剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
永远的红手带 前情提要
Previously on "Red Band Society"...
我陷入了昏迷
I'm in a coma.
是的 我是在昏迷中和你们讲的话
Yeah. This is me talking to you from a coma.
这儿到处都是药用大♥麻♥
This place is crawling with medical marijuana.
不是吧 真扫兴
Seriously? Buzzkill.
你怎么在这儿啊 我得癌症了... 我的腿上
Why are you here? I have cancer... in my leg.
你会没事的
You're gonna get through it.
说起来倒是很轻松啊
It's easy for you to say.
没这回事儿
Not really.
我不吸烟 不喝酒 不碰毒品
I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.
所以才得病了 是吧?
So unhealthy, right?
饿着就很健康似的
Not like starving yourself.
我们给她做了毒品检测
We drug-tested her.
在体内发现了可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥
We found cocaine, marijuana.
因为这些
And that is going to put her
她心脏移植的顺序被推后了
at the bottom of the waiting list for a heart.
我已经戴这好长时间了
I've been wearing these for a long time.
该摘下来了吧
It's time to let them go.
这是第一次去急诊室的时候留下的
This is from my first trip to the E.R.
艾玛...
Emma...
这是第一次做手术留下的
This is from my first surgery.
- 谢谢你 利奥 - 乔迪...
Thanks, Leo. Jordi...
我只想告诉你 我还在你身边
And I want you to know you're not alone.
我的红手带 肯定掉哪儿了
My red band. It must have fallen off somewhere.
我再找一根给你吧
I'll find you another one.
他们说 要真的懂别人
They say to really understand someone,
就要站到对方的角度去思考
you have to walk a mile in their shoes.
但是有的人真的很难理解
But some shoes are harder to walk in than others,
因为他们根本就不让人靠近
maybe because some people don't want to let you in.
还有些人 尤其是那些身体残疾
And some people, especially those of the one-shoe variety,
不知道怎样接受别人
wouldn't know how to let you in,
尽管他们希望被人接近
even if they did want to.
笑容是最好的疗效药
所谓要站在别人的角度 归根结底是一种移情
The shoe metaphor basically boils down to empathy,
但是为了去了解别人怎么想的
but in order to appreciate how other people might be feeling,
首先得理解自己的感觉
you have to be able to understand your own feelings.
这就很麻烦了
And that gets tricky,
尤其是和我年龄相当的孩子
especially since most kids my age
很多小孩儿努力装作没有感觉
work hard to pretend they don't have any feelings.
有感觉不是什么酷炫的事 除非你昏迷了
Feelings just aren't cool, unless you're in a coma,
就像我 除了感受还剩些什么呢
like me, in which case, feelings are all you've got.
永远的红手带 第一季第二集
赢家是利奥·罗斯!
and it's Leo roth for the win!
观众沸腾了!
The crowd goes wild!
女观众挥舞着手包挡球! 哇!
Ladies flash their funbags in deference! Whoo!
嗯 有的时候高尔夫球会打到人
Yeah, 'cause that happens in golf.
你确定这样不会弄坏你的义肢吗?
Are you sure this isn't gonna break your new leg?
嗯 不会这么严重吧?
Uh, yeah. Would that be so terrible?
这可是你父母出钱安的
Your parents might think so,
他们可能会觉得哦
seeing as they're the ones who paid for it.
还有你的理疗师
Also, your physical therapist
他们可能也有意见哦
will probably have an opinion on the subject.
说到这里
Speaking of which,
你不是该和理疗师在一起练习吗?
aren't you meant to be working with him right now?
好吧 你是他妈吗?
Well, aren't you the mother hen?
怪不得你俩分手了
No wonder you two broke up.
这样一点也不性感
really ain't sexy.
伙计们 你们知道此刻发生了什么大事吗?
Guys, do you have any idea what's happening right now?
气候变化?
Climate change?
中东不太平?
No peace in the middle east?
卡戴珊怀孕了?
Pregnant Kardashian?
乔迪要失去他的腿了
Jordi's about to lose his leg.
你是说 马上就要
Oh, you meant, like, now now.
你能想象吗?
Can you just think about it for a second?
每天早上起床
Every morning, you get out of bed,
都能两脚着地 站起来...
put two feet on the ground, and stand up...
好像很容易 没什么大不了的
Like it's easy, like it's nothing.
此时此刻再穿上裤子
You put your pants on one leg at a time.
这么简单的事情
I mean, it's such a basic concept
就和说说一样简单
it's literally an expression.
你和其他人都一样
It means you're just like everybody else.
除了我和乔迪...
Except me and jordi...
我们就不同
we're not like anybody else.
你得了癌症
Oh, so having cancer gives you the right
你就有权利随地打高尔夫吗
to hurl golf balls in any direction,
这样也可能会打伤别人的头吧
causing potential head wounds on unsuspecting angelenos?
我只想说今天对乔迪很重要
I'm just saying today's all about jordi,
我们应该陪陪他
and we need to be there for him.
好吧 我还要担心我的压力测试呢
Yeah, well, I have a stress test to worry about.
晚点再说吧 衰人
Later, losers.
而卡拉人们只需要担心
With Kara, what they should measure
她给别的病人带来了多大压力
is how much stress she causes other people.
你不是刚回去吗?
Didn't you just go home?
回来干嘛?
What are you doing back?
想你了呗
I missed you.
呃
Mm-hmm.
有人翘班啊
Someone fell out,
我要是知道是谁...
and when I find out who that someone is...
一定弄死他
I will have them killed.
呃
Mm-hmm.
你们看到利奥了吗?
Hey. Have you seen Leo?
他不是该在楼上试新义肢吗
He's supposed to be upstairs working the new leg,
- 但是理疗师说他没来 - 是啊 我知道
- but the p.T. Says he hasn't shown up. - Yeah, I know.
乔迪做完手术了 他在等他醒呢
He's waiting for jordi to wake up from surgery.
二建! 对不起咯
Kenji! I'm sorry.
听着 我想催他来着
Look, I tried to get him to go,
但是他那双眼睛那样看着我
but he looked at me with the eyes and the eyebrows
还有他的小光头
and that little bald head.
看到光头你就不能正常工作了?
You can't let a little bald head interfere with your job.
这儿到处都是光头走来走去
We got a lot of little bald heads running around this place.
我们的责任
It's our responsibility
就是管好这些小孩
to set healthy boundaries for these children.
两个词... 猴子的爱
Two words... monkey love.
麻烦你描述一下呢
I'm gonna need more than two words.
这是一个技术上的研究
Well, technically, it's a study.
研究对象是猴子
And there are monkeys involved.
- 继续啊 说重点 - 他们给猴子
More. Faster. Well, they gave the monkeys
找了两个假父母... 一个给它喂食 一个负责抱它
two dummy parents... one for feeding and one for hugging.
呃 尽管喂食的那只
Mm-hmm. And even though the feeding parents
感觉更重要
were seemingly more important,
小猴子还是选了抱它的那只
the monkeys almost always chose the hugging one.
这就是 爱啊
'Cause, you know, the love.
所以我是负责喂食的那只
So, I'm the food in this scenario.
是的
Yes.
你是负责示爱的
And you're the love.
好吧 这只是理论
Well, it's a theory.
我也没说这就最好
I'm not saying it's perfect.
呃 好吧 我的理论是...
Mm-hmm. Okay, well, here's my theory...
猴子不吃东西会饿死的
starving monkeys die.
你说的没错
You make a strong point.
你看这个
Check this out.
埃尔法贝塔球袋 伙计
Alpha beta ball sack, man.
又是一个游戏日啊
Must be a game day.
难道只有我一个人觉得他们长得都一模一样吗
Yo, is it me or do they all look exactly the same?
同样蠢萌的发型 同样蠢萌的着装
Same stupid hair, same stupid clothes
看起来像是有人又重组了一个单向乐队
looks like somebody 'roided up one direction
然后想让他们和僵尸交♥配♥一样
and mated them with zombies.
我认为这才是关键
I think that's kind of the point
你懂得 人多势众 无人匹敌
you know, safety in numbers, pack mentality.
这还不是最糟的
It's not the worst thing ever.
兄弟 你应该知道我不是在说你蠢吧 对吗
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表