剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
Asking nurse Jackson would defeat the purpose
我今天就完全不叫彻底翘掉了
of a ditch day on every possible level.
好吧 所以 呃 你有车吗
Okay, so, um, what, you have a car?
我来自比弗利山
I'm from Beverly Hills.
我有两辆车 一辆正在来的路上
I have two cars, one of which is on its way.
好吧 我跟你保证
Okay, I'll make a deal with you.
我不会跟杰克森护士告密
I won't tell nurse Jackson
如果你载我去艾玛家的话
anything if you give me a lift to Emma's house.
你真是个讨厌的小贱♥人♥
You are such a whiny bitch!
你还有五秒钟
You have five seconds.
进来吧
Just get in.
嗨 你怎么样
Hey. How's it going?
很好
Fine.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
不 不需要 谢了
Nope, I'm good. Thanks.
什么时候你准备好了
When you're ready,
我们可以谈谈学校和课外活动的事
we should talk about school and all your extracurriculars.
我... 我在想这事
I... I've been thinking about it,
或许你之前涉及的太多了
and maybe you were a little overextended before.
嗯 你怎么安排都行
Yeah, whatever you think is best.
艾玛 我不知道什么对你最好
I don't know what's best for you, Emma.
我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need your help.
你为什么从没看望过我
How come you never visited me?
我看望过你
I did visit you.
最开始是
In the beginning,
但我几乎三个星期没见你了
but I haven't seen you in almost three weeks.
算了 不要紧的
Never mind. It doesn't matter.
不 我...这很要紧
No, I... I... it d... it matters.
要紧的
It does.
宝贝 前几次我去看你的时候
Honey, the first few times I came to see you,
我感觉 噢...
I felt like, oh...
我不知道怎么讲
I didn't know what to say.
我特别害怕我会说错话
I got so scared I was gonna say the wrong thing.
说错话也比不说强
The wrong thing would have been better than nothing.
我不知道那是不是真的
I don't know that that's true.
我去参加了互助小组
I've been going to groups.
跟其他人的孩子也有同样的...
Parents who have children with similar...
问题
You know, issues.
我想培养自己
I wanted to educate myself
使我能够更好的帮助你变好
so that I could be better, help you get better.
其中有个妈妈 她女儿...
One of the moms, her daughter...
死了
Died.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
妈我现在好了 你不用担心了
I'm okay now, mom. You don't have to worry.
读到的越多
The more I read,
越使我不由得想到你姥姥
the more I couldn't stop thinking of grandma.
姥姥
Grandma?
不 我... 这不重要
No, I... it doesn't matter.
不 等等 姥姥怎么了
No, wait, w... what about grandma?
重点是 你战胜了这一切
Point is, you beat this.
艾玛你做到了
Emma, you did the work,
因为你强壮了所以你现在回家了
and now you're home because you are strong.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
为什么"jem"不是一个单词?
How is "jem" not a word?
它是一个单词
It's a word.
它是一个以"g"打头的单词
It's a word that starts with the letter "g."
不是娃娃 娃娃是以"j"打头的
Not the doll. The doll starts with a "j."
# Jem非常愤怒 #
# Jem is truly outrageous #
# 真的非常非常愤怒 #
# Truly, truly, truly outrageous #
我知道这首歌♥
I know the song.
我只是想看你会不会唱下去
I just wanted to see if you'd sing.
嗨 你们看到乔迪了吗?
Hey, have either of you seen... uh, seen Jordi?
呃 他一分钟前还在这里
Uh, he was here a minute ago.
需要我帮你找他吗?
Did you need me to find him?
不用 不着急 只是 呃
Uh, no, it's not urgent. It's just, uh,
乔迪会去等他的断层扫描结果
Jordi's gonna be waiting on his pet-scan results,
我想他大概需要有人陪
and I figured he could use a friend.
好吧 我可以和乔迪一起
Uh, well, I can check in with Jordi,
确保他没事
make sure he's doing okay.
谢谢 二健
Thanks, Kenji.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在找什么东西吗?
Are you looking for something?
我发誓我以前在这放了一支润唇膏的
I swear I used to keep a lip gloss in here.
自从麦当娜那个年代以来
I haven't seen you wear lip gloss
我就没见过你擦润唇膏
since Madonna was relevant.
哦
Oh.
她是怎么了?
What was that about?
你难道没有医生的工作要做吗?
Don't you have any actual doctor work to do?
我骗谁呢?
Who am I kidding?
我还是喜欢这样的物质女孩
I still love my material girl!
你回来了
You're back.
呃 就是来看看 我不会打扰你的
Uh, just checking in. I didn't mean to disturb you.
不会 你没有打扰到我
No, not disturbing me at all.
查理在休息
Charlie's resting.
诊断结果如何?
What's the prognosis?
今天之内他有没有机会
Any chance he'll be moving his index finger
移♥动♥他的手指?
before the end of the day?
现在关键的不是要赶进度
It's important not to rush progress.
我们需要多些时间
It's gonna take time
因为大脑需要被唤醒 然后找到替代的途径
for the brain to wake up and find alternate pathways,
尤其是他已经昏迷了这么长时间
especially when things have been the same way for so long.
就好像你已经单身了一段时间
It's rather like getting back into a relationship
然后重新开始一段感情 就我现在
when you've been single for a while, as I have.
哦?
Oh?
他也许是个聪明人 但是这点上绝对不精明
He may be a genius, but the dude is not subtle.
好吧
Well...
比如邀请某人共进晚餐
For instance asking someone out to dinner,
呃 应该是件简单的事情
uh, should be easy...
就好像移♥动♥手指一样简单
just as moving a finger should be easy,
呃 只是这并不简单
uh, e-except when it's... Not.
你是医生
Well, you're the doctor.
你觉得怎么对查理是最好的
Whatever you think is best.
就行了
For Charlie.
得了吧 就好像这是我们现在在讨论的话题
Yeah. 'Cause that's what we were talking about.
卡拉!
Kara!
你能发短♥信♥来我太高兴了 不是我吹
I'm so glad you texted. Not gonna lie,
溜进你的房♥间可不是一件容易的事情
it was a little hard to break into your room,
尤其是三楼 但是我完成任务了
third floor and all, but mission accomplished.
你的车备好了
Your chariot awaits.
干的好
Well done.
我们这是要去哪? 有什么计划?
So, where are we headed? What's the plan?
想去看看树林吗?
Want to grove it up?
好吧 呃...
Okay, uh...
我们回见了
I'll just meet up with you guys later!
这样的 要去艾玛家
All right, so, to get to Emma's,
我们要上高速公路 呃 那条路
we need to hop on the freeway, uh, which is that way.
卡拉 高速公路在那边
Kara, the free... the freeway's that way.
我们不会去艾玛家的
Yeah, we're not going to Emma's house.
你不打算跟你的朋友打个招呼吗?
You gonna go and say hi to your friends at some point?
他们不再是我的朋友了
They aren't my friends anymore.
好吧 那我们来这干嘛?
Okay, then what are we doing here?
看这个世界没有我们一样团团转
Watching the world spin madly on without us.
嘿 你会回到拉拉队的
Hey, you're gonna be back out there
你肯定会的 别担心
before you know it. Don't worry.
我再也不会回这所学校了
I'm never going back to this school,
就算我出院了...如果我能出院的话
even when I leave the hospital...if I leave.
你一定能出院的
Of course you're gonna leave.
除非我死在那里
Unless I die there.
你是怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
他们给你换药了还是怎么了?
Did they switch your meds or something?
你关心什么劲啊?
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表