剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
Just do me a favor.
你能放过伊娃·帕拉西奥斯吗?
Will you just lay off Eva palacios?
就算你不去烦她
She's got enough to worry about
她也有很多事要操心
without you hunting her for sport.
呃 我在试图教育一下她
Um, I was trying to educate her,
如果你还不停下来听听你内心的建议
and maybe if you stopped listening to little mcandrew,
你会意识到这女人很没责任感
you'd realize that woman isn't to be trusted.
我没想泡她 好吗?
I am not listening with little mcandrew, all right?
我在为乔迪着想
I'm listening to jordi.
乔迪想要他的妈妈陪着他
Jordi wants his mother around.
乔迪需要他的妈妈在他身边
Jordi needs his mother around.
但我直觉告诉我那女的是个麻烦
Well, my gut tells me that woman is bad news,
我的直觉永远都是对的
and my gut is never wrong.
我没说她有多好
I'm not saying she's perfect.
我只是说她正在努力变好
I'm just saying she's trying.
好吧 那也许她抚养孩子的时候
Well, maybe she should have tried harder
应该再努力一些
while she was raising him.
不过好像不是她把他养大的 对吧?
Except she didn't raise him, did she?
不是 她把孩子丢给了外婆去养
No, she dumped him off at grandma's
这样她可以过自己的生活
so she could do whatever she wanted.
你知道有多少人宁愿拿命去换
Do you know how many people would kill for the opportunity
做父母的资格吗...
to raise their own child...
那些人宁愿牺牲一切
the things that people will sacrifice
去换来一个像乔迪一样的孩子吗
just for the privilege of having a boy like Jordi?
而那女人却毫不在乎的放弃这个机会
And that woman just gave him up like it was nothing.
人都会犯错啊
People make mistakes.
但不意味着我要去原谅他们啊
Doesn't mean I have to forgive them.
任何事情都是你对的感觉一定很爽吧?
It must be nice to always be so right about everything, huh?
这是我背负的命运
It's my cross to bear.
好主意
Perfect.
我美到都想和自己来一发了
I want to have sex with me.
她在这儿干嘛?
what is that doing here?
惊喜吧 我们仨一起参加返校日派对
Surprise. We're all going to homecoming together.
呵呵 没门
Ha! Not a chance.
我才不和土著公主一起去呢
I'm not going with Poca-Hawt-ness.
我都说了这样做不好了吧
I told you this was a bad idea.
别这么容易就被打击到
Do not let her get under your skin.
我怎么会呢?
Oh, well, how could I?
我想打击她 我还得先除掉你这个玉米毛呢
I would have to get past all the peach fuzz first.
天啊 你肚子上还有这个啊
Oh, my God, is it on your stomach, too?
你要像熊一样全身披绒毛吗?
Are you all furry like a bear?
你再多废话 一句 我们就不带你去了
Okay, say one more mean thing, and we're leaving without you.
嘿 那是我的学校
Hello? It's my school.
嘿 那又怎样
Hello? I don't care.
但她甚至都...
But she doesn't even...
算了
what... okay. Fine.
我们走还不行吗 天啊
Can we just go already? God!
嗯 骨架妹 你等一下
Mnh-mnh. Slow your roll, skeletor.
别以为我同意你跟来
Just because I let you come with me
就意味着我们是那种
does not mean that we've joined
能互吐心声的好姐妹
the sisterhood of the traveling panties.
从现在起 你我是路人
Starting now, we're complete strangers.
事先声明 我和你一样
For the record, I want to be here
我也不想和你来 可能比你还不情愿呢
about as much you want me to be here... probably less.
那是绝对不可能的
That's not humanly possible.
你先在这等布列塔尼把车停好再进去吧
Can you just wait until Brittany's finished parking the car?
对不起 我认识你吗?
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
呃 先告诉你一声
uh, full disclosure...
这是我从一个过世人的房♥里拿的
I stole this out of a dead guy's room.
准备好了吗?
shall we?
我还是不敢相信你会在这儿
I still can't believe you're here.
你为什么在这里 说实话?
Why are you here, exactly?
我想你可以利用一下你的朋友
I thought you could use a friend.
对 不管从哪个角度看我都不适合这种场面
Yeah, this is so not my scene on every possible level.
即使这是我的地盘 我...
Even if it was my school, I...
噢 但它真的是 真的
oh, but it is, really.
当你这样想的时候 难道不是每间高中都有一样的事情发生吗?
When you think about it, isn't every high school the same?
你懂吗? 我的意思是 你通常都会在哪里呢?
You know? I mean, where would you be right now?
大概是那里
Probably there.
说真的 我大概会低头玩手♥机♥
honestly, I would be looking at my phone
假装自己在发一封很重要的短♥信♥
as if I were sending an important text,
但是 实际上 我只是在看书而已
but, really, I would just be reading my book.
你会在舞会里看书?
You would be reading a book at a dance?
"金翅雀"可是一部文学巨作
"The goldfinch" is a literary masterpiece.
对 但是这... 这里毕竟是舞会
Yeah, but it's... it's a dance.
那个女作者还赢得了普利兹奖
The woman won a pulitzer.
我再强调一次...这可是个舞会
I say it again... it's a dance.
继续说
Moving on.
我假设你会在...
I can assume you would be...
那边的某处?
Somewhere over there?
在那附近 但 呃 我一般都会越过肩膀来观察全场
In that vicinity, but, uh, always looking over my shoulder.
来找下一个目标?
Looking for the next best thing?
不 我会寻找真面目
No, looking for something real.
我好渴
I'm thirsty.
不如我去拿一些提神又有营养的
How about I go get us some refreshing, nutritious
而且是零热量的水?
calorie-free bottles of water?
听起来还不错
Sounds like a plan.
老兄 你玩这个好逊
Dude, you suck at this.
随便你怎么讲 反正你没有鬼牌
You have no poker face whatsoever.
我可能有 也可能没有呢
Maybe I do. Maybe I don't.
好吧
Okay.
我跟了
I call.
随便啦 老兄 这个游戏那么蠢
Whatever, man. This game is stupid.
嗨
Hey.
你在这儿啊
Here you are.
我到处在找你呢
I've been looking everywhere for you.
那 你在还在这里干嘛?
Well, what are you still doing here?
我今晚有个家长会
I have a parents' meeting tonight.
你感觉如何 乔乔?
How are you feeling, Jo-Jo?
不好 但往好的方向想 至少我还没吐
Not great, but on the upside, I haven't puked yet.
那你怎么不趁现在去找点乐子?
Then why don't you have fun while you're still up for it?
去跟你朋友看看电影嘛
Go to the movies with your friend.
买♥♥一桶爆米花和冰的饮料
Have some popcorn. Buy some ices.
- 做你想做的 - 真的吗?
- Do whatever you want. - Seriously?
你最好在我改变主意之前拿走钱哦
Better take this before I change my mind.
老兄 你妈妈也太好了吧
Dude, your mom's kind of awesome, man.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
放松 我是很赞
Easy. I'm kind of awesome.
好啦 好啦 我们走吧
All right. All right. Let's go.
我回来的时候你会在这儿吧?
You gonna be here when I get back?
我哪儿都不去
I got nowhere else to be.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
在这个灯光下 你超像
In this light, you look exactly like
碧昂斯的白人妹妹
Beyoncé's aucasian little sister.
我能借用你的唇彩吗? - 当然可以
Can I borrow lip gloss? - Of course.
但是我们还要讨论更多严重的事
But there are much more pressing matters we need to discuss.
等等 搞什么鬼?
Wait. What the hell?
你难道没有跟昆比我今晚穿亮片裙吗?
Did you not tell Quinby I was wearing sequins?
我跟所有人讲啦
I texted everyone.
我的天 这就是我之前讲的
My God, this is exactly what I was talking about.
一切都脱离正轨了
Things are already spiraling way out of control.
好吧 但我们真的要谈谈
Okay, but we really need to talk.
我现在没办法谈
I can't talk right now.
我要去那里宣示主♥权♥
I need to go in there and assert my power.
这就是刀在比佛利山庄上飞行
This is what you call a knife fight in Beverly Hills.
哎呀
Oops.
金发女孩的首胜
First blood to the blonde.
我彻底地毁了你的裙子呢
I totally ruined your dress.
希望你带了备用的
I hope you brought an extra one.
卡拉·桑德斯
Kara Souders.
你看起来好美!
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表