剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
你一直都生病
You've always been this sick.
你不在那个名单上的原因
The reason that you're not on the list
是因为你不是一个好的心脏寄主
is because you're not a good candidate for a heart.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你到这之后没有通过四五个药物测试
You failed 4 out of 5 drug tests since you've been here.
好吧 我至少过了一个
Well, I passed one.
更不用说你的态度是最差的
Not to mention your attitude is mostly horrendous.
分别有两个护士
I've had two separate nurses
建议说我们该给你传递些正能量
suggest that we perform an exorcism on you.
所以呢? 他们想让我多笑笑?
So what? They want me to smile more?
我可以的
I can do that.
我特么是个拉拉队长啊 我很阳光的
I'm a freaking cheerleader. I'll be cheerful.
我认为你需要真正的改变 卡拉
I think it takes real change, Kara,
所有看过你的医生都认为你做不到
which none of your doctors seem to think you're capable of.
老天爷知道我以前也做不到
Lord knows I've never been capable of it.
你以前是直的 妈妈
You used to be straight, mom.
我想说你确实改变了很多
I'd say you've changed a lot.
确实
True.
但那都是为了丹妮娜
But that was all because of Daniella.
有时候 你只是需要个愿意为之改变的人
Sometimes, you just need someone you want to change for.
所以 就像傲慢终将褪去
So, just like pride almost extinguished
达西和伊丽莎白的爱情...
Darcy and Elizabeth's love...
它毁灭了前苏联
And it destroyed the former Soviet union,
蓝狗民♥主♥党 以及"鸭子王朝"(著名综艺节目)
blue dog democrats, and a duck dynasty,
蓝狗民♥主♥党:美国结合财政和社会保守主义的民♥主♥党人 大多来自南方
这就是我们今天要讲的内容
so let that be a lesson to you all.
艾玛和达什 谢谢你们
Thank you, Emma and Dash.
下一个话题是偏见 有请里奥和乔迪
And moving on to prejudice, we have Leo and Jordi.
如果简爱现在活在当下... 在当代社会之中 偏见有很多形式
If Jane Austen was here today... in modern society, prejudice takes many forms.
简爱会发现 呃...
Jane Austen would find that, um...
偏见仍然广传于文化争端中
that prejudice is still very prevalent in cultural bias.
这显然受到了挑战 例如 让我说完
The physically challenged, for instance. Let me finish.
很显然 现在有些混乱了 到底谁先来
Apparently, there's some confusion as to who goes first?
我一直在经历... 大多数在这个房♥间的我们...
I've often experienced... most of us in this room...
你能不能让我先说完
are you gonna let me finish a damn sentence
还是你一直就这么随心所欲
or do you always have to have your way?
你是不是对我有意见 直说吧 我认为我还真有
You got a problem with me, man? Just say it. I'm pretty sure I just did.
我很随心所欲 你多大了 12岁吗 你的电子表格现在怎么说
That I always get my way? What are you? 12? What does your spreadsheet say now?
谈到自尊心 你才是最自大的
Talk about pride. You're the most arrogant...
先生们 这就是你们重新开始的结果 因为什么 你在害怕我吗
gentlemen, is this some type of re-enactment? Because... what? Are you scared of me?
我害怕的只是一个瘸子
As if I'd be scared of a gimp.
噢 里奥
Oh! Leo!
退后 乔迪
back away, jordi!
嘿
Hey.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
我现在不想听你来同情我
I'm definitely not interested in your pity right now.
现在不可能去同情谁
It's not possible to pity someone
你已经奠定了你的地位
you hold up on a pedestal.
听着 我们没必要这样 艾玛
Look, we don't have to do this, Emma.
我已经说的清楚的不能再清楚了
You couldn't have been clearer.
我说的够清楚 我什么都没说
How was I clear? I didn't even say anything.
是的 你一整天都没有看我
Exactly. You haven't even looked at me all day.
是的 因为你给了我这个奇怪的最后通牒
Well, that's because you gave me this weird ultimatum,
让我感到紧张
and it's been stressing me out.
如果你身在其中就不会感到紧张
It wouldn't have stressed you out if you were into this.
我...这就是问题
I... That's the problem.
我已经深陷其中
I'm too into this.
里奥 我非常恐惧太过对你着迷
Leo, I'm terrified of how into you I am.
我整天都在编制资料
I spent the whole day compiling data
做电子表格
and making spreadsheets,
去想一个不去选择你的理由
just trying to come up with a reason not to choose you.
但是无论我怎么敲击这些数字
But no matter how I crunched the numbers,
它都会不断的添加到你 而我不想这样
it just kept adding up to you, and I didn't want it to.
那么 呃...
So, uh...
那你想要做什么 嗯
So, what do you want to do? Hmm?
我想要这样
I want to do this.
帕拉西奥斯
palacios!
你觉得你在我们神一样的地球上做什么
What on God's earth do you think you're doing?
这又不是"翻转你的房♥子"
This ain't no "flip your house."
"翻转你的房♥子":美国业务公♥司♥ 对将要出♥售♥的房♥屋做价格评估
男孩子都有躁脾气
Boy has some anger issues.
打扰一下
Um, excuse me?
嗨 一个小问题
Hi. Quick question.
是的 我每天都去训练营
Yes, I go to boot camp every day.
但是你应该躺在床上啊 小姐
But you're supposed to be in bed, young lady.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我只是想知道
I'm just wondering how that surgery went
那个需要肝脏移植的人的手术怎么样了
for that guy who had the... air quotes... liver transplant.
你是说亨特
You mean hunter?
是的 那个人
Exactly. That guy.
卡拉 你知道我不能说病人的病情
Kara, you know I can't discuss a patient's medical condition.
我的天啊 他是不是真的要做肝脏移植
Oh, my God. Did he really have a liver transplant?
等等 你这个表情貌似有不好的事情
Wait. You look like something bad happened.
怎么回事 他死了
What is it? Is he dead?
你为什么这么关心
Why do you care?
我不是...关心
I don't... Care.
我看的出来
I can see that.
不管怎么样
Whatever.
你就是把你那傻♥逼♥牙签丢在我房♥间的人
You're the one who left your stupid toothpicks in my room.
不要试图表现得你没有做一样
Oh, don't even try and act like you didn't.
你不是唯一一个...等一下 你是不是做了手术
You're the only one... wait. Did you have surgery?
你有一个特殊的习惯就是不停的谈论你自己
You have a peculiar habit of talking to yourself.
我猜这就是为什么别人都不想跟你说话
I'm guessing it's 'cause no one else wants to talk to you.
我要走了 晚安
I have to be going now. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
听着 伙计 艾玛和里奥
look, man, Emma and Leo...
这个破事还没结束 是吗
that's unfinished business, all right?
及时她想要继续
Even if she wanted to move on,
她应该看看这一切是怎么结束的
she has to see how everything plays out.
我们说话这回
She's probably working out her algorithms
她可能还在做演算法
right now as we speak.
我不管这些了 我讨厌他们
I don't care. All right? I'm sick of them.
我讨厌这里 我讨厌生病
I'm sick of this place. I'm sick of being sick.
你以为我们都想在这里吗 不
You think any of us want to be here? No.
但是我们得互相帮助共度难关 伙计
But we got to help each other get through it, man,
一起坚持 团结在一起
stick together, band of brothers.
我现在不需要你的大道理 达什
I don't need your philosophizing right now, dash.
我想一个人待会
I want to be alone.
拜托 乔兄弟
Come on, now, j-man.
每个人都需要朋友 不是吗
Everyone needs a friend, right?
这就是你问题的答案吗
Does that answer your question?
我跟艾琳谈过
I talked to Erin,
我告诉他我们应该带南黛过来
and I told her that I think we should bring naday in.
他这周会过来
He's coming in this week.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
艾琳会做安排的
Erin's making all the arrangements.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!
不要谢谢我
Don't thank me.
这都归功于你 你做了这一切
You did this. You did all of this.
你仍然还是那个做的了决定的人
Still, you're the one who had to make the decision.
我现在就安心了 你做了正确的选择 亚当
I'm just so relieved you did the right thing, Adam.
这是我的工作 不是吗
Well, that's my job, right?
做正确的事
Do the right thing?
所以我才因为篡改查理的实验工作
Which is why I had to report you
来报导你
for falsifying Charlie's lab work.
这怎么...
How did...
我知道你想为查理争取更多的时间
I knew you wanted to buy Charlie more time.
这个医院里比我更自我的人
And the only one in this hospital
就是你
with a bigger ego than me is you.
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表