剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
利奥 你能跟我讲讲
Hey, leo. Why don't you tell me
凯瑟琳和亨利的关系么
About katharine's relationship with henry.
她激♥情♥四射 热情洋溢
She's totally hot for him.
不对 他们都不能相互沟通
No, she's not. They can't communicate.
而且他的法语很烂 凯瑟琳还不会说英语
He speaks horrible french. She doesn't speak english.
但是 在她身边
See, around her,
他没必要试试擅长
He doesn't have to be the best at everything.
这就是她喜欢上他的原因
That's why she's into him.
不 是他爱上她的原因
No, that's why he's into her.
好了 我们明白了 亨利就是个追求享乐的人
Okay. We get it. Henry's a total pleasure-seeker, right?
不过他没什么朋友 为什么呢
But he has no close friends. Why?
他要去征战
He's going to war
跟别人走得太近有些不合常理
And getting too close to anyone's a bad idea.
请你解释一下
Explain.
因为只有这样 离别才不会显得太难
'Cause then it... it won't be hard to say goodbye.
当你在医院试图恢复健康时
When you're in a hospital trying to get better,
你全身上下最需要活下来的...
The most important part of you that needs to survive...
就是你自己
Is you.
各位同学 大家默读一下圣·克里斯潘的演讲
Everyone, let's read the st. Crispin's day speech
然后我们讨论一下
To ourselves and then we'll discuss.
你不是我的病人啊
You're not my patient.
我在医院的系统里没找到你 是谁让你进来的
I can't find you in the system, so, uh, who referred you?
我自己进来的
Me. I referred me.
跟你预约要等上好几个月
It takes months to get an appointment with you
到那时 我的癌细胞早就扩散开了
And by then my cancer will have spread.
所以 我告诉他们我已经是你的病人了
So, I-I told them I was already your patient.
按常理说 他们在急诊室不能拒绝我
And by law, they can't turn me away at the e.R.
真聪明
That's not bad.
这是我的病历
Here's my file.
全是用西班牙语写的
This is in spanish.
我能帮你翻译
I'll translate it for you.
我的右腿长了骨肉瘤
I have osteosarcoma, right leg.
等一下 那你的父母呢
Hang on a second. Where are your parents?
我妈妈... 去年
My mom... She died.
去世了 我们当时住在这里
Last year. We were living here.
我爸爸 我也不知道
My dad, I don't know.
他们把我送到墨西哥的堂姐那儿
I was sent to mexico to my cousins.
你就是在那里诊断的吗
Is that where you were diagnosed?
医生说我得先动手术
My doctor said I need the surgery first
然后再化疗
And then the chemo.
我想让你来做这个手术
I want you to do it.
我知道你是这方面的专家
I've read you're the best.
你是唯一一个只用切除部分骨头的
You're the only one who leaves part of the bone.
乔迪 我很钦佩你的勇气
Jordi... I mean, I admire your courage.
胆量 我觉得这是胆量
Balls. I prefer balls.
我不能这样 好吗
I don't work like this. All right?
所以我要你回家 去找你的主治医生
So go home to your original doctors
他们会好好照顾你的
And they'll take good care of you.
我知道让你做我的主治医生
No, I-I knew the odds of getting you
的可能性很小
As my doctor sucked.
但我又想 "那又怎么样呢"
But I-I figured, "what the hell?"
得癌症的可能性不也微乎其微
I mean, what was the chance I was gonna get cancer?
于是我来了
And here I am.
我感觉到你的字典里没有"不"这个字吧
I take it the word "no" is not in your vocabulary.
要是我的字典里有"不"
If "no" was in my vocabulary,
我怎么还会来征求你的同意呢
Why would I be asking you to say "yes"?
当你在儿科工作时
When you work in pediatrics,
总会有一些你真正关心的病人
There are always gonna be patients you really care about
当然也有你不关心的
And patients you don't.
所以他是怎么了 死了吗
So, what's his deal? Is he dead?
别乱说
No.
他还处于昏迷中
He is in a coma.
昏迷男孩 你应该不介意我抽烟吧
You don't mind if I smoke, do you, coma boy?
应该不介意
Didn't think so.
人们生病的时候 你就会看到他们有多复杂
When people are sick, you see how complicated they really are
因为总有一些时候
Because there's always that point
他们会停止废话 让你进来
Where they drop their crap and let you in.
卡拉显然不是这样
But not kara.
我都在怀疑 我到底做了什么坏事 会得到这般报应
You got to wonder what I did to deserve this.
简直太神了
That is so cool.
谁放这儿的
Who put these here?
我放的 是我特意为你做的
Mm, I did. I made them for you.
我觉得我们能成为那种一起吃松饼的好朋友
I thought we could be, like, muffin buddies.
松饼好朋友 别这样嘛
Muffin buddies? Come on.
就做她的松饼好朋友嘛
Be her muffin buddy.
闭嘴
Shut up.
今天我有一个 大概二十四小时的轮班
I have, like, a 24-hour shift today.
以后别瞎用"大概"
Don't use "like" like that.
今天是我男朋友的生日
Oh, uh, it's, um, my boyfriend's birthday today,
所以我就在想 我能不能出去约个会
So I was wondering if I could just go hang out with him
就占用我休息的那一个小时
For just one hour on my break.
布列塔尼 你来这工作多久了
Brittany, how long have you been working here?
六周
Six weeks.
我想和我男友和狗狗出去兜兜风
I drove out with my boyfriend and our dog.
- 这关我什么事 - 哦
- You're acting like I care. - Oh.
克拉维茨医生 请立即拨♥打♥118
Dr. Kravitz, dial 118, please. Dr. Kravitz.
- 早安 麦克安德鲁医生 - 早安 杰克逊
- Good morning, dr. Mcandrew. - Good morning, Jackson.
我想在我们新来的病人乔迪·帕拉西奥斯身上
I'm gonna need an mri
试试核磁共振成像
On our newest patient, jordi palacios.
你打算把他安排在哪儿呢
Where were you thinking of putting him?
我尊重你的意见
Mm, I was gonna defer to you on that one.
是515b号♥房♥的娇小姐
That's rosemary's baby in 515b.
不理她吗
So, we ignore her?
能不理就不理
As long as possible.
好吧 这是他的病历
All right. Here's the file.
我知道该把乔迪安排在哪儿了
I know just where this jordi should go.
身有同感
Yeah, I thought so, too.
那么 是你去和利奥谈还是我去
So, do you want to talk to leo or should I?
我去吧
I will.
搞什么鬼
What?
天啊
Oh, my god.
查利
Charlie?
查利
Charlie?
查利
Charlie.
能跟我好好解释下
You want to tell me why
你为什么要按一个昏迷男孩的呼叫按钮吗
You pushed a kid in a coma's call button?
这么说吧 你们这儿的服务太差了
Well, the service here is terrible.
而且我都快饿死了
And I'm starving.
给我带一份甘蓝烤鸡沙拉
Bring me a kale salad with grilled chicken,
酱料放旁边 再来一瓶矿泉水
Dressing side, and a mineral water.
马上拿来
Coming right up.
你父母什么时候到啊
Uh, what time are your parents getting here?
他们今天早晨在圣地亚哥开会呢
They were in a meeting in san diego this morning,
差不多再一个小时吧
So, like, another hour.
新手♥机♥么
Mm. New phone?
对啊 羡慕嫉妒恨吧
Yeah. Jealous, much?
别再摁他的呼叫按钮了
Don't you ever press his call button again.
明白吗
You understand?
你知道会怎么处置那些发假警报的病人吗
You know what happens to patients who cry wolf?
我们在黑市上卖♥♥掉他们的器官
We sell their organs for cash on the black market
然后把钱分掉
And split the money.
我可不怕
You don't scare me.
你只不过是一个天天挤公交的没用护士罢了
You're just some loser nurse who rides the bus.
我要去打几个电♥话♥啦
Got to go make some calls.
不 我不想要室友
No, I don't want a roommate.
听着
Look.
我知道你在抗拒 好吧 现在可不是时候
I feel you pulling away, all right, and now is not the time.
不仅仅是他们
It's not just them.
还有他们的父母 祖父母
It's their parents, their grandparents,
他们愚蠢的朋友们
Their stupid friends.
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表