剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
I'm just inquisitive. Inquisitive...
爱上他...随你怎么称呼
In love with him... call it whatever you want.
如果我爱上了他
If I was in love with him,
我会把它说明白 因为男人是很直接的
I'd be clear about it because men are direct.
你好 美女
What's up, ladies?
我可能没法活着见到下一次返校节了
I could potentially never live to see another homecoming again,
这将会是世间最大的悲剧之一
which would be among the world's greatest tragedies...
仅次于泰坦尼克号♥的沉没
second only to the Titanic
亦或是尼奇·米娜的香水"米娜珠宝"
or Nicki Minaj's perfume, "minajesty."
- 亦或是...- 本和我分手的时候
- Or... - me and Ben breaking up.
杰克逊护士 如果我不能出席这次返校节 我就...
Nurse Jackson, if I don't go to this homecoming, I just...
奥斯卡小儿科病房♥最悲情演员奖
And the Oscar for the most pathetic performance
获奖者是...
in a pediatric ward goes to...
卡拉把眼泪留给你接受返校节皇后奖时的演说吧
Kara, save the tears for your homecoming-queen acceptance speech.
等等 你的意思是我可以走了
Wait. Does that mean I can go?
这里是医院 不是监狱
This is a hospital, not a prison.
没错 你可以走... 带着心脏监护器和一位陪护人员
Yes, you can go... With a heart monitor and a chaperone.
好的 这个我可以带着
Okay, this I can work with,
但是我绝对不会带你一起参加返校节
but there's no way I'm going to homecoming with you.
我该如何从这一毁灭性的的打击中恢复过来
How will I ever recover from such a crushing blow?
带上我 带上我 带上我 带上我 带上我
Pick me. Pick me. Pick me. Pick me. Pick me. Pick me.
你可以和布列塔尼一起去
You can go with Brittany.
嗯
Mmm.
你以为这是什么...维加斯自助餐
What do you think this is... a Vegas buffet?
这是给乔迪准备的
These are for Jordi.
你要不要来一个
You want one?
我给你带了一些阅读材料
I brought you some reading materials.
既然我们已经确认了乔迪的癌症
Now that we've identified Jordi's cancer
属于尤文肉瘤
as Ewing's sarcoma,
你也许想多读点东西 好了解他的病情
you might want to educate yourself on his condition.
没错
Right.
还有 有一个父母支持小组你应该关注一下
Also, there's a parents' support group you should look into.
此外 我想尽快获得一份你的血样
And I'd like to get a blood sample from you as soon as possible.
在下次手术之前
It might be useful down the line...
这也许很有用
Before his next surgery.
还...还有下一次手术么
There... there's gonna be another surgery?
至少还有一次 可能更多
At least one. Possibly more.
这些都在小册子里
It's all in the pamphlets.
你不喜欢我 是么
You don't like me, do you?
我喜欢你的儿子
I like your son.
对不起 我错过了开始
Well, I'm sorry I missed the beginning of all this,
但现在我在这儿
but I'm here now,
我也真的很感激你的帮助
and I really appreciate your help.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
今晚七点 在食堂 支持小组见面
The support group meets at 7:00 P.M. in the commissary.
试得怎么样了
Is everything okay in there?
你觉得怎么样
what do you think?
这...是粉色的
It's... it's pink.
这说得比较婉转
That's putting it kindly.
太粉了?
Too much pink?
有点像盯着阳光看
It's kind of like staring at the sun.
每次我眨眼的时候 我会看到小点点
Every time I blink, I see spots.
麦克安德鲁医生是对的
Dr. Mcandrew was right.
把你自己浸没在你的工作当中是最好的方式
Immersing yourself in your work is the best way to go.
我就是喜欢返校节 你呢
Plus, I just love homecomings. Don't you?
我不会知道 我从来没去过
I wouldn't know. I have never been.
什...
W...
这对你来说可能有点意外
this may come as a shock to you,
但我在中学并不受人欢迎
but I wasn't exactly popular at my high school.
这确实让我有点意外
Well, that does come as a shock to me.
我无法想象有谁会不喜欢你
I can't imagine anyone not liking you.
那我还是幸运的...我不需要想象它
Well, lucky me... I don't have to imagine it.
我每天都这么过
I lived it on a daily basis.
在这儿过得更好
and things are better here?
那当然 好多了
Definitely. Yeah, much better.
你这表情是怎么了
What is happening to your face?
我有个好点子
I am having a light-bulb moment.
你应该和我们一起参加返校节
You should come with me to homecoming.
这关有点难
Hard pass.
我宁可留在这儿 盯着墙看
I would much rather stay here and stare at the walls.
这正是我所担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
我觉得你在医院待得太习惯了
I think you're getting too comfortable in the hospital.
有些时候 你必须回到外面
At some point, you're gonna have to get back out there.
这可能是个好方法让你回到社交圈子中去
This could be a good way to ease back into the social scene.
参加一个全是陌生人的舞会
Going to a dance where I won't know a single soul?
你认识卡拉
You'll know Kara.
你还认识我
You'll know me.
我觉得这对你有所帮助
I think it would be good for you.
等等...你有任何医学统计数据
Wait... do you have any medical statistics
来支持这个观点么
to back up this theory?
我不是以你的护士的身份说这话的
I'm not saying this as your nurse.
我是以你的朋友的身份说的
I'm saying it as your friend.
我接受 我没别的可选了是么
I take it I don't have much of a choice?
没有
Nope.
你有听说过一个关于一个护士 一个厌食症患者
Have you heard the one about the nurse, the anorexic,
和一个拉拉队队长一起去参加返校节活动的故事么
and the cheerleader that all walk into a homecoming?
我也没有
Me neither.
带着这些器械 我需要在丘拉维斯塔训练
With the equipment I need to train is in Chula Vista.
听上去像是油炸圈饼 而不像一个地方
It sounds like a doughnut, not a place.
- 但还是有三小时远 - 我知道
- It's also three hours away. - I know.
我连一个月去一次都不行 更别提一周几次了
I can't get there once a month, let alone a few times a week.
好吧 好消息是你不需要这么做了
Well, it's a good thing you don't have to.
不好意思 虽然我是个极客
Excuse me as I geek out,
但是我是仿生人的铁杆粉丝
but I'm a giant fan of the bionic man.
"Ti" 代表钛元素 因为他的腿就是由这个做成的
"Ti" stands for titanium 'cause that's what his leg's made out of.
钛也是全世界最坚硬的元素
Strongest element in the world.
没有冒犯的意思 杰克逊护士
No offense, nurse Jackson,
但我需要不止一个YouTube的视频
but I'm gonna need more than a YouTube video
来回到原来的样子
to get back into shape.
钛 在他和你差不多大的时候 在我们这儿住过两个月
Ti spent two months on our floor when he was about your age.
那还是他代表加州大学洛杉矶分校打大学生联赛之前的事
That was before he played college ball at ucla
然后他才去的欧洲打职业联赛
and then went pro in Europe.
今天早上我和他聊了聊
I spoke to him this morning.
你认识 提姆·钛·琼斯?
You know Tim "ti" Jones?
从下周开始
Starting next week,
他同意来医院教你了
he's agreed to come to the hospital to train you.
真的吗?
Seriously?
那真是太棒了
That's incredible.
不用谢
You're welcome.
"癌症诊断技术... "
"Techniques in cancer diagnos... "
这是什么 午后休闲读物?
what is this, some casual afternoon reading?
杰克逊护士给我的
Nurse Jackson gave these to me
让我了解乔迪的病情
to get caught up on Jordi's condition.
这才不是普及知识用书
That's not getting caught up.
这是我在我当住院医生第三年才读到的书
That's what I read in my third year of oncology residency.
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
我当初真的不知道做个母亲还得要上医学院
I didn't know I had to go to medical school to be a mother.
是不需要啊
You don't.
但我现在觉得好像是这么一回事了
It kind of feels like it.
我把我的生活打乱
I'm turning my whole life upside down
就是为了来这照顾我孩子 但好像没人需要我...
to be here for my kid, but if nobody wants me...
乔迪需要你 你们都会挺过来的
Jordi wants you, and you are gonna get through this.
对 别太担心
Right, one day at a time,
你和这其他家长都一样
like every other parent in here with a sick kid.
我保证
I promise you.
你先借一下我这本书
Now, let me borrow this for a bit.
这样做真的有必要吗?
Was this really necessary?
真的没法让一个女人舒舒服服地
Can't a woman enjoy the simple pleasure
感受按♥摩♥椅带来的一丝奢华时光吗?
of getting her back rubbed by a chair?
我很少有这样的机会
I have so little.
求你帮我个忙
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表