剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
Your tumors are gonna grow back.
乔迪 你没得选择
You don't have a choice, jordi,
除非你有独♥立♥生活的未成年证明
until you're officially emancipated.
那要是我能立刻拿出证明呢?
And what if I can make that happen, like, immediately?
什么 那能有多快
What? How... how far along are you in the process?
我都能搞定
I have everything.
只是程序上需要些时间
It's just the application that needs to be processed.
- 我可以拖时间 - 好
- I can expedite that. - Okay.
给我一到两天时间 我应该能搞定
Give me one or two days to see if I can make this work.
好的 乔迪 你只有一天时间
All right, jordi, you have 24 hours.
我很抱歉 只能这样
I'm sorry. That's all I'm comfortable with.
你的肿瘤扩散太快了
Y-your tumors are too aggressive.
可以
It's okay.
没问题 我能搞定
No problem. I'll make it happen.
- 很好 - 嘿 医生
- All right, good. - Hey, doc.
我的腿疼比想象中要严重
My leg hurts more than I thought.
能给我拿点...
Would it be okay...
可以 没问题
yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我让二健给你拿止痛...
I'll, uh, I'll have kenji bring you in something, and, um...
好梦
Get a good night's sleep.
我会的
I will.
喂?
Hello?
- 嘿 艾丽姗? - 乔迪?
- Hey. Alexa? - Jordi?
一小时后医院外见
Meet me outside the hospital in an hour.
嗯...
Oh, uh...
抱歉 我以为你...
I'm sorry. I-I thought you were...
离开? 他之前是
Leaving? He was.
但我有理由把他留下来
But I have my reasons for wanting him to stay.
事实证明 这个孩子
Turns out the kid is much better
国际象棋比跳棋玩得好
at, uh, checkers than he is at chess.
开始三局两胜
One game turned into two out of three,
后来五局三胜...
and then three out of five and...
"我赢了"
"I won."
拼写"o-n-e"
Spelled "o-n-e."
好孩子 拼错了
Good kid, bad speller.
嘿 我在你们耳边喋喋不休了吗
Hey, do I harp on your flaws?
今天挺忙 查理
Busy day, Charlie.
今晚能把这个关掉吗
Is it okay to shut this down for the night?
好的
All right.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
我一直祈祷有天他能睁开眼睛
For so long, I've prayed for him to open his eyes,
现在实现了
and now that he does...
还不够
It's not enough.
我知道 我很贪心
I know. It's greedy.
不 这是人性
No. It's human nature.
我们总是想要更多
As soon as we get what we want, we want more.
我们延伸界限 不停冲击极限
We push the boundaries. We test the limits.
有人想给你做晚餐
Someone asks to cook you dinner,
而你却把它搞砸了
and you ruin it by asking for drinks.
等下 我没有...
Wait, that's not what...
好吧 我是想请你吃饭
okay, I wanted to ask you to dinner...
查理要好起来
and Charlie wants to get better.
但有东西在阻碍他
There's just something blocking him.
我的工作就是找出原因
It's my job to find out what.
很遗憾 这个方法对你不起作用
Unfortunately, the same does not apply to you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是我没法强迫你 德娜
It means I'm not gonna push you, dena.
一旦你发现我不够吸引你 你就会...
If you don't find me attractive, then...
不不不 这不是问题
no, no, no, no. That's not the problem.
那问题是什么
Then what is the problem?
我们一起工作
We work together.
我有经验...
I've...
两个人一起工作
Learned from experience when two people work together,
最好彼此都专业些
it's better to keep things strictly professional.
你知道的 避免....
You know, to avoid...
怪异
Weirdness.
怪异?
Weirdness?
这是医学术语
It's a medical term.
哦
Ah.
专业主义是...很重要
Professionalism is, yeah, I-it's important.
我百分百同意
I couldn't agree more. Good.
那么另一位伟大的哲学家
And then the other great philosopher,
克里斯托弗·华♥莱♥士♥
biggie smalls,
教会我...
taught me this...
永远别让人猜到你下一步干什么
never let them know your next move.
我需要一个快速的连续感应
So, what I want is a rapid sequence induction.
嘿 亨特 我们来倒数
Hey, hunter, let's try counting backwards.
等等 是谁的
Wait, whose is it?
什么
pardon?
肝脏 是谁的
The liver. Who did it come from?
只要告诉我名字
I just need a name.
斯蒂文 凯明斯基
Steven kaminsky.
斯蒂文 凯明斯基
Steven kaminsky.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
倒数
counting back.
10...9...
10...9...
卡拉...我的腿
Kara... My leg.
怎么样
What about it?
我没这样做过
I've never done this... like this.
所以
So?
这样有点...
It might look...
我不在乎 你呢
I don't care. Do you?
我们可能得重组大静脉了
We may have to reconstruct the vena cava.
看起来不错
looks good.
取回
Retract.
晚安 乔迪 晚安
Good night, jordi. Good night.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾玛 我能进来吗
Emma, may I come in?
艾玛
Emma.
你在吗 甜心
Are you in here, sweetie?
艾玛
Emma?
艾玛 艾玛 开门
Emma! Emma, open this door!
艾玛
Emma!
卡洛琳
Caroline!
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表