剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
为什么? 出什么事了?
Why? What's happening?
她今天应该在上班的
She's supposed to be working today.
本来确实是这样 对吧?
Yes, she is, isn't she?
通常来说曼蒂每周二 周三 周四上班
Normally, Mandy works Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,
夜班的时间是每周五 周六 周日
and her graveyard shifts are Friday, Saturday, Sunday,
周一那天每两周休息一次
with alternating Mondays off.
我之所以记得这些是有原因的
I know these things for a reason.
现在赶紧回家去吧
Now get your ass home.
他们今天要来...是不是?
They're coming today... Aren't they?
"他们"是谁?
Who's "they"?
噢 他们啊 完蛋了
Oh, them. Crap.
等你可以回来的时候我会打给你的
I'll call you when it's safe to come back.
我答应你
I promise.
查利的老爹怎么了?
What's up with Charlie's dad?
你怎么...我要去巡房♥了
How did... I'm late for rounds.
等等 昨儿晚上突然出现在
Wait. Was that tragic waitress
我房♥间里的那个倒霉服务员是不是
who was crashing in my room last night
小瞌睡虫的妈妈?
snooze doggy-dog's mom?
闭上嘴吧 卡拉行吗?
Shut it down, Kara. Okay?
今天别说这些 明白?
Today is not the day. You understand me?
所以今天和其他日子有什么不一样的吗?
And why is today different from all other days?
有什么区别啊?
Ma nishtana-zy?
杰克逊护士的第三百七十四个优点就是
Awesome thing number 374 about Nurse Jackson...
她不仅照看着我
Not only does she look out for me,
连我老爸也受她关照
she looks out for my dad.
早上好 小伙子
Good morning, little man.
今天感觉怎么样?
How you feeling today?
我感觉不太好
Not so good.
- 我觉得我要吐了 - 你连着吃了
- I think I'm gonna hurl. - Well, that's what happens
四碗冰激凌外加三罐苏打之后
when you chase four bowls of ice cream
不这样才怪
with three cans of soda.
深呼吸就好了
Just take deep breaths.
噢 伙计 嘿
Oh. Buddy, hey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
很抱歉 爸爸
Ohh, I'm sorry, Dad.
没事 没关系的 不舒服的话躺下来吧
No, it's okay. Just lie down if you need to.
老爸 我...躺不下来 安全带...卡住了
Dad, I...I can't. My seat belt... I...it's stuck.
好吧
Okay.
我们...我们马上就到家了 好吗?
We're... we're... We're almost home, okay?
马上就到
Almost there.
就像我刚才说的 之后的世界一片黑暗
Like I said, everything just went dark.
永远的红手带 第一季第五集
喔 天哪
Oh, my gosh.
你们不会是联邦调查局的吧?
Are you guys FBI?
是来审查我的吗?
Am I being audited?
早上好
Uh, good morning.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
我是约翰·费舍尔 肖恩·费伊 我们是来评估查理·哈钦森状况的
John Fisher. Sean Fahey. Here to assess Charlie Hutchison.
- 他们又来了 - 哦原来如此
- They're back. - Oh, that makes more sense.
这边请
Right this way.
嘿
Hey.
还记得这一幕吗?
Remember this?
艾玛也记得
So does Emma.
艾玛
Emma.
艾玛 等等
Emma, wait up.
- 噢 艾玛! - 利奥!
- Oh, Emma! - Leo!
正是我要找的人
Just the people I'm looking for.
"黛洛维夫人"的初版
First edition of "Mrs. Dalloway."
我猜你会喜欢这个的
I thought you would enjoy.
确实挺喜欢的 但你为什么送我这个?
I will enjoy it, but why are you giving it to me?
因为我走的时候可没法带着它
Because I can't take it with me when I go.
天哪 你要死了?
Oh, my God. You're dying?
早晚的吧
Eventually.
但不是现在 我要去印度
But for now, I am going to India.
我有一种预兆 孩子们
I've had a vision, children,
就像"饭 祷 爱"那样的
of the "Eat, Pray, Love" variety.
我知道我赶不上伊丽莎白·吉尔伯特的派对了
I know I'm late to the Elizabeth Gilbert party,
伊丽莎白·吉尔伯特:小说家兼新闻记者
但是 伙计 这位夫人可是个讲故事的高手
but, boy, can that dame spin a yarn.
音乐节的时候搞到的
Straight from Woodstock.
- 我...不能要 - 一定要收下
- I...I can't take this. - I insist.
我要给你们每人一件纪念品来纪念我
I'm leaving each of you a small token to remember me by.
乔迪在哪儿?
Now, where is Jordi?
我有一串普克珠贝项链上面写了他的名字呢
I have a puka-shell necklace with his name on it.
他在自己房♥间里 但是
He's in his room, but, um,
这时候去找他可能不太好
I'm not sure that now's the best time.
有个社工过来了正跟他
He's got a social worker in there with him
谈纳税单之类的大人的事
talking about tax returns and all this other grown-up stuff.
说实话 太没劲了
Frankly, the whole thing sucks.
确实挺没劲的
It does suck.
要想过上大人的生活
To willingly embrace adulthood...
不是那么容易的
No small thing.
但是
But...
变成大人也不是一点好处都没有的哦
not everything about being a grown-up has to suck.
- 没错 跟我来 - 我们不想吸毒
- Yeah, come with me. - We're not doing drugs now.
才不是呢 今天我要清醒 反正跟我来就对了
No, it's my off-day. Nonetheless, come with me.
你是凭什么病
What disease do you have
才登记上器官捐献名单的?
that gets you on an organ-donor list?
因为如果我们都在竞争心脏的话 我得知道
'Cause if we're competing for hearts, I need to know.
首先说明 如果我们俩竞争的
First of all, if we were competing
不管是什么 我都会赢的
for anything, I would win.
不过你走运了 我得的是囊性纤维化
Luckily for you, I have cystic fibrosis.
我需要的是肺
I need lungs.
为什么
For what?
就好像你不需要肺也能活一样...?
For the same reason you need lungs...?
我再问一次 为什么?
I repeat, for what?
好吧 想一下你还在啦啦队的时候
Okay, so, you know when you're screaming
你批评啦啦队长腿踢得太高
at a cheerleader for kicking too high,
然后她开始哇哇哭 脸上涕泪横流
and she starts to cry, and snot starts to run down her face,
你应该给她一片纸巾 但你没有
and you could get her a Kleenex, but you don't,
因为你根本不把她当回事
because you don't give a crap?
是吧 如果是我的话 我的鼻涕...像是固体的一样
Yeah, so, with me, my snot... It's like concrete.
如果鼻涕堵住了 我就无法呼吸
If it gets stuck, I can't breathe.
如果我肺部的黏液排不出去 我会被自己淹死
If my mucus doesn't move, I drown to death.
好吧
Right.
所以你可以上器官捐献名单
So, you're on the organ-donor list,
而我就不行 简直太没道理了
to which I'm not invited, which is reprehensible.
我可是那种在日落大道上走两步
I mean I walk two feet down Sunset Boulevard,
就能想上什么名单就上什么名单的人
and I automatically get on lists that don't even exist yet,
但是不管那么多了
but whatevs.
关键是 我犯了什么罪过?
The point is, what am I doing wrong?
你肯定知道些什么
You must know something.
我知道好多事呢
I know lots of things.
而且 很明显 你也知道很多事
And, clearly, you know lots of things.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是我能帮你
Meaning I could help you,
但首先 你得先帮帮我
but first, you're gonna need to help me.
行啊 但你必须要用套套
Fine. But you have to use a condom.
这是所有住在威尔西斯大街
This is a list of residents
一零五零四号♥的居民的名单
that live at 10504 Wilshire Boulevard.
那是一座豪华公♥寓♥
It's luxury condominiums.
这名单里有你认识的人么
Do you know anyone on this list?
这要看情况了
That depends.
难不成说这里有什么阴谋么
Is this, like, a grassy knoll situation?
我必须要混进大楼
I need to get into the building.
如果你有本事让我们混进去 咱们再继续聊
If you can get me in, we can continue this conversation.
原来如此哈
So that's how this works?
就这么回事
That's how it works.
这些是他最近的化验结果么
Are these his most recent labs?
没错
Um, that's correct.
如果你看了周四的报告
If you look at Thursday's work,
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表