剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, these are just a-a few
你掉了些宝石
of the gems that you dropped yesterday.
嗯 我从没说过一知半解
Mm, I never said "sophomoric."
- 来吧 坐下 - 好吧
- Come on. Sit down, sit down. - All right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
昨天对不起
I'm sorry for yesterday.
为所有事道歉
I'm sorry for everything.
谁和谁分手了 这不是事儿
It doesn't matter who broke up with who.
我是说 你选择离开是对的..而且...
The point is, is that you were right to move on, and...
你是对的
You were right.
什么?
What?
我还在想你
I still think about you.
在非洲的时候 我想的是山姆
Back in Africa, I was certain about Sam,
但现在我不知道
and now I don't know.
我不会说别的
And I'm not gonna say anything else,
因为我只能确定这一点
because that's all I'm sure of.
我现在...
I'm just very...
很困惑
Confused.
嗨 怎么了? 在转换室?
Hey. What's going on? You switching rooms?
听着 我知道你对我生气
Look, I know you're mad at me.
我只是来说...
I just came to say that...
你错了
You were wrong.
我不会出去的
I'm not getting out.
显然 我需要更多时间
Apparently, I need more time.
不过 这挺好 我们可以一起面对
But it's good. It means we can work this out,
我们还可以一起在这儿
you know, and still be in here together.
不会了
Actually, no.
我见了塞缪尔斯医生
I had my meeting with Dr. Samuels,
她说我可以出院了
and she said that I could go.
我爸爸来了 他在填单子
My dad's here now. He's filling out paperwork.
他们放你走了?
They released you?
没错
They did.
艾玛 你不能走 你还在生病
Emma, you can't go. You're still sick.
你不能就这么走!
You can't just leave!
我做到了
But I am.
好了
Well, that's done.
嗯...都整理好了?
Uh, you... All packed up?
是的
Yes.
爸爸 这是里奥
Dad, this is Leo.
见到你很高兴
Pleased to meet you.
里奥是吗?
Leo, is it?
嗯 我来拿 宝贝
So, um, uh, I'll get this one, sweetie.
我看见你!
I see you!
艾玛 我认识你
Emma, I know you.
我知道你足够有能力做到
I-I know you're strong enough to do this.
你...得要告诉某个人真♥相♥
You just got to... you got to tell somebody the truth.
求你了
Please.
来吗 宝贝?
You coming, sweetie?
马上就去
I'll be right there.
好吧
All right.
遇见你我很高兴
It was nice to meet you.
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表