剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
好吧 有谁?
Okay. Who?
公♥寓♥5C
Apartment 5C.
仔细看了你儿子的医疗经历之后
After thoroughly reviewing your son's medical history,
我们准备建议他
we're prepared to make a recommendation
转移治疗
for his care going forward.
这下事情就有意思了
This should be riveting.
查利已经从重症监护室出来八周了
Charlie has been out of the ICU now for over eight weeks,
而他的症状并没有任何临床好转
and there has been no clinical improvement in his status.
在不久的将来
There is no foreseeable evidence
他并没有从昏迷中醒来的迹象
that he will come out of his coma
如果有醒来的可能的话
in the near future, if ever.
我们建议把查利
It is our recommendation that Charlie be removed
从急性医院设施转移到
from the acute-hospital setting
批准的设施医院之一
to one of the approved facilities.
这不是你们的解决办法 是吗?
You don't mean this is it, do you?
- 等一下 - 我们已经考虑到
- Wait a minute, now. - We have taken into account
脑电图有反应
that the E.E.G. is not flat
而且也有主导脑神经的活动
and that there is dominant theta-delta activity,
以及类似的情况 情形预测是未知的
and as such, the prognosis is unknown.
但以我们的目的来看 我们没有看到
But for our purposes, we have not seen the clinical improvement
可以继续住院治疗的临床好转
that would justify continued inpatient care.
我对你穿的外套也不敢苟同
I can't justify your jacket, either,
但至少我还是比较机智的 伙计
but at least I've got some tact, man.
那从查利的目的来看呢?
What about for Charlie's purposes?
那些我们还没试过的干预治疗怎么办呢?
What about the interventions we haven't even tried yet?
如果想要进行任何实验性治疗的话
You would need county approval at this point
你们需要通过郡的批准
if you wanted to go forward with any experimental therapies.
但是 仍然 我们建议
But, again, uh, our recommendation is that
这样做并不是资金的有效利用
that would not be an efficient use of funding.
我不确定"资金"...
Well, I'm not sure "funding" is...
麦克安德鲁医生 以你的专业知识
Dr. McAndrew, to the best of your knowledge,
你有没有尽全力
have you done everything you can,
切实地说 用尽你可以用的一切方式帮助这个病人?
realistically, within your means, to help this patient?
是的 我确实尽我所能
Realistically, yes.
我们知道这是个很难的决定
We are aware that this is a difficult decision,
但是如果你们想上诉的话
but if you're going to appeal,
必须要在四十八小时内行使期权
you must exercise the option within 48 hours.
所以你想确定
So, you're gonna want to make sure
你的手总是在九点和三点钟方向
that your hands are on 9:00 and 3:00 at all times.
不是总是 如果车是手动挡怎么办?
Not all times. What if this was a stick shift?
但这不是手动挡
But it's not a stick shift.
好吧 他不止是只开一辆车
Well, he's gonna drive more than one car.
你开得很好 乔迪
You're doing great, Jordi.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道我们在哪儿 但是...
I have no idea where we are, but...
噢 这是汉考克公园
Oh, this is Hancock Park.
是我在洛杉矶最喜欢的社区之一
It's one of my favorite neighborhoods in L.A.
那些巨大的橡树...
You know, the giant oak trees... The whole thing
这些都让我想起了"飘"
kind of reminds me of "Gone With The Wind."
那些凄凉的南方房♥屋
You know, with the crumbling Southern mansion.
我不知道 就像街道是有灵魂的
I don't know. It's like the street has a soul.
你应该见见我的祖母
You should meet my abuela.
她认为所有事物都有灵魂...
She thinks everything has a soul...
洋葱 地毯 旅行车
Onions, rugs, station wagons.
- 她会和它们说话吗? - 说话?
- Does she talk to them? - Talk to them?
她祝福一切
She's got a blessing for everything.
听上去就像精神病区的雪莉
It sounds like Shirley in the psych ward.
我的家人曾经历过一段精神动荡期
You know, my family went through a spiritual phase once.
他们认为如果我们都一起做祷告
They thought that if we all said grace together,
我们的联♥系♥会更紧密
we would be more connected,
但是 呃 这事还是很令人失望的
but, uh, the whole thing was pretty sad sack.
至少你们尝试过对吗?
At least you tried, right?
嘿 谢谢你能这么耐心 艾玛
Hey, thanks for being so patient, Emma.
你真是个好老师
You're a really good teacher.
任何时候都是
Anytime.
有什么比只有一条腿更糟糕的?
What's worse than having one leg?
感觉像个电灯泡
Feeling like a third wheel.
叮 叮
Ding! Ding! Round one
查理·哈钦森重量级锦标赛第一局开始
of the Charlie Hutchison heavyweight title match.
在颜料清洗中 我们有杰克逊护士
In the maroon scrubs, we have Nurse Jackson,
在上一季度的厚领带 麦克安德鲁医生
and in last season's chunky tie, Dr. McAndrew.
病历管♥理♥员♥不能被轻易说服 德娜
Case managers aren't gonna be swayed
他们查看数据
by a hail-Mary pass, Dena. They look at statistics,
而且面对他们我不能撒谎
and I could not lie about what is right in front of their faces.
所以你认为他不会醒过来了?
So you don't think he's gonna wake up?
我不知道
I don't know.
当我被一个律师团
And when I'm confronted
质问这种是非问题事...
by a legal team asking me black-and-white questions...
那些人把查利
Those people are looking at Charlie
看成一张可能空出来的病床
like he's a potential empty hospital bed,
就像他刚从他们可以管理的其他人那里
like he's just taking up space
占用了名额
from someone else they could be charging.
不是其他人 是另一个生病的孩子...
Not someone else. Another sick kid...
一个我们也许可以真正帮得上的孩子
A sick kid we might be able to actually help.
所以就是这样了 我们放弃了
So that's it. We give up.
- 你就告诉家长要放弃了吗? - 别这样跟我说话
- You just tell the parents to give up? - Don't talk to me like that.
你觉得我也不难过吗?
You don't think that this kills me, too?
实际上 我觉得你不难过
Actually, I don't.
我认为你根本不关心
I don't think you care one way or the other.
我每天都和他在一起
I'm with him every day.
每天就两分钟
For two minutes.
我曾向那小男孩许过诺
Now, I made a promise to that little boy,
我现在要坚守这个的诺言
a promise I intend to keep.
你应该比任何人都清楚
You should know better than anyone
我们医务人员不向任何人许诺
that we don't make promises here.
我们要在这呆一会儿
We're just gonna hang out here for a minute
直到他们将手术室准备好
before they're ready for you in the O.R.
我手术的时候你能帮我的内脏们照一张相吗?
Will you take a picture of my guts when I'm opened up?
我才不会
I will not.
我♥干♥活的时候 我才不和你的
I'm not taking selfies with your insides
内脏一起自♥拍♥呢
when I've got a job to do.
不过我们可以找别人来拍啊
We could maybe get someone else to do it.
好啊
Cool.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
我知道那种感觉
I get that way sometimes.
很不好受
Not a good feeling.
你想知道我最害怕的是什么时候吗?
You want to know about one of the times I was most scared?
那是我像你这么大的时候
I was about your age.
我自己一个人从朋友家走回家
I was walking home from a friend's house by myself,
这时暴风雨来了
and this storm hit.
大雨倾盆而下...
The sky was dumping rain...
闪电在我面前把一棵树劈成两半
Lightning split a tree in half right in front of me.
我当时十分害怕
I was so scared.
那时我立马坐在一块石头上哭了起来
Oh, I just sat down by a rock and started crying.
但当我在黑暗中坐了一会儿之后
But after a minute of sitting there in the dark,
我深呼一口并试着走出一小步...
I took a breath and a little step...
然后一步接着一步
And then another one,
因为我知道这些是我当时唯一能做的了
'cause I knew that was all I could do.
深吸一口接着一口气 一步接着一步走
So, next breath, next step...
一直到我回到家
Till I was home again.
因为总有一条通向回家的路
Because there's always a way home.
查利 你也会渐渐好起来的
You're gonna find your way out of this, Charlie.
等你醒来的时候...
And when you wake up...
我就在你身边
I will be right here.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
我就会在你身边
I'll be right here.
乔迪 如果你不想一不小心开上高速公路的话
Make sure you stay to the left, Jordi.
- 一定要记得一直靠左开 - 高速公路?
- You don't want to accidently get on the freeway. - The freeway?
嘿 伙计们 注意 前边有警♥察♥
Hey, guys, watch out. Police reported ahead.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表