剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
And her, too.
似乎她又有任务了
It looks like she got another calling.
我喝醉了
I'm very drunk.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
啃书
Just grabbing my book.
你朋友怎么样?
How's your friend?
还没有给他拔管
They didn't pull the plug on him yet, did they?
知道吗 猎人
You know what, hunter?
就算对一个虚无主义者 你也逊爆了
Even for a nihilist, you're a real sack of crap.
我从没说我是虚无主义者 好吗
I never said I was a nihilist. Right.
有虚无主义者需要观众吗?
'Cause what kind of nihilist needs an audience?
听着 每人让你们今天过来
Look, none of you guys had to come with me today.
你自己决定的
You made your own choice.
嘿 我来了 学了东西 很高兴
Hey, I'm glad I came. I learned a lot.
知道吗 你是对的
And, you know, you're right.
这些只会分散你的注意力
This is all a distraction.
你不必成为我们的一员
And you don't need to be one of us,
但如果你跌落 我们会安慰你
but when you fall, we're gonna be there anyways.
也许我们最后会孤独的死去
Maybe we do all die alone,
但那不意味着我们一定要孤独的活着
but that doesn't mean we have to live alone.
能停下吗?
Can you cut that out?
他很稳定 他需要休息
He's stable, and at this point, he just needs to rest.
只是今天对吗?
It's because of today, isn't it?
我不应该让他一起来的
I shouldn't have let him come with us.
我之前知道他一直不舒服
I knew he was having trouble keeping up.
他的呼吸治疗师说他今天错过两个治疗
His respiratory therapist said he missed two treatments today.
- 你到底干嘛了? - 我也不知道
- What the hell were you doing up there? - I don't know.
我们甚至不知道开始去哪儿
We didn't even know where we were going at first,
后来知道到了地方后...
but once we were there...
我们只是想看它到底长啥样
We just wanted to see what it was really like.
那是麦克安德鲁医生所说的
And that's when Dr. mcandrew realized
有时候你生气 但不会去打破规则
sometimes you don't break the rules because you're angry.
你去打破规则 是因为你害怕
Sometimes you break the rules because you're scared.
医生给他开了镇定剂 可以早点休息
They gave him a sedative so he can rest easier.
现在你们可以回家了
Now you guys can go to your room.
- 我留在这儿 - 不 我留下
- I'll stay. - No, I'll stay.
只有一个名额
Only one of you will stay.
你们自己决定
Work it out.
福罗伦斯医生 请拨182
Dr. Florence, dial 182, please.
前几天我不该打你的 兄弟
The other day, I shouldn't have hit you, man.
- 没关系 - 不 不是的
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
听着 你累了
Look, you take the first shift,
给我发短♥信♥ 我会回你
text me when you get tired, and I'll come back.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
我不是来吵架的
I'm not here to fight.
很好 我没力气吵架了
Great. I'm too tired to fight.
但我也不是来道歉的
But I'm also not going to apologize.
我也是
Me, neither.
很高兴见到你的朋友们
I'm glad I got to meet your friends.
我很喜欢他们
I really like them.
我也很希望能和他们成为朋友
They're the kind of people that I'd want to be friends with,
用那样的方式
you know, if I had friends that way.
你现在就有 以后也会有
You do, and you will.
我是想告诉你
I meant to tell you,
我爸下周可能来看我
my dad might be coming up to visit next week,
我不知道这是不是太快了
and I don't know if it's too soon,
但我很希望你见到他 如果你愿意的话
but I'd really like for you to meet him, if you want.
荣幸之极
I'd love to.
中间的是不是草芙蓉?
Are those the ones with the marshmallow in the middle?
当季的
They're finally in season.
我小时候的最爱
Those used to be my favorite when I was little.
能给我一个吗?
Can I have one?
真的吗?
Really?
自己拿
Help yourself.
味道如何?
how's it taste?
家的味道
like home.
- 嘴巴都塞满了 - 没关系
- My mouth is full. - I don't care.
巧克力一样
It's so chocolaty.
- 我知道 我不应该过来 - 确实
- I know. I know I'm not supposed to be here. - You're not.
利萨打电♥话♥说有急诊
Lisa called, said it was an emergency,
关于达什?
said something about dash?
达什很好
Dash is fine.
他出了点事故 不过没事了
He had an event, but he's back to baseline.
很好
Good.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
很好
That's good.
斯坦医生 请转接接线员
Dr. Stein, dial the operator, please.
斯坦医生 请转接接线员...
Dr. Stein, dial the operator, please. Uh...
嗯...我猜
That's... All, I guess.
二健早上清理我桌子了
Kenji can clean out the rest of my desk in the morning.
德娜 我叫利萨叫你的
Dena, I told Lisa to call you.
是你?
You did?
我理解你所感所想
I understand why you did what you did.
但你不能承受一些风险
But you cannot afford to take those types of risks.
我能鉴别
And I can appreciate that.
我想到所有发生的事情
I-I-I thought about everything that happened,
你可能不会全错
and... You may not have been completely wrong.
也就是说你不会全正确
Which means that you may not have been completely right.
没错
It goes to follow.
我猜你刚才是在向我道歉
I'm guessing that's as close to an apology as I'm gonna get.
随你怎么想
Take it or leave it.
我接受
I'll take it.
好吧
All right, then.
我的停职单下来了再见你
I'll see you when my suspension is lifted.
我留下了你的停职单
I've lifted your suspension.
我知道那些孩子对你很重要
I realize that these kids mean everything to you,
但我之前不懂有多么重要
but what I didn't know is how much you mean to these kids.
他们需要你
They need you,
更重要的是 我需要你
and, more importantly, I need you.
让我猜猜看 你哪儿需要我
Then I guess I'm where I need to be.
敬启者...
"To whom it may concern"...
你不知道我是谁
"that's the correct way to address somebody
我用这种方式和你说话
"when you have no idea who they are.
说话方式无关紧要
"But maybe that doesn't matter so much,
因为这封信会告诉你是谁
"because this letter is really about who we are.
亚里士多德说认识你自己
"Aristotle said that knowing yourself
是智慧之源
"is the beginning of wisdom.
现在我们只知道这些
"Well, here's what we know so far.
人类对曾经的自己约定俗成
We're people who are coming to terms with who we used to be."
如今尝试理解未来去往何方
"And trying to figure out where we're going
和谁同行...不好意西 是宾语的谁
and who we're going there with... sorry, 'whom.'"
我们所写的
"Which brings us to the point
这封有些唐突却热切的信...
of this embarrassingly earnest letter...
有关杰克森护士
nurse Jackson."
我首先承认
"I'm the first to admit
杰克森护士是个讨厌鬼
"that nurse Jackson can be a pain in the ass.
她专横 无礼
"She's bossy, insulting,
对鞋子没品位
and her taste in footwear is highly questionable."
但事实是 我们需要她
"But the truth is, we need her.
虽然她可能不承认
And though she may not admit it..."
她也需要我们
"She needs us.
所以我们请求让她回来
"So please let her come back,
我们学到的一件事
"because if there's one thing we definitely learned
这件事是我们用有限的生命在世界习得
"about ourselves in our limited time on this earth
就是你要知道什么是满足与感恩
it's that you have to know when enough is enough."
永远的红手带 此致
"Sincerely, the red band society."
查理?
Charlie?
查理 你在那儿吗?
Charlie, man, you there?
查理?
Charlie?
查理 宝贝 是我
Charlie, honey, it's me.
查理?
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表