剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
Nice to see you, too.
你知道 我以为我的拉拉队在我背后给我一刀
You know, I expect my cheer squad to stab me in the back,
因为 说实话 他们大多都是狼养大的
because, honestly, they were mostly raised by wolves,
但是我没想到会是你
but I didn't expect this crap from you.
再说一次 我不知道你在说什么
Once again, I have no idea what you're talking about.
我在说我的妈妈 还有她最近痴迷的东西
I'm talking about my mom and her latest obsession.
- 你? - 不 你
- You? - No, you.
她以为你很诚实 很完美
She thinks you're adorable and perfect,
她说我该努力向你学习
and she said I should strive to be more like you.
她用了"努力"这个词
She actually used the word "strive,"
这让我很恶心
which makes me want to gag.
嗨 我想吐 看 我想在更像你了
Hey, I want to gag. Look, I'm more like you already.
是的 嗯 我不是贪食症患者
Yeah, well, I'm not bulimic.
哦 我也一样不是
Oh, same difference.
我认识的大多数女孩不愿意饮食失调
Most girls I know would kill to have an eating disorder.
而我认识的大多数女孩都想杀了你
And most girls I know would kill you.
听着 对不起 好吧?
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
我真的只是想努力让你妈妈听你的
I was genuinely just trying to get your mom to listen to you.
- 恩 她永远不会改的 - 也许不会
- Well, she's never going to change. - Maybe not.
但是你还依然有希望
But there's still hope for you.
今早 你已经敞开了一点心扉
This morning, you opened up a little bit,
说实话 这让我对你有不同想法了
and, honestly, it made me see you a little differently.
更美了?
Like a lot prettier?
心灵美
Inside.
我曾以为你的灵魂是黑色的
I used to think your soul was black,
但是现在更像是炭灰色的
but now it's more of a charcoal gray.
我的意思是
My point is,
你同样可以改变和你妈妈的关系
you can change your relationship with your mom, too.
是的 对的
Yeah, right.
也许始终忠于你的感受
Maybe try being honest about how you feel.
你知道 告诉戴妮娜一件真事 看看会发生什么
You know, tell Daniella one true thing and see what happens.
戴妮娜不是我妈妈
Daniella is not my mom.
她是我以前的保姆 现在变成我的继母
She's my former nanny turned step-monster.
是吗? 那很奇怪 我以为...
Really? That's so weird. I thought that...
什么?
what?
没什么
Never mind.
- 说吧 - 没什么
- Say it. - Never mind.
你有避孕套吗?
Do you have a condom?
没关系 我有
That's okay. I have some.
- 你喜欢吗? - 喜欢
- Do you like that? - Yeah.
等等 别 怎么了?
Wait. Don't. What's wrong?
我说了停下
I said stop.
怎么了?
What's your problem?
我没事 你是那个表现像个荡♥妇♥
I don't have a problem. You're the one acting like a slut.
额 对不起
Um, I'm sorry.
等等 伊利斯 等等 伊利斯
Wait, e-Elise. Wait, Elise.
收到你的信息了 你还好吧?
Got your text. You okay?
- 你知道利奥在哪吗? - 利奥?
- You know where Leo is? - Leo?
利奥说他会在我术后来看我
Leo said he'd come to see me after my surgery,
但是他一天都没来
but he hasn't been here all day.
他知道我腿的事了 是吗?
He knows about my leg, doesn't he?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah, he does.
他大概会恨我的 对吧?
Probably hates me, right?
我不怪他 我只恨我自己
I don't blame him. I'd hate me, too.
好吧 听着 乔迪...
All right, look, uh, Jordi...
我给跟你谈谈关于我们在你的手术中看到的
I need to talk to you about what we saw during your surgery.
还以为一切顺利呢
Thought it went well.
还以为那就是我留下腿的原因
Thought that's why I got to keep my leg.
你能留下你的腿
You got to keep your leg
是因为现在还没有理由切除它
because there was no reason for me to take your leg off.
呃...恶心肿瘤现在在你的软组织内扩散
The, uh... the cancer has spread to your soft tissue.
噢
Oh.
也许还会开始侵入你的骨髓内
Maybe even started there and moved into your bone marrow.
从这点来看 你知道的
At this point, you know,
很容易把软组织误认为骨肉癌
it's easy to misdiagnose soft tissue for osteosarcoma,
但是切除你的腿并没有太大帮助
but removing your leg would not have helped.
现在什么情况
So what happens now?
我们准备对你实施一些化学疗法
We're gonna start you on some chemotherapy,
我们决定试试收缩肿瘤
we're gonna try and shrink the tumors,
在我们对你进行手术前要再看看
and we're gonna see how you and your cancer respond
你的身体和恶性肿瘤对治疗的反应
to the treatment before we try another surgery.
- 所以又会是一次手术? - 是的
- So there'll be another surgery? - Yeah.
所以这就意味着我们需要你的一名家人
Which means that we will need someone from your family
在你的治疗协议上签字
to sign off on the treatment.
- 你的奶奶... - 她不会签字的
- Your grandmother... - she won't sign off.
她根本不相信我有癌症
She doesn't believe I have cancer.
也许如果我打电♥话♥
Maybe if I call.
跟这个无关 她痛恨医生
It doesn't matter. She hates doctors.
我们一会再谈 好吗?
Let's talk about this later, okay?
现在的话...
Um, right now, is there, uh...
有没有其他人你希望我打给他呢?
I-is there anybody that you want me to call?
你有没有希望谁能在这里陪你?
Is there anybody that you want here with you?
我告诉你...没人陪我
I told you... I got no one.
有时候 最长的路是你要孤独一个人走下去
Sometimes, the longest mile is the one you walk alone.
呃 有没有人能告诉我利奥·罗斯跑到哪里去了?
Uh, could someone please tell me where I might find Leo Roth?
好耶 谁叫的脱衣舞♥女♥?
All right, who ordered a stripper?
你在说啥?
Excuse me?
火♥辣♥的护士姐姐 这是个普遍的脱衣舞♥女♥角色
Hot nurse. It's a common stripper theme.
我还得一直带着这个称号♥
I'd go with it. Oh, okay.
好吧 为了准确起见
Well, for the record,
我不知道你们这些人为什么在这里
I'm not sure why any of you would come here
冒着酒精中毒的风险
and risk alcohol poisoning,
还很容易导致心悸
which could lead to heart palpitations
还会减少小便排放
and decreased urine output.
嘿 一次私人的大腿舞要多少钱呢?
Hey, how... how much for a private lap dance?
我不是脱衣舞♥女♥
I am not a stripper.
哇 哇!
Ow, ow!
利奥
Leo.
抓住他的左侧
Get his left side.
快来啊 达什
Now, Dash.
靠着我 利奥 我抓到你了
Lean on me, Leo. I got you.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
慢点 慢点
Okay, wait, wait.
他不在屋顶
He's not on the roof.
好吧 我再试试 听着 我们是紫色的传奇
All right, I'm calling it. People, we're code purple.
他在街边的咖啡店
He was at the coffee shop down the street.
我已经试图告诉他咖♥啡♥因♥会阻碍他的生长
I tried to tell him that caffeine would stunt his growth,
但是...你知道孩子
but... You know kids.
他们根本不会听的 布列塔尼
They just don't listen. Brittany.
干得好
Nice job.
我妈妈呢?
Where's mom?
好吧 她现在绝对是在外面抽烟
Well, she's definitely now outside smoking a cigarette,
因为她知道我很讨厌烟
because she knows how much I hate that.
好可爱的孩子
Cute kid.
或是帅到车爆胎
Or devastatingly handsome.
他让我想起我做保姆第一个带的孩子萨顿
He reminds me of the first boy I nannied for. Sutton.
你想起萨顿了?
You remember Sutton?
你只有在我六岁的时候说过一次他的事
You only talked about him the first six years of my life.
他是个很乖的孩子
He was a sweet kid.
我刚带他的时候他的父母
His parents were going through
在进行一场可怕的离婚
this horrible divorce when I started.
我突然想到他 替他难过
I remember feeling so badly for him.
但是你并没有感到难过
You didn't feel quite as bad
你害的我父母离婚
when you caused my parents' divorce.
我没有造成他们的离婚
I didn't cause their divorce.
管它什么原因
Whatever.
我知道的
I know.
那么 如果妈妈在外头抽烟
So, if mom's outside, smoking a cigarette,
她肯定是很紧张
she must be stressed.
她不会给我搞个新的心脏 对吧?
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表