有传言说他还住在这里 在地底下的隧♥道♥里
Rumor is, he still lives here. Down in the tunnels.
(演员专属出入口)
嘿 夏夏 你喜欢违反规定吗
Hey, Sum-Sum, You like breaking rules.
你有带摇♥头♥丸♥吗
Ooh, did you bring molly?
尿快一点 杰里
Hurry it up, Jerry!
我得这样尿尿都是你害的
It's your fault I have to go like this.
你把我变成垃圾桶的时候 毁掉了我的尿道
You destroyed my urethra when you turned me into a trash can.
跟我来
Follow me.
我当然有带摇♥头♥丸♥
And of course I brought molly.
“如果你才刚加入我们 我们...”
If you're just joining us tonight, we have a--
“天啊 爆♥炸♥了”
Oh, my God. It exploded.
“天啊 那些太空人”
Oh, God. All those astronauts.
“这是史上最严重的爆♥炸♥” - 好好笑
It's worse than any explosion before it! - This is hilarious.
喂 你看这个
Hey, yo. Check this out.
真棒
Awesome.
大人绝对进不来
No adult is getting inside.
还有 别坐那张椅子
Also, don't sit on that chair.
坐垫是刀子 - 总得要有人来坐
The cushion is knives. - Somebody's got to sit on it!
应该叫基纳来坐
Gene should sit on it.
看我的
Bam!
很好
Nice!
你们两位好
Hey there, girls.
我猜你们其中一位是隔壁的贝丝
I'm guessing one of you is Beth from next door,
另一位是她的复♥制♥体
and one of you is her... clone,
但你们两个都变成小女孩了
but you're both little girls now?
我见多了 这其实还不算太奇怪
Not that strange, given what I've seen.
你难道是科学家吗 - 来坐我们的椅子
What are you, a scientist? - Come sit in our chair.
照这个临时鱼叉的设计看来
Well, based on the design of your makeshift harpoon,
你们两个好像正在大玩特玩
seems like you girls are on a bit of a spree.
我觉得我好像会落入一些陷阱
Feel like I'm gonna be walking into some booby traps.
不如我泡热可可给你们喝吧
Let's have some cocoa instead.
“我泡热可可给你们喝”
"Let's have some cocoa."
“我离婚了”
"I'm divorced."
嘿 这样很没礼貌 而且严格来说不是事实
Hey! That is cruel and technically untrue.
但你们的心智被更动过 所以我知道你们不是真心的
But you're in an altered headspace, so I know you don't mean it.
你们两个先乖乖坐着 我去拿可可粉
Why don't you two sit tight? I'll get the Swiss Miss.
我们走吧
Let's go.
要去哪里 - 去猎捕他
Go where? - Go hunt him.
除非你会怕
Unless you're scared.
我什么都不怕 我们进到墙壁里吧
I'm not scared of anything. Let's get in the walls.
我们这张照片蛮好看的
Wow, this is a good photo of us.
多讲点话 我能闻到你正在腐烂的早餐
Keep talking. I can smell your rotting breakfast.
天啊 - 你的毛发好夸张
Oh, God. - Your hairs are insane.
全身都有 我可以摸摸看吗
They're all over your body. Can I touch them?
说个人类会讲的话 用你的臭身体口音念“购物清单”
Say a human phrase. Say "grocery list" in that stinkbody accent.
你是指我的声音吗 - 对
You mean my voice? - Yes!
“购物清单” - 我好喜欢你充满牙齿的大洞
"Grocery list." - I love your tooth-filled big hole
还有你脸上其他比较不常用到的洞
and the other less-used holes on your face.
好喔
Okay...
我觉得你好像不是喜欢我这个人
I'm getting the feeling that you're not into me
而是喜欢跟任何人类在一起
as much as you like the idea of being with any human.
如果我还是很想要 那有关系吗
Does it matter if I'm still turned on?
没有 应该没关系
No, I guess it doesn't.
我想要把你湿湿的肌肉放进我嘴里
I want to get your wet muscle in my mouth.
你是指我的舌头吗
You mean my tongue?
我不在乎那叫什么
I don't care what it's called.
瑞克 我知道你玩得不开心
Rick, I know you're having a bad time,
但我好像在上面看到了 一间潘娜拉面包店
but I think I saw a Panera up there
或许能改变你的看法
that might change your tune.
潘娜拉面包店
A Panera?!
对 - 给我闭嘴
Yeah! - Shut up.
这是凯文科斯特纳吗 等等 我为什么会知道Is that Kevin Costner? Wait, why do I know that?
爸爸做了新的型号♥吗
Did Father make new models?
我不认得你们三位
I don't recognize you three.
不是 我是老版盖菲里
No, I'm... Old Guy Fieri,
这位是黛安娜王妃 他是罗杰斯先生
this is Princess Diana, and he's Mr. Rogers.
或是布雷特卡瓦诺
Or Brett Kavanaugh.
我也不会知道 我没有离开过这座乐园
I wouldn't know. I never left this park.
我们也是 我们在找狗蛋蛋
Us too. We're looking for Dogballs.
他住在下面
He lives below.
狗蛋蛋博士 兄弟
Dr. Dogballs. My man!
人类 真正的人类
Humans! Real humans!
建造了地球世界的疯狂天才
The mad genius who built Earth World!
没人像我这么爱地球
Nobody loves Earth as much as me.
车子 肌肉海滩 不动产税
Car, Muscle Beach, property taxes.
但我在完成自己的完美愿景前
But before I could complete my perfect vision,
被发现电脑上有一些不该有的文件
I was caught with incriminating files on my computer,
董事会就把我绑上了锁链
and the board chained me up.
我会看动物色情片 那是我的私事
I watch animal pornography. It's my business.
是人跟动物的吗
Like with people and animals?
不是 是只有动物 变♥态♥
No, just the animals, sicko.
原本的地球世界超棒的
The original Earth World was incredible.
我有一次还因为吃糖果 得了链球菌咽喉炎
I got strep from a candy once!
你当然会这么想 你是人类
Of course you feel that way. You're a human being.
你知道地球主题乐园应该是什么样子
You know what Earth theme parks are supposed to be like.
如果可以的话 我真想带你们去死区
I'd take you to the dead zone if I could
让你们看看之前的设施
and show you some of the old delights.
但他们不让我离开办公室
But they won't let me leave my office.
他们不肯 但我可以带你离开
They won't, but I will.
欢迎来到真正的地球世界
Welcome to the real Earth World!
这确实比较接近我印象中的样子
I guess this is closer to how I remember it.
我踩到生锈的钉子了
I stepped on a rusty nail!
至少杰里受伤了
At least Jerry got hurt.
多加棉花糖的热可可好了
Hot cocoa with extra marshmallows!
希望你们吃得下多的棉花糖
Hope you got room for extra marshmallows!
他竟然想用棉花糖控制我们
Look at him holding marshmallows over our heads.
好像那是某种权力一样
Like that's some kind of power.
我确实很喜欢棉花糖
I do like marshmallows.
他不能决定我们能不能吃棉花糖
He doesn't decide about our marshmallows!
你真该上去砍他
You should go up there and cut him.
你才该上去砍他
You should cut him.
我们该砍哪里
What should we cut?
我不知道 就乱刺一通
I don't know. Just start slashing!
天啊...我的脚踝
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我需要看医生 - 这下好了
My ankles! I need a doctor!
现在我们得照顾他了
Great. Now we have to take care of him.
我不想照顾任何人
I don't want to take care of anybody!
你负责照顾他 - 这是你的点子
You take care of him! - It was your idea!
我不要 我先 - 我不要 我先
Not it! Jinx! - Not it! Jinx!
你们好像割断我的动脉了 - 是她割的 她是疯子
I think you hit an artery! - She did it! She's a psycho.
你才是疯子
You're the psycho!
我亲眼看到 你在扯掉鸟的翅膀后把它吃掉
I watched you eat a bird! After you tore off its wings!
我就让你见识一下谁才是疯子
I'll show you who's psycho!!
快逃吧 幼稚鬼
Yeah, run away, you baby!
记得肯定自己 基纳
Remember your affirmations, Gene.
你值得活下来
You deserve to live.
好吧
Well,
我至今做过的所有决定 竟然让我走到了这一步
somehow every decision I've ever made has led to this.
(永远的敌人)
滚出我的树屋
Get out of my tree house!
滚出我的院子
Get out of my yard!
“侦测到火灾 灭火中”
Fire detected. Extinguishing.
加油 基纳 你不能就这样死去...
Come on, Gene. Not like this. Not like this!
嘿 Siri 帮我打紧急电♥话♥
Hey, Siri, call 911! Countdown to calling 911.
“倒数结束后将会报案 十 九 八...”
Calling 911 in 10, 9, 8,
为什么需要倒数 - “七...”
Why does it need a countdown?! - 7--
“地球的第二次世界大战 是用联合收割机和收割机打出来的”
Earth's World War II was fought with combines and harvesters,
“各位即将亲眼见证”
and you're about to witness it firsthand.
天啊 那是通电的电线吗
Oh, God, is that a live wire?
这里的电都没有接地
None of the electricity is grounded here.
该死
Shit.
我得赶在基纳 用其他电♥话♥打紧急电♥话♥前回家一趟
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表