剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
Missed you.
你还好吗 很好 你好吗
How are you? Doing well. How are you?
你看起很不错 谢谢
You look amazing. Thank you.
额 查理 如果你听到我说话就眨一下眼
Uh, Charlie, I need you to blink if you can hear me.
很好
That's great.
额 如果你喜欢我的领带就眨两次眼
Uh, how about you blink twice if you like my tie.
他还是很有幽默感的
Still has his sense of humor.
我整个星期都在这 伙伴们
I'm here all week, folks.
别忘了给你的护士付小费
Don't forget to tip your nurses.
噢 这让我想起了我偶然间看到的一部艺术片
Oh, this reminds me of that artsy movie I saw by accident,
"潜水钟与蝴蝶"
"the diving bell and the butterfly,"
说的是...一个可以说...
with the... the guy who could talk with the...
他...那就是他说话的方式 眨眼
he... that's how he talks. He blinks.
那你如何偶然看待这步电影呢
How do you see a movie by accident?
我觉得那是艾什顿库奇
Well, I thought it was the sequel
"蝴蝶效应"的续集
to Ashton Kutcher's "butterfly effect."
好吧
Okeydokey.
我觉得这位眨眼兄弟患上了
Although I think eyelid guy was suffering
由低颅区损伤引起的
from locked-in syndrome
闭锁综合症
caused by damage to the lower cranial area,
虽说这并没有表现出...
which is not presenting in this...
是的 没有表现出...
yeah, it's not presenting in this...
抱歉 继续
Sorry, go ahead.
不 你继续
No, you go.
好了 我明白了
It's all good. I get it.
好了查理 如果可以的话用力的捏我的手
Okay, Charlie, give my hand a big squeeze if you can.
兄弟 我已经两个都动不了了
Dude, I haven't moved in two months.
貌似摩托车技暂时不能用啊
Looks like motor skills are dormant.
是的 但他现在能全部都有回应
Yeah, but he's fully responsive,
已经是很好的事情了
which is excellent news.
我要再做一个全面的神经系统检查
I want to get a full neuro exam.
今天值班的神经科专家是谁?
Uh, who's the neurologist on call today?
奈达医生
Dr. Naday.
不是 实际上是克莱因医生
No, actually, it's Dr. Klein.
不是不是
No, no, no.
她的意思是说奈达医生明天会来
What she means is Dr. Naday is supposed to arrive tomorrow,
而他是世界上首屈一指的神经学专家
and he's one of the foremost neurologists in the world,
他会专程来为查理做测试
and he's coming specifically to examine Charlie.
刚好赶上了
It's serendipitous.
太棒了 真好
That's great. Great.
最好的都给我们的小宝贝
Only the best for our little man.
要不你先别做检查了
Maybe you want to hold off on running some of those tests,
免得惹他生气
just do you don't ruffle his feathers.
我不在乎会不会惹他生气
I do not care about ruffling his feathers.
我已经等待查理醒来的这一刻
I've been waiting for Charlie to wake up
长达几个月了 我不会再等下去的
for a couple months now, and I'm not gonna wait any longer.
等奈达来了之后我会
I will be happy to go over the test results
再跟他好好讨论检查结果的
with naday when he gets here.
先重新做个核磁共振看看肿胀是否消退
Let's get a new MRI to see if the swelling went down.
另外 让克莱因做一套全方位的检查
Also, I'll need Klein to run a full battery,
颅神经 反射评估 脑电图
so cranial nerves, uh, reflexive assessment, e.E.G.
还有别忘了他父母来时呼我一下
And do not forget to page me when his parents arrive.
他醒了
He's awake!
最后一次说了 我发誓
Last time, I promise.
杰克森护士批准我们去
So, nurse Jackson gave us the okay
学校里玩一会聊
to head off campus for a bit.
乔迪能不能用用你的新车?
Uh, Jordi, is it cool if we use your new car?
当然
Sure.
是不是化疗搞得你不舒服了
Hey, is the chemo kicking your ass today?
它经常出其不备的影响你
It always seems to roll through when you least expect it.
没有 我感觉挺好的现在
No, I actually feel pretty solid right now.
那就好艾玛在楼下等着
Okay. Great. Um, Emma's downstairs.
我去拿我的假腿 等会外面见
I'm gonna go grab my leg. I'll meet you outside.
我觉得你们就别等我了
Maybe you guys should just go without me.
里奥和艾玛的事...还是有点不舒服
The whole Leo-and-Emma thing... it's still a little much.
怎么 你从来没被拒绝过吗
Yeah, what's up? You never been rejected by a woman before?
曾经有一次
One other time.
这么说吧 我没处理好
Let's just say I didn't handle it well.
但这和是不是被拒绝没关系
Yeah, but this isn't about being rejected.
那是怎么回事
So, then, what's the problem?
我以为你和里奥和好了已经
I thought you and Leo had worked it out.
没错
We did.
但是自从楼顶那晚之后艾玛和我
But Emma and I haven't said two words to each other
还没说过超过一个字
since that night on the roof.
你是说你想要能对人有感觉的感觉
Oh, you mean when you said
那天晚上吗?
you wanted your feelings to feel things?
哥们 这地方可到处都是我的耳目
Dude, I'm the eyes and ears of this place,
况且...我也在楼顶上
and... I was on the roof.
我只是不知在她身边时该如何是好
I just don't know how to be around her.
像平常一样就行了 蠢蛋
Just act cool, fool.
就像什么都没发生过一样
Just act like nothing ever happened,
你就能顺利挪回朋友圈里了
and you'll ease right back into the friend zone.
我们一直都在朋友圈里
We never left the friend zone.
所以他醒了 而且还能听到我们
So, he's awake, and he can hear us.
- 你确定? - 是的
- Are you sure? - Yes, yes.
我们在做一些检查
We're doing some more tests,
过几天我们就能了解更多情况了
so we should know more in a few days.
但他的脑电波图像已经有了
But he has had moderate improvement
一定的改善
in his brain-wave pattern.
查理的症状现在表现为
Charlie's condition is presenting
- 表达性失语 - 我不在乎
- as expressive aphasia. - I don't care.
他已经醒了 对我来说这就够了
He's awake. That's all I care about.
什么时候他才能再说话?
So, how long until he talks again?
在结果出来之前还无法下定论
It's hard to guess until we have more specifics.
一小时 一天 一周 一个月都有可能
It could be an hour, a day, a week, a month.
也可能是到永远
Or maybe never.
不好意思先生 有什么可以帮你的吗
Sir, I'm sorry, uh, can I...can I help you with something?
除非你是艾琳格蕾丝医生
Not unless you're Dr. Erin Grace.
她打电♥话♥来请我
She was the one that called me
到这里给你的一个病人做检查
and asked me to come here and check on a patient of yours...
查理哈钦森 昏迷男孩
Charlie Hutchison, little coma dude.
你是劳伦斯奈达医生?
You're Dr. Lawrence Naday?
我记得是
Last I checked.
哇 你看起来和在Ted上演讲的时候不一样
Wow. You look different from your Ted talk videos.
谢谢关注
Thank you for noticing.
没错 我最近通过魔鬼节食法减掉了几磅
Yeah, I recently dropped a few pounds on this caveman diet.
严格遵守牛小腿肉和杏仁批萨的食谱
It's a strict regimen of buffalo shank and almond-flour pizza.
挺有效的
It's very effective.
有肌肉了要
Does back you up, though.
奈达医生 我是格蕾丝医生
Dr. Naday, hi. I'm Dr. Grace.
我们通过电♥话♥了
Oh! We spoke on the phone.
我是为你而来的 真是太...
You are the reason I am here! That's...
哦 击掌
hi. Oh. Hit me.
来吧
Come here.
你可以叫我拉里
You can call me "Larry."
- 叫我拉里- 好的拉里
- Call me Larry! - Okay, Larry.
说"可以了 拉里"
Say, "let go, Larry."
可以了拉里
Let go, Larry.
- 就这样 - 放我下来吧 谢谢
- You did it. - Okay, put me down. Thank you.
太好了
Great.
你看起来不高兴啊 像小乌龟的表情
You look like a sad, little turtle emoticon.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你知道猎人有女朋友吗
Did you know Hunter had a girlfriend?
不知道 但我不知道很多事
No, but I don't know a lot of things.
比如我不知道麦克安德鲁医生有个前女友
I didn't even know Dr. Mcandrew had an ex-girlfriend...
而且她还...就在这儿
who is here, I mean...who is right here.
所以你没注意猎人正四处转悠
Oh, so you didn't notice Hunter parading around
炫耀那个金发妞吗
on his blond ambition tour?
老天啊你居然喜欢猎人
My gosh, you like Hunter.
我可是有严重的心脏病的人
Um, I'm afflicted with a very serious heart condition.
多的是别的事情值得我担心
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表