剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
真奇怪 人们总是沉溺于一些
It's weird how people get hung up on stuff
无关紧要的事情
That doesn't really matter
直到真正重要的事情发生
Until something that matters really happens.
比如说 做拉拉队领队
Like cheerleading, for example.
你刚才闪了一下我的乳♥头♥
You just gave me niplash!
你来大姨夫了吗 简直手无缚鸡之力
Are you manstruating? You have no strength.
卡拉·桑德斯的恐怖统治从学前班就开始了
Kara souders' reign of terror began in preschool
那年万圣节 她扮成奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
When she went for Halloween as osama bin laden.
其他所有扮演超级英雄或是公主的人
Every superhero and princess
都把糖上缴给了她
surrendered their candy to her.
这水太恶心了 一股尿味
This water sucks! It tastes like pee.
再来一遍
Let's do it again.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
一 二...
One, two...
我们是不是应该叫救护车
Shouldn't we call 911?
- 等我分享照片先 - 对 失去意识了
- Not till I post this on instagram. - Yes, unconscious.
心肺复苏 真的吗
Do CPR? Really?
好的
Yes!
医院有这样一个特点
Here's the thing about a hospital.
每个人都马不停蹄 行色匆匆
Everyone has somewhere to go and something to do
所以最好别挡他们的道
And you better not get in their way.
嘿
Hey!
没长眼睛啊
What makes you think this is a good idea?
行人优先
Pedestrians have the right of way!
而不是你 大哥 不是你
Not you, buddy! Not you!
每个人都有两个故事...
Everyone has two stories...
一个是他们希望你知道的 另一个则不希望
The one they want you to know and the one they don't.
等我一下 我已经迟到了
Please hold it. I'm late.
那也不能拖累我一起迟到啊
Doesn't mean I should be, too.
急诊室
呃 你今天早上刷牙了吗
Ugh, did you even brush your teeth this morning?
你嘴巴闻起来像脚趾甲
'Cause your breath smells like toenails.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
May I help you?
我的医生让我在急诊室见他
My doctor said to meet him at the e.R.
- 你的医生是谁 - 麦克安德鲁医生
- Who's your doctor? - Dr. Mcandrew.
他让你呼他
He said to page him.
哦 我赢了
Oh, I won.
恐怖泼妇
看来他们终于把你名字写对了
I see they got your name right.
那咖啡师是个没上过学校的废宅
The barista was one of those homeschooled types.
恐怕他拼写"恐怖"这个单词还要多加个字母"e"
Wasn't sure he could spell "scary" without adding an "e,"
难为他居然拼对了
But he managed.
利奥·罗斯比这里所有人都来得早
Leo Roth's been here longer than anybody,
当然除了我
Except for me.
他以前是这儿的老大 不过现在低调了些
He used to be a leader, but now he's pulling back.
如果你想知道
Well, I guess if you were waiting to see
你现在病情有没有好转
If your treatment had worked,
或许还是不知道的好
You might not make the best choices, either.
他最近都和达什 霍斯尼混在一起
Lately, he's been hanging out with Dash Hosney.
达什 霍斯尼总有办法知道哪儿有派对
And Dash Hosney always knows where the party is.
这儿到处都是药用大♥麻♥
This place is crawling with medical marijuana.
这地方名叫电气大道 是个非常棒的地方
It's called Electric Avenue. It's awesome source.
废话 我们应该去 但是我们有...我们还有课呢
Crap. We should go. We have... we have class.
是还有课 可我们也得享受生活
Yeah, we also have life.
不是吧
Seriously?
- 真扫兴 - 好吧 你们解释吧
- Buzzkill. - All right. Let's hear it.
我们以为这是新的理疗室
We thought this was the new physical-therapy room.
看来我们走错了啊
I guess we got the wrong place.
好像...感觉这个房♥间有点小
It... it seemed pretty small.
对啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, it did, didn't it?
孩子们 我知道你们能忽悠
Boys, I know you could sell shoes to a snake,
问题是 我没那么蠢
But, um, I'm no snake.
所以要是你们想撒谎 拜托编个好点的 搞清楚你们想忽悠的人是谁
So if you're gonna lie, lie well and know who you're lying to.
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
尼安德特人长到九岁就算是成年了
Neanderthals were considered adults when they turned 9,
这一点有待证实
Which had to bite.
但是现在 一个人得长到二十多岁
But today, you're considered an adult
才算成年
When you're, like, in your 20s,
这对人类的未来来讲 可能也不好
Which is probably bad for the future of mankind
但是我很幸运 因为...
But lucky for me 'cause...
我陷入昏迷了
I'm in a coma.
对 我就是在昏迷中和你们说话
Yeah. This is me talking to you from a coma.
习惯就好了
Deal with it.
昏迷是这样子的 你什么都能听见
The thing about a coma is you can hear everything,
就是无法回应
You just can't respond.
这种情况有时候会很恼人
It can be so friggin' annoying.
大家都知道 交朋友不容易
Everyone knows how hard it is to make friends.
试想一下 在昏迷之中交朋友难上加难
Imagine how hard it is to make friends in a coma.
我真是太处于劣势了
I'm at a serious disadvantage here.
我想念很多东西 比如...披萨的香味
Here's what I miss... the smell of pizza,
猛拉手链 还想念我的朋友们
Yanking my chain, and my friends.
顺序不一定同上
But not necessarily in that order.
我们自己可以去上课 不需要你护送
We can get to class. We don't need an escort.
可是之前你们在储藏室走丢了
Well, you got lost in that supply closet,
所以现在我有点担心你们
So I'm really doubting you're capable.
好吧 对不起 我知道那样子很蠢
Well, I'm sorry. I know that looked stupid.
只有被抓了才蠢
Yeah, only if you get caught.
你刚才说什么 达什
What did you say, dash?
- 什么都没说 - 嗯哼
- Nothing. - Mm-hmm.
住院有点像上寄宿学校
Living in a hospital is sort of like going to boarding school.
有很多规矩 却也十分自♥由♥
You have a lot of rules but a lot of freedom.
如果你惹了麻烦 又能糟糕到哪里去呢
And if you get in trouble, I mean, how bad can it be?
反正你都已经住到医院了
You're already in a hospital.
利奥 等一下
Hold on, leo.
亲爱的 人生中充满了黑洞
Life is full of black holes, honey,
我们随时都有可能迷失
That we can fall into at anytime.
这是不争的事实
That's a given.
但是我在你身上付出了这么多心血
But I have made an investment in you.
我不希望自己的心血白白浪费
And I like my investments to pay off,
所以我必须保护自己的成果
So I have to protect them.
现在给我上课去
Now get your ass in school.
大家来思考一下
I mean, let's think about it.
他既有智慧 又有魅力
He displays intelligence and charisma.
亨利是个十几岁的王子
Henry is a teenage prince
- 朋友遍天下 - 那姑娘长得不错 - 闭嘴吧
- He has more friends than he knows what to do with - Beautiful chick. - shut up.
很高兴你俩能来
Oh, nice of you two to join us.
我们是少数
We few,
是快乐的少数
we happy few,
我们都是兄弟
we're band of brothers.
医院里最奇怪的现象是
Here's the weird thing about a hospital.
你会和那些 本来永远都不会认识的人
You become friends with kids
成为朋友
That you'd never know in a million years...
失败者 万人迷 瘾君子 书呆子
Losers, populars, stoners, nerds.
他们之间的界限被打破了
The walls just kind of fall down.
然后 还有一个艾玛
And then there was emma.
艾玛注定是个优秀的人
Emma was destined for greatness,
但是她有进食障碍 这似乎阻碍了她的成长
But her eating disorder keeps getting in her way.
你今天又得了什么的一等奖啊
And what did you win first prize for today?
噢 事实上 我今天获得了一个重要奖项
Oh, I, uh, actually received a major award,
不过你没赶上 因为你迟到了
But you missed it because you were late.
利奥刚来的时候 他俩就认识了
Emma and leo met when Leo first got here.
他们都超级聪明 擅长运动
Both super smart, athletic,
他们从彼此身上找到了力量的源泉 找到了自己的影子
They brought out something powerful from each other, their real selves.
于是他们吓坏了
And it freaked them both out.
因为他们都感觉到了感情的发生 而他们不想这样
Cause they both felt it, and they didn't want to.
嘿 你坐在那椅子上干嘛
Hey, uh, what are you doing in that chair?
你为什么这么瘦呢
Why are you so skinny?
利奥很害怕 把一切都搞得一团糟
Leo got scared, and he blew it.
他们俩都很后悔
They both regret it.
所以他俩现在都热衷于取笑对方
So now they're obsessed with making each other miserable.
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表