剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
I'm really not picky, so...
不 不是这样的
No, it's not that.
只是他们不给我
It's just they don't give me that.
他们只会在你真的需要的时候给你
They only give it to you when you really need it.
哦 好吧
Oh. Well...
我真的需要它
I really need it,
你也真的需要十分钟和我经理谈
and you really need 10 minutes with my manager.
我相信你能搞掂的
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
我累了 你们俩可以走了
I'm tired now. You boys can go.
那
What about the...
晚安
Night-night.
十分钟和那里最大的经理一起
10 minutes with one of the biggest managers out there.
我知道我能征服那家伙
I know I can blow this guy away.
太糟了 卖♥♥药是非法的
Too bad it's illegal to sell pharmaceuticals.
你和里奥总能拿到毒品
You and Leo get people drugs all the time.
医药大♥麻♥又是另一回事了
Medical marijuana is a different story.
知道我的意思吗
Know what I'm saying?
我并不是没有处方瞎捣乱
I'm not messing around with no 'scrips.
瞧 乔迪我知道你只想当个歌♥手
Look, Jordi, I know you want to be a singer and all that.
不 我不想当歌♥手
No, I-I don't want to be a singer.
我需要当一名歌♥手
I need to be a singer.
这能解决我所有问题
This could solve all my problems.
这是我入行的机会
This is my way in.
音乐一直是我的梦想
The music has always been my dream,
现在我碰巧和世界上一个最大牌的流行歌♥手
and now I just happen to be in the same hospital
在同一间医院
with one of the biggest pop stars in the world?
- 我不觉得这是巧合 - 乔迪
- I don't think that's an accident. - Jordi...
不 可能这是我先得癌症的原因
No, maybe that's the reason I got cancer in the first place...
所以我的梦想最终会成真
So my dream could finally come true.
会不会是这样
Wouldn't that be something?
嗨
Oh, hi.
小心 我想那是低咖♥啡♥因♥的
Careful. I think that's decaf.
怎么了吗
Is something wrong?
哪有什么问题
What could possibly be wrong?
你的语气
Your tone.
你的语气显示肯定哪儿出问题了
Your tone is definitely implying that something is wrong.
我承认 肯定不像 我想你 亚当
I mean, admittedly, it's not as... as sweet
听上去那么甜蜜 然后碰碰我的手臂
as "I miss you, Adam," and then touching my arm.
我没碰过你手臂
I never touched your arm.
你有
Yeah, you did,
然后你突然打击我 约塞米蒂山姆
and then you blindsided me with, uh, Yosemite Sam.
我没有阿
I did not!
我是指 带着你的新男友
I mean, parading your new boyfriend
在前任面前晃来晃去 是为了让他嫉妒么
in front of your old boyfriend just to make him jealous?
这 这不像你的作风
That's, uh... That seems beneath you.
喔 我太吃惊了
Wow. I am surprised.
或许也不该吃惊
But maybe I shouldn't be,
因为这就是真实的你
because this is you, the real you,
孩子气 完全只顾自己的感受
childish, completely full of yourself.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你跟我提的分手
It means that you broke up with me!
- 噢 - 你记得吗
- Oh. - Do you remember that?!
这有没有给你提个醒
Does that ring any bells for you?
我花了一整年才忘记你
And it took me an entire year to get over you,
一年时间住在非洲 体验饥饿和疾病
a year of living in Africa in famine and disease.
所以我现在朝前看 我应该感到愧疚
And now I'm supposed to feel bad about moving on?
得了吧
Come on.
我知道你很会和孩子相处
I mean, you are really good at working with kids,
是因为你不想长大
but it's because you don't want to grow up
你不想对任何人任何事
and you don't want to be committed
做出承诺
to anybody or anything.
- 我不坚定 - 不
- I-I don't want to be committed? - No.
是谁跑去了非洲
Um, who's the one that went to Africa?
- 呃 - 我还留在这儿
- Um... - I'm still here.
我从未离开过
I haven't left!
你还想让我怎样
What was I supposed to do,
收拾行李跟你一起去?
pack up all my stuff and go with you?
别开玩笑了 怎么会有人这么做呢
Yeah, because no guy would ever do that.
- 别... - 而我应该放弃自己的梦想
- Oh, don't... - Instead, I need to give up on my dreams
才能换来那三年在脸谱网上
for the incredible honor of being in a relationship
跟你交往的无上荣耀
with you on Facebook three years.
我们交往了三年
Three years we were together,
而你一次都没提过想要结婚
and not one time did you ever mention marriage...
其实说起来 我不在乎
Which, by the way, it's totally fine with me,
因为...你就是这样的人
because... it's just not who you are,
对吧
is it?
我现在懂了
Lesson learned.
您现在即将亲眼目睹的是一起大劫案
What you're witnessing here is a heist.
第一步 确定容易得手的目标
Step one... Look for an easy mark.
这个不行 小鬼带了个保镖
Nope. Kid's got a bodyguard.
中头彩!
Jackpot!
你好瑞弗金太太 织得不错啊
Hi, Ms. Rivkin. It's really coming along.
你好啊 小伙子
Oh, hey, kiddo.
不寻常吧哈
Crazy, huh?
我跟我姑娘说等癌症不再碰我
I told my daughter I'd quit crocheting
我就不再碰毛线针了...除非我先蹬腿
when the cancer quits me... Or I croak.
下一步 取得目标的信任
Next, earn the mark's trust.
您的孙子孙女们怎么样了
How are the grandkids?
小莎莉都该换牙了吧?
Wasn't little Sally about to lose a tooth?
你还记得他们真是太贴心了
Oh, aren't you sweet for always asking?
乖孩子帮我拿下手♥机♥
Be a dear and grab my phone.
里面有张新照片
I've got another picture in there.
第三步...执行计划
Step three... Execute the plan.
乔迪你怎么在这儿
Jordi. What are you doing here?
做化疗啊
Uh, getting chemo.
你的第一轮治疗已经结束了
You're done with your first round.
要到下周才能安排第二轮
Your second round's not scheduled till next week.
喔 我还以为是今天呢 脑子也化掉了大概
Oh. Thought it was today. Must be my chemo brain.
再见 瑞弗金太太
Bye, Ms. Rivkin.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
忘了说一点
Oh, and did I forget to mention,
一定快速离开现场
make a fast getaway?
我估计如果你从小就
I guess when you spend your childhood
投身于扑克事业
in backroom poker games,
顺手牵羊就跟骑自行车一样简单
hustling comes as naturally as riding a bike.
绝不会失手
You never forget how.
我需要套套
I need a condom.
什么?
Excuse me?
套套 一种避孕用品
A condom, a prophylactic.
也就是控制生育的一种手段
It's a form of birth control,
跟你手上拿的裙子作用差不多
kind of like the dress you're holding up.
我没有避孕套
I don't have any condoms.
老天爷啊 得了吧
Oh, my God, please.
你跟里奥肯定做过了
You and Leo must be doing it by now.
你们俩这辈子都没分开过
You've been together forever.
很明显你和我对于
You and I clearly have a different definition
"这辈子"有不同的理解
of the word "forever"
恐怕我们在理解性的概念上分歧更大
and very different ideas about sex, I would imagine.
听着 性不是个概念
Okay, sex is not an idea.
它是喜欢一个人的时候做的事
It's something you do when you like someone.
不 是你对一个人心动的时候做的事
No, it's something you do when you're attracted to someone.
没差
Same diff.
动心和喜欢不是一个概念
Attraction and love are not the same.
即使是你也不至于这么蠢
Even you're not that stupid.
即使是你也不至于这么天真
And you're not that naive.
不是非得爱上谁才能做
You don't need to be in love to have sex.
你需要的只是一个套套
You just need a condom.
所以你到底有没有
So, do you have one or not?
我真不明白你
I really don't get you.
大多数女生发♥生♥关♥系♥是因为缺乏安全感
Most girls have sex too soon because they're insecure.
而你...你的问题好像恰恰相反
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表