剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
"永远的红手带"前情提要...
Previously on "red band society"...
你发烫得厉害啊 不不
You're burning up. No, no.
我只是有点热而已 你确定吗
I'm just a little warm. Are you sure?
亨特 亨特
Hunter, hunter!
我的职责是保护你的心脏 卡拉
My job is to protect your heart, Kara,
尽我一切所能
in every possible way.
摆脱束缚就像是一个很有诱惑的选择
Emancipation seems like an appealing option.
现在我们所需要的就是申请费用了
All we need is the filing fee.
三百九十五美金
$395.
哦 天啊 那是德兰尼肖吗
Oh, my God, is that Delaney Shaw?
我在想你能不能
I was wondering if you'd be comfortable
向你的经纪人推荐我
introducing me to your manager.
给我十粒止痛片 我给你十分钟
I will give you 10 minutes for 10 painkillers.
我一直以为这是类似于"一次性"的事情
I was kind of thinking this is like a one-time thing
我可不这么想
I don't.
你难道之前没经历过一♥夜♥情♥吗
Haven't you ever had a one-night stand before?
噢
Ow!
我已经见过 塞缪尔斯医生了
I had my meeting with Dr. Samuels,
她说我可以出院了
and she said that I could go.
艾玛你不能出院 你还没有康复
Emma, you can't go. You're still sick.
你不能就这么走了
You can't just leave!
都收拾好了吗 爸爸 这位是里奥
All packed up? Dad, this is Leo.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
里奥 对吧 见到你很高兴
Leo, is it? It was nice to meet you.
伟大的哲学家吐派克夏库尔曾经说过
The great philosopher Tupac shakur once said,
你会花上几分钟 几个小时 几天
you can spend minutes, hours,
几周甚至是几个月的时间
days, weeks, or even months
过度的去分♥析♥情况
overanalyzing a situation,
总想把一些琐碎的东西拼凑在一起...
trying to put the pieces together...
或者你会任由那些碎片直接就留在原地
Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor
然后继续前行
and move on.
也许在那过程中会骂脏话
There may have been some swear words in there,
但那也是重点
but that was the gist.
我不敢相信她出院了
I just can't believe she left
没和任何人道别
without saying goodbye to anyone.
她和里奥道别了
She said goodbye to Leo.
也许吧
Somewhat.
但就这么走了 那可不像艾玛
Yeah, but to just take off?That's not like Emma.
那听起来确实就像艾玛会干的事
That sounds exactly like Emma.
她整个人都让人难以捉摸
She's all about being elusive.
你以为你了解她 实际上你并没有
You thought that you knew her, but you didn't.
我们没有一个人了解她 这也许就是她想要的
None of us did, which is exactly what she wanted.
别说了 卡拉
Give it a rest, Kara.
怎么了 你觉得我有说错吗
Why? You think I'm wrong?
我觉得今天没人会愿意听你说废话
I think no one's interested in listening to your crap today.
暴躁啊
Testy.
她有跟你说什么吗 里奥
Did she say anything to you, Leo?
我没有好转 好吗 我没有好转
I'm not better, okay? I'm not better!
我一直等有人发现这个问题
And I keep waiting for someone to figure that out,
但没人发现
and they don't!
没说什么
Not really.
谁来接她的 她爸爸
Who picked her up? Her dad.
我觉得自从她第一次来这里
I don't think her mom has been here
她妈妈就没来过
since she was first admitted.
不会吧 我都不知道这回事
Seriously? I didn't know that.
就像我说的 我们不了解杰克
Like I said, we don't know Jack.
闭嘴
Shut up!
能不能毕生来头一次闭上你那臭嘴
Shut the hell up for once in your life!
我就是...
I just...
我无法想象艾玛不在这里了
I can't imagine this place without Emma.
我也是
Me neither.
我认为总有一个人要第一个离开
I guess someone had to be the first to go.
那么就会有这样的问题...
Which begs the question...
谁会是下一个
Who will be next?
骑士移♥动♥到c3
Knight to c3.
到你了 小男子汉
Your move, little man.
现在也许是时候
Now would probably be a good time
告诉奈达医生我不懂下象棋了
to tell Dr. naday I don't know how to play chess.
麦克安德鲁医生 三号♥线有电♥话♥找你
Dr. mcandrew, you have a call on line three.
麦克安德鲁医生 三号♥线有电♥话♥
Dr. mcandrew, call on line three.
你要让我帮你把大虾移♥动♥到d5吗
You want me to move your prawn to d5?
我还很不擅长打字
I'm also not the best typist.
是把兵移♥动♥到d5 好的 行了
Pawn to d5. Good. Okay.
兵...d5
Pawn... d5.
你知道你要按那个 对吧
You know you want to hit that, right?
我知道 我当然知道
I do. I really do.
好吧 那让我来帮你吧
All right. I'll help you out.
好的
All right.
现在...你要做得就是把手指移♥动♥到这里
Now... All you have to do is move that finger there.
早上好查理 奈达医生
Good morning, Charlie. Dr. naday.
早上好
Morning.
查理说...
Charlie says...
"枣桑好 杰克森 "
"Good morting noose jaskon."
明白了
I'll take it.
你知道 我...
You know, I...
还不太了解这个究竟如何使用的
Still don't understand how all this works exactly.
这是一个视觉追踪装置
It's an eye-tracking device.
利用视点跟踪来代替鼠标
It uses gaze interaction to replace the standard mouse.
它对查理的眼睛进行了校准
It's calibrated to Charlie's eyes.
让我这么说吧
Let me rephrase.
我很高兴这个装置能有帮助
I'm happy that it all works
而我不需要知道它的原理
and that I don't have to understand.
看来我们这有个对自动化器械的排斥者呢
I see we have a luddite among us.
也不完全是 我还是有个智能手♥机♥的
Oh, not entirely. I do own a smartphone.
真的吗 很高兴知道呢
Really? Good to know.
那么 额 这盘棋结果如何呢
So, uh, what is the end game here?
嗯 乐观的说 这盘棋
Well, hopefully,
在查理重获他的各项能力前
this is just a stopgap measure
都是一个权宜之计
until Charlie regains his full faculties.
现在 我们正在想办法让他动动他的手指
Right now, we're working on getting him to move one finger.
对吧 小男子汉
Isn't that right, little man?
我也一直在努力
I'm working on it.
而你要加把劲
You're working on
把杰克森护士的电♥话♥号♥码弄到手
getting nurse Jackson's phone number.
你在这呢 额 珀特医生让你去211室
There you are. Uh, Dr. Potter needs you in room 211.
噢 你现在不能离开
Oh, you can't leave now.
查理就要开始动他的手指了
Charlie's about to make his move.
事实上 我觉得那是你的职责 医生
Actually, I think it's your move, doctor.
她回来了 艾玛
She's here! Emma!
嗨 芬
Hey, Finn.
是不是我看错了 你有长高了吧
Am I crazy, or did you get taller?
是的 大约半英寸吧
Yep, like half an inch.
还有我现在加入了排球队
I'm on the volleyball team now.
那真是太棒了
That's so cool!
上帝啊 我都没意识到你那里的行李那么多呢
Good lord, I didn't realize you had so much stuff there.
我想两个月也真够漫长的
I guess two months is a long time.
就像过了两年
It felt like two years.
我有好多东西要给你看
There's so much I have to catch you up on.
费利 甜心啊 让你姐姐喘口气吧
Finley, honey, give your sister a chance to breathe.
你过来吧
Come here, you.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, mom.
嗨 甜心
Hey, honey.
看看你的头发 都长这么长了
Look at your hair. It's gotten so long.
哦 是的 我就这么让它留着
Oh, yeah, I've, um,been growing it out.
也许应该去剪掉它
Probably need to get it cut.
噢 不 不 我喜欢这样
Oh, no, no, I like it this way.
你要来看看我的房♥间
You have to come see my room.
我买♥♥了好多新海报呢 来啊 来啊
I got a ton of new posters.Come on. Come on!
是的 她买♥♥了很多呢
Yes, she does.
你还好吗
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表