剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
你可以做我的贝拉 给我一段独一无二的经历
You could be my Bella, give me that singular experience
贝拉是《暮光之城》中的女主角
让我带着它走向永生
That I can carry with me into eternity.
你拿着它呼吸半个小时
You need to breathe with this for half an hour
然后再体♥位♥引流
Before postural drainage therapy.
行了 不如我们直接亲热吧
All right. What if we just make out?
怎么了嘛
What?
不够魅力四射吗
Not enough sparkle?
显然啊
Apparently not.
海洋公园医院 青少年医学部 饮食紊乱科室
请问
Uh, excuse me.
你在找什么东西吗
Are you looking for something?
对 午饭你吃吗
Yeah. Are you gonna eat your lunch?
这算什么问题啊
What kind of question is that?
我饿了好吗
I'm hungry, okay?
我想吃东西 但我没有好吃的
I want to eat, but I don't get the good stuff.
你不想吃
You don't want to eat,
但你的私人厨师给你做了吃的
But your food is made by a private chef.
所以帮我也是帮你啊
So help me help you.
吃吧 可能冷了
Go ahead. But be cool.
你吃过咸冰块餐吗
Have you ever tried the salted ice cube diet?
如果你能坚持 减肥真的有成效喔
It's supposed to really work if you can stick to it.
所以这就是你的人生抱负吗
So, is this your big ambition in life?
开心吗
To cheer?
怎么了
What's wrong with that?
首先 你看起来并不开心
Well, first off, you don't seem very cheerful.
你生命中有多少时间
Hey, how many hours of your life
是花在上蹦下跳上的
Do you spend jumping up and down?
问得好
Very clever.
她来了 快藏起来
She's coming. Hide it.
- 藏哪里 - 你的吊索
- Where? - Your sling.
不错 艾玛
Nice job, Emma.
你是个撒谎高手啊
You're a good liar.
如果你饿了 我有烟和减肥药
I have cigarettes and diet pills if you get hungry.
5115房♥
Room 5115.
我不抽烟不喝酒 也不吸毒
Oh, I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.
所以才不健康 对吧
So unhealthy, right?
饿着就很健康似的
Not like starving yourself.
看看你们俩
And look at you two.
跟你们的风火轮那么搭
All matchy-matchy with your hot wheels.
也不是 他有两条腿
Not exactly. He has two legs.
- 我只有一条 - 什么
- I only have one. - Excuse me?
对啊 明天我的那条就要切了
Yeah, yeah, so, tomorrow I'm getting mine cut off,
我就会看起来跟他一样
So then I can look just like him.
好恶心
Sick.
今晚你应该和我们一起玩
Uh, you should hang with us tonight.
我们要为他的腿开一个告别派对
We're having a goodbye party for his leg.
拜托
Please.
你知道如果我们在同一个学校上学
You know if we went to the same school,
我都不会和你说话的
I wouldn't even be talking to you.
我有个理论来解释为什么拉拉队长都很刻薄
You know, I have a theory why all cheerleaders are mean.
怎么这里所有人都跟拉拉队长作对啊
What does everyone have against cheerleaders around here?
理由你心里明白的 你已经在巅峰了
It's 'cause deep inside, you know you've already peaked
无论哪个方向都是下坡
And it's just downhill from here.
- 我没到巅峰 - 几年以后
- I have not peaked. - And in a few years' time
当你在杂货店工作的时候
When you're working at the grocery store, you know,
迫切渴望高中聚会来重现光辉岁月的时候
Desperate for your high-school reunion to relive your glory days,
你会感到后悔
you'll be filled with regret
后悔自己觉得优于其它人
that you made the choice to blow off a party because
而不屑于参加派对
you thought you were better than everybody else there.
天哪... 别说那些恶心的了
Oh, my... stop with the word vomit!
- 真话伤人吧 - 你想听真话
- Hey, the truth hurts. - You want some truth?
那些手带都没用了 谁还带着啊
Those bracelets are so done. Who wears those anymore?
你都不知道这些是什么
You don't even know what these are.
我们真的要开派对吗
Are we really having this party?
老兄 已经开始了
Oh, man. It's on.
今晚在楼顶有个派对
There's a party tonight on the roof.
跟我有什么关系呢
And this concerns me why?
你不能总是在学习啊
Well, you can't study all the time.
艾玛 这是乔迪 我的新室友
Emma, this is Jordi, my new roommate.
哇... 让我弄清楚
Wooo... Let me get this straight.
他们给了你室友
They gave you a roommate?
我肯定快死了 是吧
I must be dying, right?
看来你快要拥有单人间了
Looks like you're gonna have a single soon.
你为什么会进医院
What are you in for?
我的腿有问题
I have a problem with my leg.
明天它就没了
It's got to go tomorrow.
你要留着它吗
Well, do you get to keep it?
对啊对啊 我打算冻起来
Yeah. Yeah, I'm planning to freeze it.
- 像结婚蛋糕一样 - 对
- Like wedding cake. - Right.
每年我都会带它出去散散步
I'll take it out every year for a walk.
给它文个身 买♥♥双鞋
Get it a tattoo, go shoe shopping.
连我都觉得恶心了
That is sick even for me.
你心理严重扭曲
You're seriously twisted.
并不是每个人都会欣赏
Not everybody appreciates it.
咱走吧
Let's go.
有人刚刚转身
Someone just got turn around.
你今晚应该来
You should come tonight.
艾玛就喜欢让利奥心生妒意
Emma loves that she was making Leo jeolous.
现在咱回头看一个小女孩想要啥 卡娜不仅仅想做朋友
And we are back with what a girl wants again, Kana obviously wants to be more than a friend.
你没事吧 哦 没事我就放心了
You're okay. Oh, I'm so relieved.
哦 吻她 你想要吻她的
Oh, kiss her! You know you want to.
- 看到你床上没人时 我 - 废话 我肯定没事儿
- When I saw your bed was empty, I... - of course I'm okay.
只是在等我爸妈接我走
I'm just waiting for my parents to pick me up.
这鬼地方完全就是畸形秀
This place is a total freak show.
这是咱拉拉队送来的
These are from the whole squad.
你只是拿这当借口来见我
You're using this as an excuse to see me.
你本不需要呼叫911的
And you didn't need to call 911.
当时你失去意识了
You were unconscious.
我怕你摔伤了脖子什么的
I thought maybe you'd broken your neck or something.
不 你只是找了个机会就上了
No, you saw an opportunity and you jumped on it.
我看到那时的照片了
I've seen the pictures.
我可以不计较 因为在照片里我看起来超级火♥辣♥
I can overcome it because I look super hot in them,
你要诚实点面对自己
But you need to be honest with yourself.
你想要我诚实点吗
You want me to be honest?
我到这儿来只有一个原因
The only reason I'm here
没有人愿意来
Is because nobody else would come.
- 怎么可能 - 我为你感到悲哀
- What? - I felt sorry for you.
你为我感到悲哀
You felt sorry for me?
至少我对你还有怜悯之心
At least I have some compassion.
其他人只是恨你
Everybody else just hates you.
咳
Whoa.
毫不留情啊
Intense.
看来伊娃·庇隆又要折腾她的枕头了
Looks like miss eva perón needs her pillows fluffed again.
让她等着吧
Let her wait.
通知霍尔兹曼医生 等着
Page dr. Holzman, stat.
为嘛
Why?
因为那姑娘如果要使坏
Because this girl won't do anything once
不会只干一次的
If she could do it twice.
来一辆推车
Get the cart!
卡拉 卡拉
Kara? Kara?
来人 帮个忙
I need some help down here.
哦 上帝啊 我一定死了
Oh, my god. I must be dead.
你没死 只是到了我呆的地方
No, you're just where I live, in between.
昏迷男孩
Coma boy?
不会吧
No way.
那个 我不知道咱有多长时间
Okay, look. I-I don't know how much time we have.
所以我需要你回去后为我做两件事
So I need you to do two things for me when you get back.
你现在能说话了
You can talk now?
如果你能回去的话
If you make it back.
你说 如果 是什么意思
What do you mean, "if"?
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表