's happening.
恰恰可上将 - “上将”
General Chachaco! - General?
新星球 新开始 - 新星球 新开始
Fresh planet, fresh start!
你教导了我们 要打败那些有钱混♥蛋♥
You taught us the only way to beat those rich bastards
就必须使用暴♥力♥
is to actually beat them.
看看这个 这是敲敲 拿来敲头的
Check out this. It's a Bang-Bang. To bang people's heads in.
这是我的发明 - 好...
My invention. - Yeah.
或许我们之后 再决“钉”要不要用敲敲比较好
Maybe we put a pin in the Bang-Bang
应该先和平地要求他们“变变”
and peacefully ask for some change-change?
我在讲什么 他们在你们的头里装了芯片
What am I saying? They put chips in your heads.
你刚刚讲话口气好像斯布格勒
Phew. For a second, you sounded like Spoogler.
是啊 斯布格勒去哪了
Yeah, where is Spoogler?
天啊 - 斯布格勒在那里等着听取
Oh my God! - Spoogler's out there waiting
“双方的说法”
to hear both sides of the issue.
同时呢 我们要攻打夺夺
Meanwhile, we're gonna take out the Takeys.
天啊 我不知道
Ah, geez, I don't know.
明天还有那个老小孩的派对
We got that old kid's party tomorrow...
太聪明了 上将 在派对上发动攻击
That's brilliant, General! Attack during the party.
我不是要提议这么做...
Not quite what I was pitching.
那些夺夺一定会很后悔当初惹到你
Those Takeys are gonna regret the day they messed with you!
我们现在还有秘密握手了吗
We got a hand thing now?
为了反抗军
For the resistance.
这以秘密握手来说 这好像太长了
This feels too long for a secret handshake.
星座庆典 - 星座庆典
Constellatio!
大家都好以你为荣 小詹
The crew is so proud of you, Jimmy.
你竟然能如此坦然面对 自己被大幅缩短的寿命
You've really taken your grossly shortened lifespan in stride.
那是因为我有最棒的爸妈
I couldn't think of two better parents to die before.
过来 你这傻瓜 - 我的头发 我才刚抹发胶
Get over here, ya goofball! - Hey, my hair! I just put gel in!
天啊
Ah, geez.
神父 典礼得延后进行 要出大事了
Father, we gotta delay the ceremony. Something bad is going to happen.
那最好
I sure hope so.
你在敲敲上装钉子的点子真棒
Great idea to stick pins in the Bang-Bangs.
全体普罗西夫人♥民♥
People of Plociff,
今晚 年轻的 詹姆斯詹莫森将迈入成年
tonight young James Jamerson ascends to manhood.
好耶 我要变大人了
Hell yeah! Gonna be a man!
瑞克 我们真的得走了 - 别坏了他们的好事
Rick, we really gotta go now. - Don't ruin this for these people.
派对人士们 我要开始喝酒了
Party people! Let's hit those chalices!
太棒了 儿子 - 我以你为荣
We love it, son! - Proud of you!
好 神父 用灯照我吧 接下来就交给我
Alright, Father. Gimme the light. I'll take it from here.
你不如先接招吧
How 'bout you take this
我要敲敲你这个夺夺 - 小心
in your Takey neck?! - Watch out!
你脱稿演出了 神父
Going off script, padre.
派队结束了 夺夺
Party's over, Takeys!
她为什么不服从 - 没有用
Why isn't she complying? - It's not working!
新星球 新开始
Fresh planet, fresh start!
敲敲 - 等等
Bang-Bang! - Wait!
你们不能攻击他们 他们很无助
You can't attack them! They're helpless.
他们连食物是从某处来的都不知道
They don't even know that food comes from somewhere.
我们得去安全的地方 例如金库
We gotta get to someplace safe. Like the vault.
拿来 - 没问题 老大
Gimme that! - You got it, boss!
真抱歉
My bad.
莫蒂 计划有变 - 马上带我去金库
Morty. Change of plans. - Take me to the vault! Now!
拜托别伤害我们的儿子 - 照他说的话做
Please don't hurt our boy! - Just do what he says.
但如果这位发狂的工友绑♥架♥了我
But if this deranged janitor kidnaps me
并偷走了金库里的所有东西
and steals everything from this vault,
你们要知道自己是很棒的爸妈 而且非常盲目地信任别人
just know you two were great parents. Really unreasonably trusting.
甚至有点过头了 - 宝贝 你在讲什么
Maybe too trusting. - Honey, what are you talking about?
打开金库 否则你们就死定了
Open that safe, or you're worm food!
您好 道格詹莫森 感谢您如此富有
Greetings, Doug Jamerson. Thank you for being rich.
天啊 莫蒂 道格和凯伦唯一的罪
Jesus, Morty! Doug and Karen's only crime
就是天真地从系统性不平等中获益
is naively benefiting from systemic inequity.
快拿东西吧 你这个巨婴
Just grab the loot, you big baby!
真有意思 - 等等 怎么回事
Interesting. - Wait, what?!
有没有搞错
You gotta be kidding me!
他们洗劫了我们
They robbed us!
有钱小孩和工友 放下彼此之间的过节以恶整我们
The rich kid and the janitor put aside their differences to fuck us over!
我们就学学他们吧
Let's follow their example.
暴民正义
Mob justice!
等一下 - 我们能解释
Hold on a second! - We can explain!
我们的钱呢 - 我们的钱呢
Where's our money?! - Where's our money?!
我们说过了 我们不知道
We told you, we don't know.
你操纵了劳工阶级起义反抗统治阶级
You manipulated a working class to rise against a ruling class.
我没说错 恰恰可 你确实很有意思
I was right, Chachaco. You are funny,
不是很好笑的那种有意思 而是不好的那种有意思
but not in the "ha ha" way. In the bad way,
像是“我的狗那样坐着 是为了跟我们一起看电视”
like, "Is my dog sitting like that because he's watching TV with us
“还是为了挤压肛♥门♥腺 ” 那种有意思
or is he 'expressing his anal glands'" funny.
扯得还真远 - 我在此依据“太空法”
Long walk. - Under the Laws of Space,
判处你们死刑 - 等等
I sentence you to death. - Wait!
小詹不可能做出这种事 金库是我打开的 而且本来就是空的
Jimmy couldn't have done this! I opened the safe and it was empty.
抱歉 道格 我们查过了金库的资料
Sorry, Doug. We checked the vault's log,
最后一个进入的人就是小詹詹莫森
and the last person to access it was, in fact, Jimmy Jamerson.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表