剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
我也是
So do I.
真的吗?
You do?
我们不可能一直生对方的气 对吗
We can't stay mad at each other forever, right?
如果你可以 我也可以放下过去
I'm ready to put the past behind us if you are.
做朋友?
Friends?
朋友
Friends.
你就是这个意思 是吗
That's what you meant, right?
对
Yeah.
正是我想要说的
Exactly what I was gonna say.
可能我们本来就应该做朋友 是吗
It's probably what we should have been all along, you know?
现在我们能一直存在于对方的生命中了
Now we can be in each other's lives forever.
当然
Sure.
嗨 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
我会过去的
Um, I'll be right there.
我听说你会在这待一段时间
So, I hear you're sticking around for a while.
大概是的
It looks that way.
这对乔迪再好不过了
It's the best thing for Jordi.
我很感激他能有这么好的医生
Well, I'm very grateful he's in such good hands.
傻子
Idiot.
乔乔
Jo-Jo.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我可以去趟咖啡厅
I can run down to the cafeteria
给你拿个小批萨
and get you one of those mini pizzas.
好吧
That's okay.
我知道了
I know.
来点雪花啤酒如何?
What about some root-beer floats?
你现在是真的想要当个母亲吗
Are you seriously trying to be a mom now?
你不喜欢吗
Does it bother you?
不知道
I can't tell yet.
嗨 乔迪
Hey, Jordi.
乔乔
Jo-Jo...
- 你可没告诉我你有女朋友了 - 妈
- You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. - Mom.
我不是故意打扰你们的 我只是把这个顺便拿过来
I didn't mean to interrupt. I was just dropping those off.
好贴心呐
Oh, that's very sweet.
我是伊娃 是乔迪的妈妈
I'm Eva. I'm Jordi's mom.
我是艾玛 很高兴认识你
Emma. Nice to meet you.
我也是 那个看起来很好吃呢
Nice to meet you, too. That looks yummy.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
她看起来还不错呢
She actually seems kind of nice.
是啊 别习惯了
Yeah, don't get used to it.
我还在想办法摆脱她
I'm still to figure out a way to get rid of her.
那你或许不该让她赢
Maybe you shouldn't have let her win, then.
我看到你输得彻底
I saw you fold with a full house.
我不知道该尴尬呢
I don't know whether to be embarrassed
还是因为你看到了而高兴
or flattered that you noticed.
不用尴尬
Don't be embarrassed.
生病的时候谁都想要妈妈
Everyone wants their mom when they're sick.
这就是关于谎言的故事
That's the thing about lies...
就算你出于好心而撒谎
Even if you're telling them for the right reasons,
通常最后受伤的人还是你自己
the person who usually winds up getting hurt is you.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我们马上就要一起回家了
We are going to home coming together
喂 这里是我的学校
Hello, it's my school
下周四 全新的一集《永远的红手带》
Next Thursday on another new Red Band
孩子们全出去了
They are all going out
你看起来和碧昂斯有暴♥力♥倾向的妹妹一模一样
You look exactly like Beyonce's hard occasion little sister
但是有人却很伤心
But someone's going down
也许你该停下来了 听着麦克安德鲁 你知道这个女人不能全信
Maybe needs stop, listen little McAndrew, you realized the woman isn't to be trusted
乔迪需要他的母亲
Jordi needs his mother
你是不是允许他去看电影了?
Did you give him the permission to a movies?
他看起来挺好的
He seems fine
他一点都不好
He's not fine
他得了癌症
He has cancer
你还好吗?
You ok?
可能不太好
Not sure good
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表