剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
"永远的红手带"前情提要...
Previously on "Red Band Society"...
你就是那个人 你是查利的爸爸
You're him. You're Charlie's dad.
我出车祸的时候 我爸就在我旁边
My dad was with me when I had my accident,
所以他现在被剥夺了来探访我的权力
and he lost his visitation rights.
这件事很复杂
It's really complicated.
没有人生来就该被同情
No one deserves to be pitied.
你不懂是因为...
You don't understand that because...
没有人同情你 艾玛
Well, no one pities you, Emma.
你根本没必要留在这件医院
You don't have to be in this hospital.
说到利奥...或者艾玛和利奥...
Speaking of Leo... Or Emma and Leo...
你对这件事怎么看 老兄?
How you feel about that whole sitch, man?
我的人生如此出奇地波澜不惊
My life is weirdly stable
这是从未有过的情况
for the first time in forever.
我妈留在我身边
My mom's around.
我不打算为了一个女孩把这一切都毁了
I'm not about to ruin that over a girl.
乔迪的妈妈昨晚离开了
Jordi's mom left last night.
她放弃了监护权
She is relinquishing guardianship.
而他现在正式地
He's officially on his way
成为了无监护人的未成年
to becoming an emancipated minor.
也就是孤独一人的美好版说辞
Which is just a fancy word for alone.
什...你现在是在给无家可归者提供住所吗?
What... Are we housing the homeless now?
你又有什么故事 昏迷小子?
What the hell is your story, coma boy?
我很高兴你最终还是问出口了
I'm so glad you finally asked.
这是三年前的我
This is me three years ago.
能看出我的脑波还很活跃 对吗?
Check out my brain-wave activity, right?
我着迷于这个我爸创造的游戏
I'm obsessed with this game that my dad made up,
"游戏人生"
"Gamiverse."
说茄子
Say cheese.
我知道 快乐的时光 无聊的让人想睡觉
I know. Happy times. Snoozefest.
让我们先看看美好的东西
Let's get to the good stuff.
这是四个月前的我
This is me four months ago,
同时 悲剧从那晚开始
A.K.A. The night everything went dark.
他很好 宝贝
He's fine, babe.
你看到他今天吃了多少糖果吗?
Are you seeing the level of sugar intake that's going on over there?
- 他今晚真的好奇怪 - 他只是在玩
- He's gonna be wired all night. - He's having fun.
是你觉得好玩而已 他本来应该在一个小时前就睡了
You're having fun. He should be asleep in an hour,
而且因为我是唯一一个
and since I'm the one
要跟他一起早起的人
who has to get up with him in the morning...
只因为我要早点去上班
Only because I've got to be at work early.
我确定苏珊可以载我回家
I'm sure Susan can drive me home.
对 那就好
Yeah. That's fine.
爸! 噢 我们一定要搞定这游戏 好吗?
Dad! Oh, we have to get this game, okay?
呃 呃 这里有些外星人 而你 就像这样 炸掉他们
Uh, uh, there's these aliens, and you, like, blast them,
而且他们的内脏很脏
and their guts are all nasty,
但是这一点也不暴♥力♥ 我发誓
but it's not violent. I swear.
走着瞧 小子 走吧
We'll see, buddy. Come on.
我们要跟妈妈在家里碰面
We're gonna meet mom at home.
等一下 我们这就要走了? 为什么?
Wait. We're leaving already? Why?
因为我年纪比你大 我说什么你就要照做 这就是原因
'Cause I'm the grown-up, and I say so. That's why.
长大这个理由好烦人
Grown-ups are such buzz kills.
让我们看看"一个"...乔迪的社工
Exhibit "a"... Jordi's social worker.
长大在某些方面
There are some aspects of adulthood
会使人畏缩以及多少让人失望
that may be daunting and somewhat disappointing.
很多小孩在你那个年龄会觉得长大是很"酷"的事
A lot of kids in your position think that growing up is "cool."
对
Yeah.
对 我们就像菲瑞一样在这里
Yeah, we're rolling like Pharrell up in here.
菲瑞:美国唱片艺术家 制♥作♥人 有着痞子男称号♥
我想说的是
What I mean to say is,
解放这个词好像是个很吸引人的选择
emancipation seems like an appealing option,
但是我的工作就是要让你明白
but it is my job to make you aware
你自己的责任...
of your responsibilities...
也就是那些你父母一直在处理的事
Things that your parents always dealt with,
像是报税和保持信誉
like filing tax returns or keeping a clean credit history.
对 我很确定我妈妈从来没做过那些事
Yeah, I'm pretty sure my mom never did any of that stuff.
嘿 你可以拥有信♥用♥卡♥ 这很酷
Hey, you can get a credit card. That's kind of cool.
建立额度固然好
It is good to establish credit,
但是这同样会导致堆积如山的债务
but it can also lead to a mountain of debt,
- 哪个更不好呢 - 呃 你所谓的
- which would be bad. - Well, what kind of debt
债务是哪一种? 你难道是说
are we talking about, exactly? Do you mean
那种政♥府♥每天卖♥♥出去几十亿美元的
the billions of dollars of debt the fed is selling every day
对总体经济完全无益联邦债券
at absurdly low rates to keep our economy artificially afloat,
还是你指的是更个人向的债务?
or are you referring to more of a personal kind of debt?
如果是后者
In which case, a good rule of thumb
那就是你每个月要偿还的债务开支
is your total monthly debt payments
不应该把税后收入提高到15%至20%
shouldn't exceed 15% to 20% of your take-home income.
我会很高兴 能把你安排在
I'd be happy to set you up in any number of group homes
有同样状况的未成年的集体之家里
with minors in similar situations.
我不需要一个家
I don't need a home.
会有人关心我
I have people who care about me.
不幸的是 那些人也相信
Unfortunately, those same people also believe
癌症可以被家畜治愈
that cancer can be cured by farm animals,
至少在我的医疗决策上来看
so as far as my medical decisions go,
我需要自己处理这些
I have to be in charge.
我要自己完成这些事
I need to do this myself.
还有什么?
What else?
科布先生 很高兴终于打通了你的电♥话♥
Mr. Cobb, glad to finally get you on the line.
哦 不 格洛丽亚没有错 先生 她很可爱
Oh, no. No fault of Gloria's, sir. She's a peach.
但我还是希望能在你的家庭办公室里跟你见个面
But I was hoping to have a meeting at your home office.
你还住在威尔夏大道一零五零四号♥ 对吗?
You're still on 10504 Wilshire Boulevard, correct?
达什 我到处在找你
Dash. I've been looking all over for you.
啊 我的同事刚走进去
Ah, my associate just walked in.
要再打回给你了
Gonna have to call you back.
什么事 医生?
What's up, Doc?
我有个好消息
I got great news.
你得到你的寻呼机了
You're getting your pager.
寻呼机?
A pager?
他是谁...九十年代拉皮条的吗?
What is he... A pimp from the '90s?
不关你的事 卡拉
Does not concern you, Kara.
那么 小声点说
Well, then, talk quieter.
- 所以我被提名到了名单上吗? - 对
- So I moved up on the list? - Yes.
一旦你调整完了 你就能回家了
Once you're done with your tune-up, you're gonna go home.
你要等那台机器发出哔哔声
You're gonna wait for that pager to beep.
等它响了 你就要回到这里来
And when it does, you come back here,
然后我们的比赛就结束了
and we are off to the races.
我以为你会过来这里
I was thinking you was just gonna come in here
告诉我今天又是奶油布丁
and tell me there was butterscotch pudding today.
但你刚讲的事完全不是一个档次的
But you came in here on a whole other level.
就是这样
It's what I do.
恭喜你
Congrats.
所以 呃 什么是调理?
So, uh, what's a tune-up?
难道是整容室里讲的那个?
Is it like a nip tuck?
你的脸上都是粉笔灰
You have dry-erase face.
你在什么名单上
What kind of list are you on?
器官捐赠者 这里唯一有意义的名单
Organ donor, the only list that matters in here.
你要器官干什么
What do you need an organ for?
难道你有 类似囊肿性痤疮之类的吗?
Don't you have, like, cystic acne or something?
没有
Nope.
不想跟你讲话
Not having this conversation.
噢 喂! 你在那里干什么?
Oh. Hey! What are you doing here?
你今天不该来啊 詹姆士·泰勒
Today's not one of your days, James Taylor.
我从来没弹过詹姆士·泰勒的歌♥好吗
Not once have I played a James Taylor song.
我把你推出去
I'm just nudging you towards
是为了你的感受着想
what I think might be your comfort zone.
听着 你现在应该回家去
Uh, now, listen, you need to go home now.
我明天来不了了 我跟人换了班
I can't be here tomorrow. My shifts changed.
- 有什么重要的事吗 ? - 当然很重要
- Does it really matter? - Of course it matters.
我密切注意着每个人何时去往何地
I keep tabs on who goes where when
因为这些都是有原因的
because there's always a why.
明白了?
Understood?
曼蒂在这儿
Mandy is here.
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表