剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
我了解这个病人
I happen to know with this patient,
你没必要为那个担心
You're not gonna have to worry about that.
那又怎么样 他一定是个废物
So, what? He must be a total loser.
乔迪 这是你的床
Uh, jordi, this is your bed.
我去给你订饭
Um, I'm gonna order you some lunch.
乔迪 这是你的新室友 利奥·罗斯
Jordi, this is your new roommate, leo roth.
利奥 这是乔迪·帕拉西奥斯
Leo, this is jordi palacios.
孩子们 我先走一步
Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me.
不愿意说话啊
Not much of a talker?
不想对你说罢了
Not to you.
很遗憾你听到了那些
I'm sorry you heard that.
我不是一个工具
I'm... I'm not a tool.
我现在只是对我的人生有太多的迷茫
I just have a lot of unknowns in my life right now.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
我得了癌症 在我腿上
I have cancer... In my leg.
麦克安德鲁医生明天就把它锯掉了
Dr. Mcandrew's taking it off tomorrow.
恩 我了解那种沉默
Yeah. Yeah, I know the silence.
真的是说不下去
It's a real conversation killer.
没有人会知道该怎么去讲
Nobody ever really knows what to say.
你会挺过去的
You're gonna get through it.
说起来简单
It's easy for you to say.
才不是
Not really.
志愿者家伙 给我闭嘴
Hey, volunteer dude, shut up already!
自从你来了 我就像在糖果传奇五个等级中
I've blown like five levels of "candy crush"
被炸掉了
Since you've come in.
好吧 那你喜欢听什么
Well, what would you like to hear?
安静
Silence.
你对音乐的品味太低了 这伤到我了
Your taste in music is so average, it hurts me.
你能挖点香草冰淇淋放在你的白面包上吗
Scoop some vanilla ice cream on your white bread, will ya?
真难伺候
Tough crowd.
你为什么会志愿做这个
Why would you volunteer for this?
你难道没有一个正经的工作吗
Don't you have, like, a real job?
是的 我有一个可以赚钱的工作
Yeah. Uh, I have a job for money,
可是我把这当成我真正的工作
But I consider this my real job.
再见 查利
Bye, charlie.
他好像根本听不见
It's not like he can hear you.
太恶心啦
Ugh! That is disgusting.
我能听到呢
I can hear that.
我要把她的眼泪熏出来
I'm gonna blast her till her eyes water.
噢 恶臭啊
Ohh! Sewage fart!
你要去哪
Where you going?
我约了一个人在成人区吃中饭
I'm gonna meet someone for lunch in the adult wing.
我们不在房♥间吃吗
Don't we eat in the room?
一般是 但是 今天我有别的安排
Usually, but, uh, today I have other plans.
当你是个待在医院的小孩时
When you're a kid in the hospital,
你知道哪里能上网
You have the place wired...
后面的走廊 货运电梯
Back hallways, service elevators.
他们无法二十四小时都盯着你
They can't watch you 24 hours a day.
所以你还是有一定的自♥由♥的
So you have kind of a freedom
这是你在家或者是学校所得不到的
You could never have at home or at school.
你就像霉菌一样 无处不在
You're everywhere... like mold.
我要问你些事情
I need to ask you something.
哦 不要
Oh, no.
- 不是 我 我 - 我可不是你倾诉的对象
- No, I... I - I can't be this person for you.
那是护士杰克逊或者麦克安德鲁医生该做的
That's what nurse jackson or dr. Mcandrew is for.
他们无法回答这个问题
They can't answer this question.
只有你能
Only you can.
好吧 是什么
Fine. What?
那个疼吗
Does it hurt?
不像你想的那样
Not like you think it will.
化疗才是最痛苦的
It's the chemo that sucks,
但是如果你足够幸运 说不定就不需要化疗了
But maybe you'll get lucky and won't need it.
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
午饭吃什么
What's for lunch?
嗨
Yo.
乔迪 这是达什
Jordi, this is dash.
- 达什 这是乔迪 我的新舍友 - 嗨
- Dash, this is jordi, my new roommate.- Hey.
哥们 你啥时候有一个新舍友了
Man, since when did you get a new roommate?
如果有人要搬进去 那人就应该是我
If anybody should move into the swamp, it should be me.
他是一个人
Well, he's alone.
这算什么 大哥哥计划吗
What is this, the big brother program?
我们要去哪
Where we going?
去和鲁本·加西亚吃午餐
To eat lunch with ruben garcia.
他住在这儿是因为他死的时候
He lives here 'cause he's gonna leave all his money
会把他的钱都留给医院
To the hospital when he dies.
他是个有钱的嬉皮士 不是瘾君子
He's a rich hippie, not a stoner.
鲁本那样说只是为了树立一个好榜样
Eh. Ruben just says that to set a good example.
是的 他绝对两者兼有之
Yeah, he's definitely both.
那他能得到什么
What's he got?
啥都没有 他是一个忧郁症患者
Nothing. He's a... he's a hypochondriac.
这是你手术前的最后一顿饭吗
Is that your last meal before surgery?
是的 我猜是的
Yeah. I guess so.
你可不能哭着出去
You can't go out with a whimper.
你 你出去时应该是轰轰烈烈的
You, you've got to go out with a serious bang.
嗨 利奥 你今天晚上应该给他举♥行♥一个派对
Hey, leo. You got to give him a party tonight.
来和他的腿说再见 知道吗 烟花
Say goodbye to his leg, you know? Fireworks.
音乐 酒精 女人 性♥爱♥
Music. Wine, women, sex.
好吧 他只有十四岁吧 哥们
Well, he's like 14, man.
好吧 你应该在你还能用它的时候用用它
Well, you got to use it while you still can.
我们不能弄一个真正的派对
We can't give a real party-party.
我的意思是 看看我们所在的地方
I mean, look at where we are.
利奥 你太让我失望啦
Oh, leo. I'm disappointed in you.
难道我没教过你什么吗
Have I taught you anything?
我在十六岁的时候就帮忙计划过胡士托音乐节了
I helped plan woodstock when I was 16 years old.
哥们 那应该是恶心透顶了
Dude, that was supposed to be so sick.
它是恶心透顶
It... it was sick.
那天我们聚在一起
We all came together that day.
我们改变了世界
We changed the world.
这个派对可改变不了世界
We won't change the world with this party.
好吧 或许不能
Okay, fine. Maybe you won't.
但也许会改变你的人生
But you just might change your world.
哥们 我讨厌吃这个
Fellas, I hate to eat and bolt,
我得去见那个新来的护士了
But, uh, I got to go meet with that newbie nurse.
只差这么点我就能让她帮我擦身子了
I'm this close to getting a sponge bath out of her.
你总是用海绵擦洗吗
Do you always get a sponge bath?
是啊 淋浴对我的肺不太好
Yeah. The shower's not too good for my lungs.
这也信啊
Is she buying this?
"暮光之城"
"Twilight"?
我喜欢"暮光之城"
I love "Twilight".
是吗
Yeah?
我读这个只是为了吸引摩♥门♥教♥的
I'm only reading it to attract a Mormon.
听说他们的肺很适合移植
I heard their lungs are perfect for transplant,
所以我就带着它去加护病房♥和急诊室
So I carry it around the ICU and the E.R.
看看有没有家长和家属
To see if any parents, family members,
或者病人注意到我
Or, you know, patients will spot me.
所以你一点都没看过
So, you haven't read any of it?
抱歉啊
I'm sorry.
看到她写男主如何魅力四射 我就不看了
I gave up when she wrote about how he sparkled.
布列塔尼 我要和你说点事
Brittany, I need to talk with you about something.
什么
What?
你是个很棒的人
You're an awesome person.
谢谢你 达什
Thanks, Dash.
我从没和别人说过
I've never said this to anyone before, but...
要说了
Here it comes.
我担心... 我担心我可能会死...
I'm afraid... I'm afraid that I might die...
达什
Dash.
死于处♥男♥之身
A virgin.
我不想浪费了这个
And I would hate to waste that.
好了
Um, okay.
- 我要拿你的喷雾器了 - 拜托
- Uh, I need to get your mist machine. - Come on.
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表