That's pretty messed up in hindsight.
怎么看都很糟糕
It's messed up in any sight.
瑞克 在仅仅两天的时间内
Rick, in only two days,
你成了比小詹还更好的儿子
you were a better son than Jimmy ever was.
我听得到 - 闭嘴 小詹
I can hear you! - Shut up, Jimmy!
对 你给我闭嘴
Yeah, shut your fucking mouth!
我们花光了所有的钱 才帮你还完高♥利♥贷♥
Using all our money to pay off your goddamn loan sharks!
你烂透了 小詹
You suck, Jimmy!
真希望你从未出生 - 我们要把你送养
Ah, I wish you were never born! - We're putting you up for adoption!
你这废物
You're a loser!
好 现在宝藏没了
Welp. The treasure is gone.
双方都发生了严重死伤
And there were massive casualties on both sides.
但我们应该还是做了好事 对吧
Still, I think we did good. Right?
瑞克 你还好吗
Rick? You okay?
俗话说得没错
Guess it's true...
“我们可以选择朋友 但无法选择家人”
You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family.
但我是你家人 而你也确实选择了我
But I am family. And you did choose me.
对 这句俗话很蠢
Yeah, it's a stupid quote.
“侦测到冷冻船 医疔级”
Cryo-ship detected. Class: medical.
这种船上通常都有很棒的药
They typically have some pretty good drugs in those.
好吧 但顶多只能五分钟
Okay. But five minutes, tops.
而且你这次不能自己霸占所有的药
And you can't hog all the drugs this time.
成交
Sold!
跟注额五百万
Five million to call.
新莉兹 仔细想想
New Lizzy, think about this.
我们赌上了所有的钱 我们本来要展开新生活的
That's all our money. We were gonna start a new life.
天啊 你这该死的蠢猴子
Ah, Jesus, you dumb fucking monkey.
蜥蜴人是三条
Three of a kind to the lizard man.
猴子是葫芦
And a full house for the monkey!
新莉兹 天啊 我一直都知道你办得到
New Lizzy! Holy fuck, I always knew you could do it.
天啊 我好爱你
God, I love you!
这种日子总是会让我想起 自己当初入行的初衷
It's days like these that remind me why I got into this.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表