剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
She has an enlarged heart.
现在是按这个诊断治疗的 是吧?
That's what we're dealing with, right?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我可以叫个医生过来介绍下详细情况 如果你愿意的话
I can have a doctor come in and take you through it, if you like.
就好像我想再听一次一样
Like I'm gonna endure that again.
发邮件告诉她们就行了
E-mail it to her.
我很抱歉我破坏了
Look, I'm sorry that I interrupted
你和我们家保姆的浪漫之旅
your romantic getaway with my nanny.
怎么了 经常有父亲和保姆生情的案例
What? Dads fall for the nanny all the time.
为什么母亲不行
Why not moms?
我真希望你不要说这样的话 卡拉
I really wish you wouldn't say stuff like that, Kara.
你母亲和我已经结婚了
Your mom and I are married now.
我们是...我们是一家人了
We're... we're family.
多谢提醒 你总是能帮我大忙
Thanks for the reminder, but you'll always be the help to me.
你最好态度好点 姑娘
You best cap that attitude, young lady.
我们有更重要的事要解决
We need to focus on the matter at hand,
就是怎么给你找个新的心脏
which is getting you a brand-new heart.
- 能刷♥卡♥吗? - 聪明 好想法
- Do you take plastic? - Smart. Get the miles.
- 嗯 - 妈妈!
- Mm. - Mom!
恐怕不行
Doesn't quite work that way.
如果可以通融的话
Well, if it's about connections,
告诉我们应该找谁
just tell us who we need to talk to.
我们与艾伦和波西亚一起锻炼
We share a trainer with Ellen and portia.
可以帮你弄到她脱口秀的门票 现场看更有意思哦
We could get you tickets to her show. It's even better live.
你们说的这些真的非常非常吸引人
Everything you're saying is amazing on a number of levels.
但是 要把你女儿放进等候手术的名单
However, in order for your daughter to get on the wait list for a heart,
必须要先经过移植团队的评估
her case first needs to be reviewed by the transplant team.
等等 什么? 妈妈 那是什么意思?
Wait, what? Mom, what does that mean?
- 是不是我要做些什么事? - 我来处理
- Do I have to, like, do stuff? - Let me handle this.
我知道要按名单来 但肯定有一份特殊名单
I know there's a list, but there's also the list.
我们这种有身份的人要怎么做?
What do people like us do?
按名单排队 只有一份名单
You get on the list. There's only one.
器官捐献机构对任何人
Preferential treatment doesn't exist
- 都没有优待 - 听着 你这个娘炮
- in the organ-donation community. - Listen, girlfriend,
我们被媒体评选为
we didn't become out magazine's
南加州最有势力的七对女同夫妻之一
seventh most powerful lesbian couple in Southern California
可不是排队选上的
by working our way up a freakin' list.
老实告诉我应该找谁
Now tell me who I have to call
才能拿到合适的心脏
to get a quality ticker around here.
今天可真有意思
This is gonna be a fun day.
真没礼貌
Well, that was rude.
- 嘿 - 早上好
- Hey. - Good morning.
不过实际上 已经下午了对吧
Oh, although technically, I guess it's afternoon.
得看你什么时候吃的午饭 对吧
It depends on when you eat lunch, right?
我是生物钟比较晚的那种人
I've always been more of a noon kind of gal.
- 我赶时间 - 噢好的
- I'm in a hurry. - Oh, right.
我有个好消息要告诉你
Uh, I just wanted to share some great news.
艾玛体重增加了
Emma gained weight.
- 什么时候? - 就今天呀
- Since when? - Since today.
不用担心 我会既耐心鼓励又严格要求
Don't worry. I was encouraging but tough on her.
我会问我自己 "WWNJD?"
I just asked myself. "Wwnjd?"
"杰克逊护士会怎么做?"
"What would nurse Jackson do?"
NJ是杰克逊护士的简称
Nurse Jackson. N.J.
我告诉你NJ会怎么做 她会检查艾玛的口袋
Here's what n.J. Would do... she'd check Emma's pockets,
减掉衣服的重量
subtract the weight of her clothes,
考虑一下上周她的进食量
consider her food intake the last week,
结论是无论如何她都不可能增重
which is in no way consistent with a gain.
你做到这些了吗?
Did you do any of that?
没有
Um, no.
一猜就是
Didn't think so.
把她的记录上的体重改过来
Adjust her weight on the chart.
死爱找麻烦的猴子
Monkey love my ass.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 达什 干嘛呢? 怎么样?
Hey, what's going on, Dash? How are you?
也没干嘛 就有点心寒 还没死呢 你怎么样啊?
Nothing much. Just chilling. Living. You?
嗨 达什
Hi, Dash.
嘿 你好吗?
Oh, hey. How are you?
他手术还没做完?
So, is he still in surgery?
是的 还没有消息
He is. No word yet.
这不是我昨天给你的手带
That's not the band I gave you last night.
没错 呃 我...我弄丢了你给我的那个
Yeah, um... I...I lost the one that you gave me.
从手腕上滑下来了
It slipped off of my wrist.
- 那谁给你的... - 乔迪
- So, who gave you... - Jordi.
坏事了!
Damn!
不好意思
Oh. My bad.
我是说...坏事了
I mean... Damn.
太好了 你们都在这儿
Oh, good. You're all here.
- 怎么样? - 他还好吗?
- How did it go? - Is he okay?
乔迪在治疗室 他很好
Jordi's in recovery. He's good.
他...确实挺好的
He did, uh... he did real well.
- 那我们可以见他吗? - 他还在麻醉中
- So, can we see him? - Uh, he's still under,
用不了多久的
so it shouldn't be too much longer.
你们俩介意我跟利奥单独谈一会儿吗?
Do you guys mind if I talk to Leo for a second in private?
在医院里
In a hospital,
只要有人说想跟你单独谈谈
whenever someone says they want to talk to you in private,
绝对不是好事
it's never good news.
- 嘿 - 怎么了?
- Hey. - What's up?
好吧 你也知道
All right, look, as you know,
没有完全一样的病例 或者完全一样的肿瘤
no two cases, no two tumors are the same.
即使他们表面上看起来很像
Even if things seem similar on the outset,
做手术之前我们不可能知道究竟什么情况
we never know what we're gonna find until we get in there.
乔迪的手术就是这样 比我们预计的情况要复杂
In Jordi's case, it was a little more complicated than we expected,
我们没有按一开始的计划进行手术
and I didn't do the surgery that I went in to do.
这是什么意思?
Uh, meaning what?
噢
Oh.
你没有给他截肢 是吗?
You didn't cut off his leg, did you?
没有 但是...
No, but...
乔迪是不是可以留下他的腿?
Did Jordi get to keep his leg?
医院里最让人难过的其中一件事就是
One of the hardest things in a hospital
别人能拥有你梦寐以求的东西
is to have someone else get exactly what you wanted.
还没见过你这么忧郁的一面
I didn't know you did "sad."
我今天过得很糟
I'm having kind of a crap day.
为我的诅咒道歉
Sorry for cursing.
好吧 发生了什么?
All right. What happened?
我搞砸了艾玛的称重
I messed up Emma's weigh-in.
现在 护士杰克逊现在认为我一无是处
And now nurse Jackson, who already thinks I'm useless,
不相信我能做任何事情了
doesn't trust me to do anything.
她甚至都不会让我测孩子们的血压了
She wouldn't even let me take a kid's blood pressure.
她最终会释怀的
She'll ease up eventually.
也许她根本就不应该这样
Well, maybe she shouldn't.
也许她是对的
Maybe she's right.
如果我不擅长量血压呢?
What if I suck at this?
如果你擅长呢?
And what if you don't?
你真的准备好抱着我不会搞砸的希望
Are you really prepared to let me screw up some sick kid's life
让我去弄糟一些病孩子的生命吗?
on the off chance that I won't continue to suck?
我是说 这不像是在房♥地♥产♥的低谷时期
I mean, it's not like being bad at real estate.
哪怕最坏的情况下 一个糟糕的房♥地♥产♥经纪人也不能杀掉任何人
Worse-case scenario, a bad realtor can't kill anyone.
对你而言 杀人可是很难的 布列塔尼
It would be very difficult for you to kill anyone, Brittany.
听着 我知道你在说什么
Look, I hear what you're saying.
有段时间 我希望我能追随我父亲的脚步投身金融
Some days, I wish I'd followed my father into finance.
但是你猜怎么着? 我的内心不允许我这样做
But you know what? My heart wouldn't be in it.
这是我内心的召唤
This is a calling.
我不确定我得到了召唤
I'm not sure I got the call.
如果我得到的话 那也像是"911 我们需要你"
If I did, it wasn't like, "911. We need you!"
更像是 你知道的 "嘿 小布童鞋
It was more like, you know, "hey, Brit.
- 怎么了? 你也想过来吗?" - 我得走了
- What's up? You want to come over?" - I got to go.
好吧
Oh.
你是怎么告诉一个无父无母
How do you tell a kid with no parents
越过边境才被拯救的孩子
who drove across the border to be saved
你也许救不了他的?
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表